- Hospital says stolen laptop contained patient ID information Updated: Feb-11-16 5:25 pm
McCOOK, Nebraska - Community Hospital in McCook has told nearly 4,200 former patients that their identity information was contained on a laptop computer that was stolen in December.
- Biden seeks input for cancer 'moonshot' at Duke University Updated: Feb-10-16 7:25 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - With an ambitious funding request pending before Congress, Vice President Joe Biden sought Wednesday to fill out the White House's cancer "moonshot" with input from doctors and researchers at a hub for medical innovation.
- Hearing aids bring sound to teen swimmer Updated: Jan-27-16 9:55 am
CODY, Wyoming - In the nearly empty Paul Stock Recreation Center pool, Desirae Layher slapped her right hand against the water's surface.
- Thousands of Greek professionals protest pension reform plan Updated: Jan-21-16 7:57 am
ATHENS, Greece - Thousands of Greek lawyers, doctors, engineers and other professional groups are marching peacefully through central Athens to protest drastic new income cuts under planned pension reforms.
- $6.3 million grant helps fund automated CPR machines Updated: Jan-20-16 6:56 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - More hospitals and ambulances across the state may soon have access to an automated CPR device that health officials say is more consistent than human-performed CPR.
- Johnson & Johnson to cut about 3,000 jobs in medical devices Updated: Jan-19-16 3:01 pm
Johnson & Johnson said Tuesday that it plans to cut about 3,000 jobs over the next two years as the health care conglomerate works to restructure its medical devices business.