- Wedding hosts in Sisters dealt a setback Updated: Aug-27-15 2:45 pm
SISTERS, Oregon - A couple that has tried for years to gain approval to host weddings on their 216-acre property near Sisters is no closer to doing so.
- India police say 2 brothers behead sister for alleged affair Updated: Aug-19-15 5:46 am
LUCKNOW, India - Two brothers in northern India beheaded their teenage sister and carried her head through their village because they disapproved of her romantic relationship with a cousin, police said Wednesday.
- Sisters at Indiana college to be documented in upcoming book Updated: Aug-04-15 4:07 am
ST. MARY-OF-THE-WOODS, Indiana - A sustained commitment to education and nurturing - 175 years, in fact - at The Woods is being highlighted in a new pictorial book being published this fall.
- Tiny Oregon school to reopen after 10 years; 5 kids enrolled Updated: Aug-03-15 1:04 pm
BROTHERS, Oregon - From behind the counter at Brothers Stage Shop, Jerrie Hanna has watched crews come and go this summer preparing Brothers School to reopen in September after sitting empty for a decade. Hanna looks forward to kids coming to her store for snacks after school, to having some life across the street again in this town so tiny you can drive through it without realizing.
- Online donors back brothers paralyzed in separate accidents Updated: Aug-03-15 12:37 pm
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - Online donations are pouring in for two brothers from Kalamazoo who were paralyzed in accidents eight months apart.
- Dothan woman and her 2 sisters reunite for the first time Updated: Aug-02-15 9:38 am
DOTHAN, Alabama - A sea of smiling faces made Barbara Colandrea and Carol Utecht feel more than welcome as they greeted their older sister and her family for the first time at the Dothan airport recently.