- MCSO: 6 ½ pounds of meth seized off a passenger bus on US 60 Updated: Sep-04-15 6:14 am
WICKENBURG, Arizona - Maricopa County Sheriff's detectives have seized about 6 ½ pounds of methamphetamine off a passenger bus near Wickenburg that was headed for Las Vegas.
- Police: Mount Vernon drug investigation nets 32 arrests Updated: Sep-04-15 5:45 am
MOUNT VERNON, New York - Police say a 10-month investigation into drug dealings in suburban New York City has resulted in the arrest of 32 people.
- 22 pounds of heroin seized in West Valley City raid Updated: Sep-04-15 5:25 am
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah - Law enforcement has seized just less than 22 pounds of heroin from suspected drug traffickers in a West Valley City raid.
- 6 plead guilty in Baltimore-to-West Virginia heroin case Updated: Sep-04-15 3:18 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - Six people have admitted their roles in a heroin trafficking operation.
- 2 people from Liberal indicted in methamphetamine case Updated: Sep-04-15 2:50 am
WICHITA, Kansas - A 37-year-old man and a 20-year-old woman have been indicted on drug charges after prosecutors say more than 4 pounds of methamphetamine were found in a storage shed in Liberal.
- Grand Forks man sentenced to 11 years on conspiracy charge Updated: Sep-04-15 2:38 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A North Dakota man has been sentenced to 11 years in federal prison for distributing methamphetamine.
- 20 people in Colorado face federal pot trafficking charges Updated: Sep-03-15 9:08 pm
DENVER - Federal prosecutors charged 20 people in Colorado suspected of trafficking marijuana out of state.
- Ohio woman arrested in baby's death from ingesting drugs Updated: Sep-03-15 9:01 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Columbus police say a woman has been arrested in the death of a baby girl in May from ingesting narcotic drugs.
- Police officer charged with helping her son avoid capture Updated: Sep-03-15 7:34 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - A Florida police officer is facing charges after authorities say she helped her son avoid capture in a major drug investigation.
- Prison ordered for Michigan man in dirty sock deal Updated: Sep-03-15 7:13 pm
ADRIAN, Michigan - A man who tried to sell a backpack of dirty socks as marijuana has been sentenced to at least one year in a Michigan prison.
- Grand jury indicts Missouri man on drug, weapons charges Updated: Sep-03-15 5:50 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A federal grand jury has indicted a central Missouri man on charges accusing him of making methamphetamine and possessing two bombs.
- Ex-beauty queen stripped of crown faces more drug charges Updated: Sep-03-15 4:02 pm
LAS VEGAS - A former Nevada beauty queen has again been arrested for drug possession.
- 2 Tucson men arrested after drug trafficking investigation Updated: Sep-03-15 12:26 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Two people have been arrested after warrants were served as part of an investigation into a drug trafficking organization.
- Sheriff says bones found at Ohio home are missing woman's Updated: Sep-03-15 12:05 pm
ASHTABULA, Ohio - Authorities in Ohio have identified remains found in a backyard fire pit as those of an 18-year-old woman reported missing in late July.
- 6 face charges in Oklahoma woman's drug overdose death Updated: Sep-03-15 10:49 am
PRYOR, Oklahoma - The 18-year-old son of an Oklahoma woman who died last year from an accidental prescription drug overdose faces charges in her death along with five others.
- Man, 30, gets 10 years, 2nd man pleads guilty in heroin ring Updated: Sep-03-15 10:26 am
NEW ORLEANS - Federal prosecutors say a 30-year-old man has been sentenced to 10 years in prison and a 61-year-old man has pleaded guilty in connection with a New Orleans heroin ring.
- Cops: Woman who claimed to be robbed was selling drugs Updated: Sep-03-15 9:16 am
MOUNT PLEASANT, Pennsylvania - Police say a western Pennsylvania woman who claimed she was robbed of $70 made up part of the story to cover up a drug deal gone bad that was witnessed by her 12-year-old daughter.
- Police: $43,000 worth of drugs seized in Minot investigation Updated: Sep-03-15 4:19 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Authorities say they've seized about $43,000 worth of drugs during an investigation in Minot.
- Cocaine trafficker sentenced to 8 years Updated: Sep-02-15 8:35 pm
BALTIMORE - A Queen Anne's County man convicted of selling cocaine has been sentenced to more than eight years in prison.
- Corning police officer arrested on drug charges Updated: Sep-02-15 7:29 pm
CORNING, Arkansas - A prosecutor says a Corning police officer has been arrested on drug charges.
- Judge to hear bid to release drug dealer from prison Updated: Sep-02-15 7:29 pm
DETROIT - A judge is considering whether to lessen the sentence of a Detroit-area drug dealer who has spent nearly 30 years in prison for crimes that go back to when he was a teenager.
- Police seize over 260 pounds of synthetic drugs worth $2.3M Updated: Sep-02-15 5:14 pm
WASHINGTON - District of Columbia police say they've made the largest seizure of synthetic drugs in the city's history - more than 260 pounds. That's a street value of roughly $2.3 million.
- 11 arrested in alleged Indiana heroin, meth trafficking ring Updated: Sep-02-15 4:59 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Eleven people were arrested Wednesday on federal charges alleging they ran a violent drug-trafficking operation that funneled heroin and methamphetamine from Arizona onto the streets of Indiana's two-largest cities.
- California man admits conspiring with New Jersey drug ring Updated: Sep-02-15 4:42 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A California man has admitted shipping large amounts of drugs to a large-scale trafficking ring in southern New Jersey.
- California man could face life in prison for meth possession Updated: Sep-02-15 3:41 pm
LIHUE, Hawaii - A California man could spend life in prison for bringing a large amount of methamphetamine to Hawaii.