- Professor's television program highlights historical events Updated: May-23-16 10:22 am
MANSFIELD, Massachusetts - If you didn't know that a riot once broke out in Mansfield over the abolition of slavery or what triggered Europe's 30 Years War, you might want to take a "short" course with historian Paolo DiGregorio.
- Trial of man charged in New York teen's slaying wrapping up Updated: May-20-16 11:08 am
SYRACUSE, New York - Closing arguments are being made in the trial of a central New York man charged with stabbing a 16-year-old girl to death and wounding the victim's mother.
- Rochester chase, crash, shooting caught on street cameras Updated: May-16-16 9:14 am
ROCHESTER, New York - Police in Rochester are investigating the shooting of a man that followed a car chase and crash that was captured by street surveillance cameras.
- Review: Clooney gets a conscience in 'Money Monster' Updated: May-12-16 6:42 am
George Clooney plays a Jim Cramer-like television personality who's forced to grow a conscience when a disgruntled viewer holds him hostage on live TV in "Money Monster," a serviceable, if slight, real time thriller from director Jodie Foster.
- What you get from Dish and Sony online TV channels Updated: May-11-16 2:28 pm
NEW YORK - Dish's Sling TV and Sony's PlayStation Vue both offer ways to watch traditional TV channels over the Internet without a cable box or satellite dish.
- Review: You can channel-surf online, but you may miss cable Updated: May-11-16 2:27 pm
NEW YORK - It might feel cathartic to ditch your cable TV company. But if you're looking to channel-surf online, you're going to find services such as Sling TV or PlayStation Vue coming up short in some respects.
- City of Green Bay gets into business of flipping houses Updated: May-11-16 9:32 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The City of Green Bay is getting into the business of flipping houses, an enterprise made more popular by home renovation shows on cable channel HGTV.
- Internet outages caused by construction in 2 states Updated: May-10-16 2:18 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Fiber optic cables cut by construction work in Massachusetts and Pennsylvania led to phone, TV and Internet outages across the Northeast on Monday.
- Longtime Comedy Central president to exit cable channel Updated: May-10-16 1:21 am
LOS ANGELES - Comedy Central's longtime president is leaving as the cable channel faces declining ratings.
- Time Warner Cable says it's restored service in NYC Updated: May-09-16 10:10 pm
NEW YORK - Time Warner Cable says it has restored services to its New York City customers after experiencing major outages with its cable and phone service.
- The Latest: Pair IDs fire deaths as 4 grandkids, son, nephew Updated: May-06-16 5:58 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - The Latest on the house fire in Syracuse that has killed six members of the same family (all times local):
- Hulu to sell Internet TV package with live programming Updated: May-04-16 4:37 pm
NEW YORK - Hulu is expanding its Internet TV programming with a subscription service offering a mix of live cable and broadcast options that will include news and sports.
- In Tech: Dish techs fix iPhones, Best Buy gets Oculus VR Updated: May-03-16 2:44 pm
When Dish technicians aren't busy installing satellite TV services in people's homes, they'll be making house calls to replace iPhone batteries and broken screens.
- Eurovision song contest heads to US airwaves Updated: May-03-16 10:50 am
GENEVA - The Eurovision song contest, where stars like Julio Iglesias and Celine Dion first gained international fame, is getting a spot on U.S. airwaves for the first time.
- Big Freedia twerking her way to stardom Updated: Apr-30-16 7:40 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Talk about your ups and downs.
- TV pundit who claimed CIA ties pleads guilty to fraud Updated: Apr-29-16 5:40 pm
ALEXANDRIA, Virginia - Former cable news pundit Wayne Simmons admits he's a fraud. And he admits he's a felon. But despite all evidence to the contrary, he remains adamant that he was a CIA man.