- Suspected food poisoning outbreak sickens 35 at reception Updated: Aug-03-15 3:44 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - A suspected food poisoning outbreak at a wedding reception has sickened more than 30 people in central New York.
- Litvinenko widow accuses Putin of ordering husband killing Updated: Jul-31-15 12:31 pm
LONDON - Nine years after former KGB agent Alexander Litvinenko drank radioactive tea at a London hotel, an inquiry into his death ended Friday with his widow claiming President Vladimir Putin ordered the killing - and Moscow accusing Britain of politicizing the probe.
- Jury awards $125,000 to victim of lead paint poisoning Updated: Jul-29-15 7:16 am
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A Rhode Island jury has awarded $125,000 to a 19-year-old who sued her landlord for lead poisoning she says she suffered while living in a Pawtucket apartment when she was 2.
- Man pleads guilty after poisoned meat kills 3 bald eagles Updated: Jul-26-15 8:53 am
BUFFALO, New York - A western New York man has pleaded guilty in the deaths of three young bald eagles that ate poisoned meat he set out to kill coyotes.
- Life sentence urged in peanut salmonella case Updated: Jul-23-15 6:29 pm
SAVANNAH, Georgia - Federal court officers have recommended a sentence of life in prison for a peanut company executive convicted of selling salmonella-tainted food, a move that attorneys on both sides called "unprecedented" for a food-poisoning case.
- 9 treated for carbon monoxide poisoning in Melrose Park Updated: Jul-22-15 2:44 pm
MELROSE PARK, Illinois - Police in the western Chicago suburb of Melrose Park say nine people were being treated at local hospitals after they were overcome by carbon monoxide.
- Sheriff: 4 marking milestones likely died of carbon monoxide Updated: Jul-18-15 3:49 pm
BYRON, Maine - Four young people celebrating a birthday and a graduation at a cabin in Maine likely died of carbon monoxide poisoning hours after their arrival earlier this week, a sheriff said Saturday.
- Lawsuit filed against restaurant where lawyers were sickened Updated: Jul-15-15 4:53 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A lawsuit has been filed against a Philadelphia restaurant where nearly 100 attorneys and law students were sickened in February.
- Washington officials warn about marijuana exposure to kids Updated: Jul-15-15 4:20 pm
SEATTLE - Public health officials in Washington say they're increasingly concerned about children accidentally ingesting marijuana.
- Coroner: No evidence B.B. King was poisoned before death Updated: Jul-13-15 8:40 pm
LAS VEGAS - Medical examiners found no evidence to prove the allegation that blues legend B.B. King was poisoned before he died of natural causes in May, according to autopsy findings made public Monday.
- Candy sickens 1,080 students in southern Philippines Updated: Jul-10-15 8:52 am
MANILA, Philippines - More than 1,000 students in a southern Philippine province fell ill Friday after eating fruit-flavored candy sold by vendors during their school recess, officials said.
- Death of loon at Lake Winnipesaukee linked to lead poisoning Updated: Jul-08-15 11:23 am
MOULTONBOROUGH, New Hampshire - New Hampshire authorities say a loon found dead at Lake Winnipesaukee has been linked to lead poisoning.
- Man died at sea of carbon monoxide poisoning Updated: Jul-06-15 11:34 am
YORK, Maine - Maine authorities say a 59-year-old Vermont man died at sea of carbon monoxide poisoning last month about 13 miles off of York Harbor.