- Epix reaches multiyear Hulu deal, ends Netflix agreement Updated: Aug-31-15 10:20 am
The cable network Epix jumped from Netflix to Hulu, landing a multiyear, digital subscription video on demand deal with the streaming service.
- Vin Scully: 2016 will be final season in booth for Dodgers Updated: Aug-29-15 7:22 pm
LOS ANGELES - Vin Scully said Saturday that 2016 will be his last season in the broadcast booth for the Los Angeles Dodgers, which would mark the end of his record 67-year tenure with the same franchise.
- Vin Scully to return for record 67th year with Dodgers Updated: Aug-28-15 11:40 pm
LOS ANGELES - The voice of summer in Los Angeles plans to return next year.
- Jury gets the case in Kansas City restaurant explosion trial Updated: Aug-25-15 7:28 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - After five weeks of testimony, lawyers presented closing arguments Tuesday in the civil trial involving a fatal explosion more than two years ago at a Kansas City restaurant.
- NHL entrusting live-game app, cable network to baseball Updated: Aug-04-15 6:10 pm