- Norfolk bringing free public Wi-Fi to neighborhood Updated: May-26-16 7:32 am
NORFOLK, Virginia - A Norfolk official has announced that the city will offer free public Wi-Fi across the Park Place neighborhood starting this fall as part of a broader effort to improve Internet access for businesses and residents.
- New NYC buses have Wi-Fi but no tech to avoid those on foot Updated: May-22-16 1:02 pm
NEW YORK - There are some nifty features on New York City's sleek new fleet of more than 2,000 buses, the first of which began hitting the streets this past week.
- Why your phone may never get Android's latest features Updated: May-19-16 12:20 pm
NEW YORK - Better graphics and the ability to run two apps side by side are coming to Google's latest version of Android, dubbed N.
- Review: You can channel-surf online, but you may miss cable Updated: May-11-16 2:27 pm
NEW YORK - It might feel cathartic to ditch your cable TV company. But if you're looking to channel-surf online, you're going to find services such as Sling TV or PlayStation Vue coming up short in some respects.
- Judge declines to block U. Iowa from ending wireless deals Updated: May-03-16 2:54 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - A judge won't stop the University of Iowa from ending contracts with a company that failed to install wireless networks at Kinnick Stadium and Carver-Hawkeye Arena.