- Roswell police offer station as 'safe zone' for online sales Updated: Oct-03-15 3:07 pm
ROSWELL, New Mexico - The Roswell Police Department is offering its headquarters as a safe place for people buying and selling things online to meet.
- Cranston police establish 'safe zone' for online purchases Updated: Oct-03-15 10:00 am
CRANSTON, Rhode Island - The Cranston Police Department has created a "safe zone" at its headquarters for people who want to meet in person to exchange merchandise they've bought or sold online.
- CATS starts e-commerce so customers can buy tickets online Updated: Oct-02-15 7:06 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The Capital Area Transit System is now allowing people to buy bus passes online in an effort to improve customer service and increase ridership.
- Target to match online prices with online rivals Updated: Sep-30-15 12:06 am
NEW YORK - Starting Thursday, Target will now match its online prices with more than two dozen online competitors including Amazon.com and Walmart.com.
- Lawsuit says couple stole, sold recalled supplements on eBay Updated: Sep-28-15 7:03 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - A pharmaceutical company has filed a federal lawsuit against a former company executive, claiming he and his wife improperly took 1,766 recalled bottles of the supplement Anatabloc from a storage facility and sold them on eBay for personal gain.
- Merrimack police use parking spaces for safe exchanges Updated: Sep-28-15 4:31 am
MERRIMACK, New Hampshire - Police in Merrimack, New Hampshire, are providing two parking spaces in the front of the police station designed for child custody exchanges or for those completing the sale of items purchased online.
- Kansas auctioning off hundreds of bottles of booze Updated: Sep-15-15 4:36 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - The state of Kansas is selling hundreds of bottles of liquor accumulated by regulators on an online auction.