- Austin-based bar accused of discrimination to make changes Updated: Jul-01-15 8:08 am
DALLAS - An Austin-based bar has agreed to make changes to its business practices to end a federal investigation into alleged discrimination.
- Natrona County trustees approve new school policies Updated: Jun-10-15 12:12 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - The Natrona County School District has approved two new policies that will take effect when students return to school this fall.
- High school student protests dress code in yearbook quote Updated: Jun-04-15 12:36 pm
LOS ANGELES - A California student's yearbook quote protesting the dress code at her school is approaching 100,000 interactions online.
- Rapides school board makes decision on dress code changes Updated: Jun-04-15 6:40 am
ALEXANDRIA, Louisiana - Rapides Parish students - boys and girls - can wear their hair as long as they like next year as long as it is neat, clean and does not draw "undue attention."
- Wal-Mart to let workers add denim pants to work wardrobe Updated: Jun-03-15 4:23 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Wal-Mart is hoping denim pants will raise the spirits of its more than 1.2 million U.S. store workers.
- Student to don eagle feather at graduation after agreement Updated: Jun-03-15 1:20 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Attorneys for a Native American student and officials with a California school district have reached an agreement that allows him to wear an eagle feather to his high school graduation.
- Proposed rule bans T-shirts, gum-chewing in courtrooms Updated: Jun-01-15 4:18 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - A new rule being considered by judges in a southwestern Indiana county would prohibit lawyers, litigants and spectators from wearing T-shirts or shorts or chewing gum in courtrooms.