- Monkey bars alert: Playground concussions are on the rise Updated: May-02-16 8:22 am
CHICAGO - Playground concussions are on the rise, according to a new government study, and monkey bars and swings are most often involved.
- Report finds flaws in U of Chicago Medicine's expansion Updated: Apr-26-16 5:16 pm
CHICAGO - A new report says University of Chicago Medicine is asking for too much in its $269 million expansion proposal.
- Prince's death raises numerous questions about prior health Updated: Apr-22-16 6:22 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Prince talked dirty in song but had a reputation for clean living. He also had an ability to put on shows that were electrifying in their athleticism.
- Therapists, researchers in Lincoln make swallowing easier Updated: Apr-17-16 11:33 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - For the past 44 years, Terry Scott has been, as he described it, "one of them nasty ol' truck drivers." The Gretna resident did runs out to Cheyenne and back three times a week up until Valentine's Day this year. He was on mandated rest in Cheyenne that night when the phone rang.
- Coroner: No trauma on child found not breathing at day care Updated: Apr-04-16 4:43 pm
TREICHLERS, Pennsylvania - A coroner says a 3-month-old girl who died after she was found unresponsive at an eastern Pennsylvania day care showed no signs of trauma.