- Owners of pier that became iconic Sandy image get rebuild OK Updated: Aug-16-15 1:37 pm
SEASIDE HEIGHTS, New Jersey - The owners of a Jersey shore amusement pier that became an iconic image of the damage wrought by Superstorm Sandy have received approval to rebuild part of the site.
- FEMA: Sandy reviews will be considered beyond deadline Updated: Aug-14-15 1:20 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The Federal Emergency Management Agency says it strongly encourages anyone seeking Superstorm Sandy-related payment reviews to submit them by Sept. 15, but will consider all requests that come in.
- Law requires transparency on Sandy aid in New Jersey Updated: Aug-14-15 11:43 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Housing activists are lauding a new law that requires more transparency in how aid for victims of Superstorm Sandy is distributed in New Jersey.
- NYC seaport museum gets $10M for Superstorm Sandy repairs Updated: Aug-13-15 12:32 pm
NEW YORK - New York City's South Street Seaport Museum has received $10.4 million in federal funding for Superstorm Sandy repairs.
- Deadline nears for review of Sandy-related flood claims Updated: Aug-12-15 12:49 pm
NEW YORK - There is a deadline next month for homeowners who suffered flood damage from Superstorm Sandy to ask for a review of their claims through a federal program.
- Cuomo announces grants for storm-damaged historic properties Updated: Aug-04-15 12:52 pm
NEW YORK - Gov. Andrew Cuomo says $6.2 million in grants will help repair 16 historic properties badly damaged by Superstorm Sandy in 2012.