- The Latest: Democratic candidates prepare for long battle Updated: Feb-05-16 3:39 pm
DURHAM, New Hampshire - The Latest from the 2016 campaign trail with days to go until the New Hampshire primary (all times local):
- Samantha Bee's 'Full Frontal' on TBS ready to cause a buzz Updated: Feb-05-16 2:26 pm
LOS ANGELES - After a day of dutifully answering reporters' questions about her new TBS show, "Full Frontal," Samantha Bee confesses to an urgent desire.
- Bob Elliott, of comic duo Bob and Ray, dies at 92 Updated: Feb-03-16 8:05 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - Bob Elliott, half of the enduring television and radio comedy team Bob and Ray, has died, He was 92.
- John Oliver, about to return to HBO, and his secrecy policy Updated: Feb-03-16 5:10 pm
NEW YORK - HBO's John Oliver says he likes the idea of keeping as much as possible about his show a secret until it airs each week, a philosophy he took to the extreme last spring when he traveled to Moscow to interview Edward Snowden.
- Joseph Fiennes to play Michael Jackson in TV drama Updated: Jan-27-16 11:32 am
LONDON - Joseph Fiennes will star as Michael Jackson in a one-off TV comedy set to broadcast later this year - a casting decision that has added fuel to a raging debate about opportunities for non-white actors in movies and TV.
- Tim Meadows impersonates Ben Carson at Iowa State game Updated: Jan-25-16 8:30 pm
AMES, Iowa - Former "Saturday Night Live" actor Tim Meadows made a surprise appearance before Iowa State's basketball game against Kansas - playing Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson.
- Latin-focused comedy from new digital studio Mas Mejor Updated: Jan-19-16 2:22 pm
NEW YORK - You think the online comedy supply is good enough?
- 'Martian,' 'Revenant' get awards boost with top Globes wins Updated: Jan-11-16 5:43 am
BEVERLY HILLS, California - The 73rd annual Golden Globes had a few curveballs up its sleeves, and the biggest ones weren't even from acerbic host Ricky Gervais, who kept the show alive with his biting quips and takedowns of the business that the awards were celebrating.
- CW network gives vote of confidence to 'Girlfriend' Updated: Jan-10-16 10:11 pm
PASADENA, California - The CW television network chief offered a strong vote of confidence Sunday to the slow-to-catch-on comedy "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend," only hours before actress Rachel Bloom's Golden Globe award for best actress in a comedy gave the show a burst of publicity.
- 'Furious 7,' 'Big Bang Theory' win at People's Choice Awards Updated: Jan-06-16 11:10 pm
LOS ANGELES - "Furious 7" was named favorite movie, "The Big Bang Theory" won top TV show, and Ellen DeGeneres set a record at the People's Choice Awards.
- HBO pulling plug on hit comedy 'Girls' Updated: Jan-06-16 3:41 pm
PASADENA, California - HBO says it will pull the plug on its hit comedy "Girls" after a sixth and final season next year.