- Red Bulls sign Wright-Phillips, brother of team's top scorer Updated: Jul-28-15 5:35 pm
HARRISON, New Jersey - As fate would have it, the wedding of Bradley and Leanne Wright-Phillips turned out to be a blessing for the New York Red Bulls organization.
- Sisters rescued in Wyoming woods relied on faith, experience Updated: Jul-10-15 3:24 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Faith and past family backcountry camping experiences helped three sisters survive for more than four days while they were lost in a Wyoming wilderness area.
- 3 sisters missing in Wyoming wilderness are found safe Updated: Jul-10-15 10:05 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - Three Midwestern sisters who were missing for days in a rugged Wyoming wilderness area were found alive in a remote area and airlifted to safety Thursday.
- 3 Wisconsin sisters missing in northwest Wyoming Updated: Jul-08-15 10:25 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - Searchers, some using tracking dogs, were scouring a northwest Wyoming wilderness area on Wednesday for three Wisconsin sisters who failed to return from an extended backcountry trip.
- US secretary announces Shenandoah National Park 'sister' Updated: Jul-07-15 9:38 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - U.S. Secretary of the Interior Sally Jewell has established a sister park relationship between Shenandoah National Park and a nature reserve in China.
- KU dorm's demolition separates McCollum brothers' portraits Updated: Jul-04-15 7:16 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - After almost 50 years together, the portraits of two brothers have been removed from a soon-to-be razed University of Kansas residence hall that bears the last name of the renowned scientists.
- Pennsylvania family to bury Korean War soldier recently ID'd Updated: Jul-03-15 3:00 pm
APOLLO, Pennsylvania - The relatives of a western Pennsylvania soldier who was wounded and taken captive during the Korean War will bury his remains at Arlington National Cemetery now that government scientists have identified them.
- Police: New York man steals brother's identity, pilfers $30K Updated: Jul-03-15 6:34 am
CLIFTON PARK, New York - State police say a 35-year-old upstate New York is accused of stealing more than $30,000 from his brother after stealing his sibling's identity.