- Twin Falls YMCA chapter on probation for mismanaged finances Updated: May-25-16 4:24 pm
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - The national YMCA has put its Twin Falls chapter on probation after finding widespread financial mismanagement at the branch.
- JPMorgan Chase announces housing, jobs efforts in Detroit Updated: May-18-16 9:35 am
DETROIT - Financial giant JPMorgan Chase says it's making new investments as part of its earlier $100 million commitment to Detroit's economic recovery.
- Opponents of Arizona campaign finance law petition for vote Updated: May-13-16 8:39 pm
PHOENIX - Opponents of a new Arizona law that will allow more anonymous spending in state elections will begin collecting signatures Saturday in an effort to let voters weigh in on the law.
- National nonprofit airing radio ads opposing refugee bill Updated: May-13-16 3:14 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A national nonprofit that advocates for immigrants is airing ads in South Carolina urging residents to oppose legislation that requires refugees to register and holds liable those who help them resettle.
- Officials: Prairie Meadows casino to lose nonprofit status Updated: May-12-16 8:01 pm
ALTOONA, Iowa - Federal officials say they are revoking a central Iowa casino's nonprofit status.
- NYC mayor scrutinized over donations from businesses Updated: May-10-16 3:37 pm
NEW YORK - During his campaign to become New York City's mayor, Bill de Blasio held himself out as a champion of the average New Yorker who would diminish the clout of big business interests at City Hall.
- First Tennessee Foundation donates $500,000 for education Updated: May-10-16 1:29 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The nonprofit foundation of First Tennessee Bank is giving $500,000 to fund a program that helps at-risk youth in Nashville gain admission to and graduate from college.
- The Latest: Bill easing dark money rules passes House Updated: May-07-16 12:39 am
PHOENIX - The Latest on a bill that would ease rules on anonymous political spending (all times local):
- Nonprofit to help raise money for wildlife violation tips Updated: May-04-16 2:17 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's cash-strapped and self-funded Fish and Game Department is welcoming the return of a nonprofit group that will raise money and awareness to encourage people to report hunting and fishing violations.