- The Latest: Governor: Prison guard seriously burned by blast Updated: May-29-16 6:12 pm
FLOYD, New York - The Latest on the investigation into an exploding package that burned a New York prison guard after he picked it up near his home (all times local):
- Fourth missionary injured in Brussels attack out of hospital Updated: May-26-16 5:39 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A 66-year-old Mormon missionary who suffered severe burns on more than one-third of his body in the Brussels airport bombing has been released from the hospital.
- Atkinson man injured by fire that destroys house, camper Updated: May-23-16 12:12 pm
ATKINSON, Maine - Police say an Atkinson man suffered severe burns when his house caught fire.
- Newborn baby burned after hospital heater mishap Updated: May-10-16 1:40 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A Middle Tennessee family says their newborn daughter suffered serious burns after a piece of equipment malfunctioned at a Nashville hospital.
- Baltimore infant dies from burns, parents investigated Updated: May-06-16 7:56 am
BALTIMORE - A one-month-old girl has died in Baltimore and her parents are being investigated after the infant sustained burns over 80 percent of her body.
- Man in wheelchair, left in sun at Florida nursing home, dies Updated: May-03-16 2:28 pm
PINELLAS PARK, Florida - A Florida nursing home is under investigation after the death of a man in a wheelchair who was left in the sun, where he suffered second-degree burns, blistering and symptoms of dehydration.
- Illinois construction worker dies weeks after explosion Updated: May-02-16 2:41 pm
ST. LOUIS - A construction worker from southwest Illinois has died several weeks after suffering severe burns in a gas explosion while on the job.
- Phoenix-area man injured, horse killed by lightning strike Updated: May-01-16 4:10 pm
BUCKEYE, Arizona - Authorities say a man remains hospitalized at a Phoenix burn unit after being struck by lightning while horseback riding.