- Group: Courthouse flooded by Katrina still houses evidence Updated: May-03-16 4:17 pm
NEW ORLEANS - More than 10 years after Hurricane Katrina flooded the New Orleans courthouse's ground floor and destroyed evidence in thousands of criminal cases, evidence is still being stored there - and a watchdog group said Tuesday that a less-vulnerable storage space is needed.
- A decade later, cops plead guilty in Katrina bridge shooting Updated: Apr-20-16 5:40 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Five former New Orleans police officers pleaded guilty Wednesday in deadly shootings in the days following Hurricane Katrina, abruptly ending a decade-old case that tainted an already scandal-plagued police force and reawakened memories of the chaos and devastation from the catastrophic 2005 storm.
- The Latest: Victim's family gets justice in Katrina shooting Updated: Apr-20-16 4:03 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The Latest on five former New Orleans police officers who have pleaded guilty in the deadly Danziger Bridge shootings after Hurricane Katrina (all times local):
- New maps say New Orleans is much less vulnerable to floods Updated: Apr-08-16 4:52 pm
NEW ORLEANS - New federal maps say New Orleans is much less vulnerable to flooding than it was before Hurricane Katrina struck more than 10 years ago.
- Marrero man pleads guilty to theft of Katrina funds Updated: Apr-08-16 10:57 am
NEW ORLEANS - A Marrero man has pleaded guilty to theft of government funds related to Hurricane Katrina.
- The Latest: Trent Harmon is the 15th and final "Idol" winner Updated: Apr-08-16 3:09 am
LOS ANGELES - The Latest on the final broadcast of "American Idol" (all times local):