- New Mexico joining effort to rehabilitate historic theaters Updated: May-23-16 11:55 am
RATON, New Mexico - For years, the Shuler Theater in this once-booming New Mexico mining town sat empty in a desolate downtown. It had long passed its heyday as a hot spot for Italian immigrants and Hispanic workers who visited to take in a traveling show or a newly released movie.
- 3-D candy-maker billed as world's first arrives in New York Updated: May-20-16 4:48 pm
NEW YORK - Now there's yet another market for 3-D printer-enthusiasts: candy.
- Airbus unit unveils 3D-printed electric motorcycle Updated: May-20-16 10:54 am
BERLIN - What weighs 77 pounds, goes 50 mph (80 kph) and looks like a Swiss cheese on wheels?
- French teen's streamed suicide on Periscope leads to inquiry Updated: May-11-16 3:02 pm
PARIS - French authorities have opened an investigation after a teenager allegedly live-streamed video of her suicide on the popular app Periscope.
- What you get from Dish and Sony online TV channels Updated: May-11-16 2:28 pm
NEW YORK - Dish's Sling TV and Sony's PlayStation Vue both offer ways to watch traditional TV channels over the Internet without a cable box or satellite dish.
- Review: You can channel-surf online, but you may miss cable Updated: May-11-16 2:27 pm
NEW YORK - It might feel cathartic to ditch your cable TV company. But if you're looking to channel-surf online, you're going to find services such as Sling TV or PlayStation Vue coming up short in some respects.
- Amazon allows users to upload video and share revenue Updated: May-10-16 1:36 pm
LOS ANGELES - Amazon has launched a self-publishing platform for video creators, a move that could make money for the company and budding filmmakers in the same way YouTube has created a community of online celebrities.
- Brownsville Elementary lauded as innovation incubator Updated: May-08-16 11:59 am
BROWNSVILLE, Washington - Brownsville Elementary second-graders got their first taste of computer programming with Edison, a small robot wobbling inside a thick, black line of magnetic material. Try as he might, he couldn't get out.
- Centralia student uses 3-D printer to give others a hand Updated: May-07-16 10:55 am
CENTRALIA, Washington - An eighth-grade student at Centralia Middle School has put his science skills to the test in order to help those in need by creating simple prosthetic hands using the after-school program's 3-D printer.
- Hulu to sell Internet TV package with live programming Updated: May-04-16 4:37 pm
NEW YORK - Hulu is expanding its Internet TV programming with a subscription service offering a mix of live cable and broadcast options that will include news and sports.
- UW makers lab prints, cuts, etches new designs, objects Updated: May-04-16 11:47 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming art department now has its own ability to etch and print objects, and they're willing to share.
- Radiohead releases 'Burn The Witch' ahead of world tour Updated: May-03-16 1:25 pm
Radiohead has put out a new song ahead of a world tour that opens later this month.
- Prince's old band plans to reunite for 'some shows' Updated: Apr-26-16 9:45 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Prince's old band is reuniting for some live shows following his death.
- Sportscaster Erin Andrews settles court case, ends appeals Updated: Apr-25-16 6:54 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Sportscaster and TV host Erin Andrews on Monday settled with two hotel companies that were found partially to blame for a stalker posting secretly-recorded nude video of her on the Internet.
- Time Warner Cable deal gets OK, with online video conditions Updated: Apr-25-16 6:35 pm
NEW YORK - Federal regulators will impose several conditions meant to protect online video services as they back Charter's bid to buy Time Warner Cable and create the country's second-largest home Internet provider.
- 3-D printers design engine of replica plane at Topeka museum Updated: Apr-25-16 4:27 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - A University of Kansas professor has used 3-D printers to design an engine for a Topeka museum's replica of a World War I fighter plane.