- When you sample fall's new TV fare, here are some tips Updated: Aug-26-15 12:11 pm
NEW YORK - Every new TV series is a leap of faith - for everyone involved.
- A quaint rite: Harvesting broadcast's fall crop of new shows Updated: Aug-26-15 11:24 am
NEW YORK - It's an exciting new fall season ahead on broadcast TV. We await the charming rom-com "Manhattan Love Story" ... the heart-tugging youth drama, "Red Band Society" ... and don't forget "Mulaney," an autobiographical sitcom about a promising young standup.
- 'All in the Family' producer Bud Yorkin dies at 89 Updated: Aug-19-15 3:07 am
LOS ANGELES - Bud Yorkin, a director and producer who helped forge a new brand of topical TV comedy with the 1970s hit "All in the Family," died Tuesday, a family spokesman said. He was 89.
- Philadelphia mayor to headline Pittsburgh comedy fundraiser Updated: Aug-17-15 7:52 am
PITTSBURGH - Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter is headed across the state to headline a comedy event in Pittsburgh.
- New CNBC star Jay Leno talks cars, comedy and Donald Trump Updated: Aug-13-15 3:04 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Jay Leno couldn't help himself. Just because he's no longer doing monologues as host of "The Tonight Show" doesn't mean he can resist cracking jokes about Donald Trump.
- 'Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus' books NYC stage Updated: Aug-10-15 4:55 pm
NEW YORK - A stage adaptation of one of the most popular self-help books in the world is coming to a Manhattan theater, starring a Martian.
- 'Community' booster Ken Jeong longs for movie version Updated: Aug-04-15 10:01 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - "Community" cast member Ken Jeong has a new gig on ABC but he'd be glad to see the comedy stay alive.
- Garlin: '51 percent' chance of more 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Updated: Aug-04-15 9:26 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Jeff Garlin puts the chance of new "Curb Your Enthusiasm" episodes at "51 percent."
- Kermit and Miss Piggy split, but team up on ABC comedy Updated: Aug-04-15 6:13 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy, who have been on-again, off-again over the years, have now called it quits. But they're vowing to remain professional on their new prime-time comedy, "The Muppets," premiering Sept. 22 on ABC.