- Michigan artist's baseball painting sells for $48K Updated: May-03-16 4:04 pm
PLAINWELL, Michigan - A 100-year-old baseball painting by Plainwell native commercial artist Fletcher Ransom recently sold for $48,000 at an auction.
- Auction for North Dakota drilling rights to be held online Updated: May-01-16 4:48 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A quarterly state auction for oil drilling rights on North Dakota state land will be held online.
- Can South Dakota tax online sales? State presses to find out Updated: Apr-29-16 6:30 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - South Dakota wants to collect state sales tax on purchases from Overstock.com and other Internet retailers. The state is pressing for the revenues with a lawsuit against several remote retailers that ultimately seeks to overturn a U.S. Supreme Court decision.
- Attempt to gather more sales tax clears Oklahoma Senate Updated: Apr-21-16 11:48 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - An attempt to get more Oklahomans to pay the required sales tax on online purchases has cleared the state Senate.
- Daily Mail says it has not submitted bid for Yahoo Updated: Apr-20-16 1:32 pm
LONDON - The owner of Britain's Daily Mail newspaper says it has not submitted a bid to purchase the U.S. internet company Yahoo.
- Delta drops fee for tickets bought on phone and at airports Updated: Apr-14-16 6:29 pm
You know all those fees that airlines have added over the last several years? Delta is taking one away.
- Vendor sues Nebraska school over software contract Updated: Apr-14-16 8:47 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A vendor that was contracted to provide online purchasing software has filed a federal lawsuit against the Nebraska Educational Service Unit Coordinating Council.