- Texas mom charged with neglecting 5 kids; 1 near death Updated: Sep-30-15 7:18 pm
BOWIE, Texas - A Texas mother is accused of abandoning her five children after police found them starving, filthy and, in the case of a baby, near death while her 8-year-old son was left in charge of his siblings.
- Man gets 3 years in Alaska diving death Updated: Sep-22-15 5:11 pm
KETCHIKAN, Alaska - A commercial fisherman found guilty of criminally negligent homicide in the death of a Kansas diver who died while harvesting sea cucumbers was sentenced to three years in prison.
- Mother convicted of charge in daughter's hot-car death Updated: Sep-18-15 9:31 pm
EL PASO, Texas - An El Paso high school teacher has been convicted of criminally negligent homicide in the death of her 5-month-old daughter in a hot car.
- New York woman charged in Easter drug death of daughter, 6 Updated: Sep-16-15 6:55 pm
CROTON-ON-HUDSON, New York - A former nurse was charged Wednesday with criminally negligent homicide after an investigation determined her 6-year-old daughter died on Easter from a drug mixture that included antidepressants and pain medication.
- Man accused of assaulting veteran faces hate-crime charge Updated: Sep-11-15 4:25 am
BOULDER, Colorado - A man accused of assaulting a wheelchair-bound Vietnam veteran has been bound over for trial in Boulder District Court on multiple charges including a bias-motivated crime.