- Charleston Area Regional Transit Authority adds Wi-Fi Updated: Oct-01-15 4:01 am
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - The Charleston Area Regional Transit Authority wants to get more people riding the bus, so the agency is adding WiFi on area buses.
- Metra to test free wireless internet on 10 cars Updated: Sep-26-15 4:01 am
CHICAGO - Metro Chicago's commuter rail agency plans to offer free wireless internet to passengers on 10 cars to test whether to offer the service system-wide.
- Wake County school system bans Snapchat Updated: Sep-23-15 12:49 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The Wake County Public School System has banned Snapchat, a popular photo-sharing app, from the school's Wi-Fi networks.
- Officials: PATCO stations will have Wi-Fi access by October Updated: Sep-17-15 5:16 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Officials say free Wi-Fi access will soon be offered at all 13 stations along PATCO's high-speed commuter train service from southern New Jersey to Philadelphia.
- Tri-Rail offers free Wi-Fi on all trains Updated: Sep-15-15 3:01 am
MIAMI - Passengers on South Florida commuter trains will now be able to use the Internet without burning through their mobile data plans.