- Hulu to sell Internet TV package with live programming Updated: May-04-16 4:37 pm
NEW YORK - Hulu is expanding its Internet TV programming with a subscription service offering a mix of live cable and broadcast options that will include news and sports.
- In Tech: Dish techs fix iPhones, Best Buy gets Oculus VR Updated: May-03-16 2:44 pm
When Dish technicians aren't busy installing satellite TV services in people's homes, they'll be making house calls to replace iPhone batteries and broken screens.
- Eurovision song contest heads to US airwaves Updated: May-03-16 10:50 am
GENEVA - The Eurovision song contest, where stars like Julio Iglesias and Celine Dion first gained international fame, is getting a spot on U.S. airwaves for the first time.
- Oprah Winfrey to star in HBO's 'Henrietta Lacks' movie Updated: May-02-16 2:30 pm
LOS ANGELES - Oprah Winfrey is expanding her participation in HBO's "The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks" to an on-screen role.
- Big Freedia twerking her way to stardom Updated: Apr-30-16 7:40 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Talk about your ups and downs.
- TV pundit who claimed CIA ties pleads guilty to fraud Updated: Apr-29-16 5:40 pm
ALEXANDRIA, Virginia - Former cable news pundit Wayne Simmons admits he's a fraud. And he admits he's a felon. But despite all evidence to the contrary, he remains adamant that he was a CIA man.
- Time Warner Cable deal gets OK, with online video conditions Updated: Apr-25-16 6:35 pm
NEW YORK - Federal regulators will impose several conditions meant to protect online video services as they back Charter's bid to buy Time Warner Cable and create the country's second-largest home Internet provider.
- New Hispanic public affairs show debuts in Florida Updated: Apr-23-16 3:01 am
MIAMI - A new Spanish-language public affairs show directed at Hispanics in Florida debuts Sunday.
- How to watch baseball online in 2016 Updated: Apr-22-16 12:02 pm
NEW YORK - It's a little easier to watch baseball online this year, though no one would call it safe at home quite yet.
- Study: Fox, CNN spent more time on GOP candidates than Dems Updated: Apr-19-16 10:53 am
NEW YORK - Anyone who used Fox News Channel's prime-time lineup as their main source of campaign news over the past month may be forgiven for thinking there was only one presidential nomination contest.
- TV One allows binge-watching for 'Empire' Updated: Apr-14-16 11:41 am
NEW YORK - Fans of "Empire" will be able to binge-watch each episode of the drama's current season prior to the season finale on May 18 as part of an unusual syndication deal between Fox and the TV One network announced on Thursday.
- Associated Press, Guardian among top Headliner Award winners Updated: Apr-13-16 2:02 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The Associated Press, The Guardian US, Reveal from The Center for Investigative Reporting and Pittsburgh's WTAE-TV have won top honors as "best of show" winners in the 82nd National Headliner Awards.
- Al-Jazeera America network shuts down Tuesday Updated: Apr-11-16 4:11 pm
NEW YORK - Al-Jazeera America, which couldn't attract an audience to another cable news network in the United States, signs off Tuesday night following a three-hour live farewell designed to highlight its work since a 2013 launch.
- List of TV winners in 2015-2016 Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Apr-09-16 10:13 pm
AUSTIN: March 26, 2015 TELEVISION WINNERS
- Fiber break causes GCI outage across much of Alaska Updated: Apr-08-16 8:48 am
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Many customers of Alaska telecommunications company General Communications, Inc. have been left without service due to a significant cable break affecting communities statewide.
- Conservative group launches ad buy for Wisconsin's Johnson Updated: Apr-04-16 8:34 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The national conservative group funded by Charles and David Koch is launching a $1.1 million television ad campaign in Wisconsin in support of Republican Sen. Ron Johnson as he faces a tough re-election fight.