- Mexico police bust greenhouses with genetically modified pot Updated: Jul-26-15 8:13 pm
MEXICO CITY - Federal authorities in Mexico say they arrested 22 Colombians and three Mexicans using greenhouses to grow genetically modified and cloned marijuana.
- Vermont governor says 'people' want GMO labeling Updated: Jul-23-15 5:22 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Vermont Gov. Peter Shumlin said Thursday people who want to know what's in their food will win the fight against an industry that is trying to block laws that require the labeling of some foods made with genetically modified organisms.
- House passes bill to prevent mandatory GMO labeling Updated: Jul-23-15 3:21 pm
WASHINGTON - Food companies would not have to disclose whether their products include genetically modified ingredients under legislation passed by the House Thursday.
- 5 things: House bill would prevent mandatory GMO labeling Updated: Jul-23-15 9:11 am
WASHINGTON - States could no longer require labels on genetically modified foods under legislation the House is considering.
- Arkansas Biosciences Institute provides research internships Updated: Jul-21-15 3:09 am
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Four Arkansas State University students have been chosen to pursue their interest in science this summer in the Biotechnology Research Internship Program at ASU's Arkansas Biosciences Institute.
- Rocker Neil Young offers support to Vermont food label law Updated: Jul-20-15 5:41 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Rocker Neil Young is lending his support to the state's efforts to label foods containing genetically modified ingredients.