- NBC's 'Red Nose Day Special' raises $30M for kids' charities Updated: May-27-16 9:06 am
UNIVERSAL CITY, California - NBC's "Red Nose Day Special" mixed comedy and musical performances with heartfelt pleas for children in need, raising more than $30 million.
- 500-pound actor known for low-budget movies dies in NY at 62 Updated: May-25-16 9:27 pm
NEW YORK - Joe Fleishaker (FLY'-shay-kur), a 500-pound actor known for his work in low-budget horror films, has died. He was 62.
- Sanders wants David to keep his job on 'Saturday Night Live' Updated: May-24-16 2:35 pm
LOS ANGELES - Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders says comedian Larry David shouldn't worry about his role on NBC's "Saturday Night Live."
- Political thriller 'Public Affairs' to be filmed in Virginia Updated: May-24-16 5:01 am
NORFOLK, Virginia - It's "lights, camera, action" for Norfolk.
- Alan Young, star of 1960s sitcom 'Mr. Ed,' dies at 96 Updated: May-20-16 7:09 pm
LOS ANGELES - Actor-comedian Alan Young, who played the amiable straight man to a talking horse in the 1960s sitcom "Mister Ed," has died, a spokeswoman for the Motion Picture and Television Home said Friday. He was 96.
- 'Supergirl' lands on CW's Monday schedule Updated: May-19-16 10:45 am
NEW YORK - "Supergirl" flies from CBS to the CW network's supernatural-heavy lineup on Mondays this fall, when the network will also premiere a romantic comedy about an impending apocalypse and a drama where a young detective hears the voice of her long-dead dad.
- Correction: TV-House of Lies-Finale story Updated: May-18-16 11:45 pm
NEW YORK - In a May 17 story about Showtime's "House of Lies" ending after five seasons, The Associated Press reported erroneously that the finale would air June 13. The finale airs June 12.
- Q&A: Louis C.K. talks year-long tour, Prince inspiration Updated: May-18-16 4:02 pm
LOS ANGELES - Louis C.K. is leaving Hollywood. For now.
- Sutherland to star in ABC thriller, part of new season Updated: May-17-16 2:26 pm
NEW YORK - Kiefer Sutherland will play a low-level Cabinet member who suddenly becomes president on a new ABC drama this fall, and the network plans to add a second night of comedy to its schedule.
- Danson returns to NBC schedule with a Thursday night comedy Updated: May-15-16 3:48 pm
NEW YORK - Ted Danson returns to NBC's Thursday night lineup this fall as part of a conservative scheduling strategy announced Sunday for a network that is holding off much of its new material for other times in the year.
- Longtime Comedy Central president to exit cable channel Updated: May-10-16 1:21 am
LOS ANGELES - Comedy Central's longtime president is leaving as the cable channel faces declining ratings.
- Obama challenges Americans to give back to vets, families Updated: May-05-16 8:29 pm
WASHINGTON - Taking a cue from his wife, President Barack Obama challenged Americans on Thursday to consider how they might give back to those who have served in the military and their families.