- Use of banned pesticide not isolated event in US territories Updated: Nov-28-15 12:05 am
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Nine months after a vacationing family nearly died from exposure to methyl bromide on the island of St. John, authorities have come to at least one troubling conclusion: The use of the banned pesticide was not an isolated event in U.S. Caribbean territories.
- Police probe carbon monoxide poisoning in deaths of 2 NY men Updated: Nov-23-15 5:15 pm
RYE BROOK, New York - Authorities are investigating the deaths of two men in suburban New York as possible carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Family in hospital recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning Updated: Nov-08-15 11:41 am
ISSAQUAH, Washington - Authorities say a family of six is recovering in the hospital from carbon monoxide poisoning after a van was accidentally left running in their garage.
- Boy released from hospital, mother accused of poisoning him Updated: Nov-06-15 8:03 am
DALLAS - A 4-year-old boy whose mother is accused of forcing him to swallow ant poison has been released from the hospital.
- McIlroy misses pro-am to recover from food poisoning Updated: Nov-04-15 12:56 am
SHANGHAI - Rory McIlroy spent another day in his hotel trying to recover from food poisoning ahead of the HSBC Champions.
- CDC: More food poisoning outbreaks cross state lines Updated: Nov-03-15 4:22 pm
NEW YORK - The government is reporting an increase in food poisoning outbreaks that span multiple states, like the one that this week prompted Chipotle to close 43 of its restaurants in the Pacific Northwest.