- A guide to watching sports if you don't have cable Updated: Oct-07-15 11:49 am
NEW YORK - It's football season, and baseball playoffs are starting. Don't have cable? You can still watch.
- ABC Family network changing name to Freeform Updated: Oct-06-15 2:46 pm
NEW YORK - The ABC Family network, home of youthful dramas "Pretty Little Liars" and "The Fosters," said Tuesday it will change its name to Freeform this winter.
- Cut cable affects phone service in Jamestown, Valley City Updated: Sep-22-15 12:10 pm
CASSELTON, North Dakota - Phone and other services have been restored to all CenturyLink customers in Barnes and Stutsman counties affected by a cut fiber optic line.
- Altice buying Cablevision for $17.7B as it expands in US Updated: Sep-16-15 11:22 pm
NEW YORK - European telecommunications and cable company Altice has agreed to buy New York cable operator Cablevision for $17.7 billion, including debt, according to a person familiar with the matter.
- Cable channel suspends hunting show amid poaching charges Updated: Sep-15-15 10:41 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A cable television network suspended a hunting show after the program's host and nine others involved in the production were charged in a federal poaching investigation at a national preserve in remote northwest Alaska.