- TV deal means Las Vegas fans won't miss Super Bowl after all Updated: Feb-04-16 6:15 pm
LAS VEGAS - Las Vegas football fans won't miss the Super Bowl after all.
- Comcast loses fewest TV customers in 8 years Updated: Feb-03-16 2:23 pm
NEW YORK - Comcast is trumpeting its best year for traditional TV services in nearly a decade, even though it continues to lose TV subscribers.
- 'Star Wars,' 'Jurassic World' among Kids Choice nominees Updated: Feb-02-16 4:03 pm
LOS ANGELES - Stormtroopers, superheroes, dinosaurs and Cinderella are among the nominees at this year's Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards.
- Cable-industry disruptor is back with new Internet service Updated: Jan-27-16 6:01 pm
NEW YORK - Cable's pricey Internet packages may get some competition from the founder of Aereo, whose first attempt to shake up the cable industry was quashed by the Supreme Court.
- As trial was to start, settlement reached in MLB TV dispute Updated: Jan-19-16 6:55 pm
NEW YORK - Just as a trial was to begin, Major League Baseball and a group of its fans who had sued reached agreement Tuesday to expand the menu of online packages for televised games and lower prices.
- Cable news network Al Jazeera America to shut down Updated: Jan-13-16 3:47 pm
PASADENA, California - The Al Jazeera America cable news network said Wednesday it will shut down two and a half years after its launch, a victim of a rough business environment and political headwinds it could not conquer.
- Sportscaster Jim Simpson dies at 88; worked for NBC, ESPN Updated: Jan-13-16 3:35 pm
BRISTOL, Connecticut - Sportscaster Jim Simpson has died. He was 88.
- Review: New ways to get cable without an ugly cable box Updated: Jan-12-16 4:08 pm
NEW YORK - Getting cable service no longer requires a technician who'll come and install an ugly cable box.