- Alcoa plans $60M 3D manufacturing expansion in Pennsylvania Updated: Sep-03-15 2:37 pm
PITTSBURGH - Alcoa is spending $60 million to expand its three-dimensional manufacturing capabilities at a technical center in the Pittsburgh suburbs.
- Report: Some top baby monitors lack basic security features Updated: Sep-02-15 1:14 pm
NEW YORK - Several of the most popular Internet-connected baby monitors lack basic security features, making them vulnerable to even the most basic hacking attempts, according to a new report from a cybersecurity firm.
- Comcast teeing up new services targeted at millennials Updated: Sep-01-15 5:06 pm
NEW YORK - Comcast, which became a TV powerhouse by signing up Generation Xers, baby boomers and their parents, now is fighting for millennial eyeballs.
- Netflix facing protests over DVD-less baby benefit policy Updated: Aug-20-15 8:16 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Netflix is getting jeered for excluding the employees in its DVD-by-mail service from a recently introduced benefit that gives up to a year of paid leave to most of its workers after the birth or adoption of a baby.
- A meal and a webcam form unlikely recipe for S. Korean fame Updated: Aug-19-15 12:23 pm
SEOUL, South Korea - Every evening, 14-year-old Kim Sung-jin orders fried chicken, delivery pizza or Chinese food to eat in a small room in his family's home south of Seoul. He gorges on food as he chats before a live camera with hundreds, sometimes thousands, of teenagers watching.
- Felicia Day embraces her geek stardom status in 'Weird' Updated: Aug-11-15 10:11 am
"You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost)" (Simon & Schuster), by Felicia Day
- Vice digital editorial staffers join union Updated: Aug-08-15 3:28 pm
NEW YORK - Vice Media's digital editorial staff are joining a union - the latest in a wave of digital staffers voting to unionize.