- Warriors win 41st straight home game, 116-108 over Thunder Updated: Feb-07-16 1:01 am
OAKLAND, California - With a Super Bowl-sized stage, a celebrity-filled crowd and two championship contenders on the floor, it felt more like late May in Oracle Arena than early February.
- Bryant's 25 points not enough to upset Spurs Updated: Feb-07-16 12:44 am
- Parsons has 26 as Mavs defeat Grizzlies 114-110 in OT Updated: Feb-07-16 12:30 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Dallas Mavericks probably felt like they should have avoided overtime. Chandler Parsons made sure they didn't squander the opportunity for the win in the extra period.
- Hood, Jazz best reeling Suns 98-89 for 6th straight win Updated: Feb-07-16 12:18 am
PHOENIX - A fast start was enough to propel the Utah Jazz to their season's-best sixth straight victory.
- Timberwolves close out Bulls with 12-0 run to win 112-105 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:52 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - It didn't take long for Andrew Wiggins to show the Chicago Bulls just how badly they're going to miss Jimmy Butler.
- George's 30 points lead Indiana to 112-104 win over Pistons Updated: Feb-06-16 11:24 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Closing out games is a challenge for the Indiana Pacers.
- Okafor, Noel lead 76ers past Nets Updated: Feb-06-16 11:23 pm
PHILADELPHIA - T.J. McConnell channeled his inner Ish Smith.
- Batum's 26 points, 11 rebounds lead Hornets past Wizards Updated: Feb-06-16 10:38 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Charlotte Hornets guard Nicolas Batum is finally healthy, after dealing with an injured toe the past four weeks.
- Irving, James lead Cavaliers past Pelicans 99-84 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:02 pm
- Blakeney's 31 points leads LSU past Miss. St., 88-77 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:00 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Antonio Blakeney released both hands from the rim, shouted, "Hey!" as he dropped to the court and delivered an intense glare at the nearest Mississippi State player, Malik Newman.
- Lillard scores 21 to help Portland beat Houston 96-79 Updated: Feb-06-16 9:05 pm
HOUSTON - The Portland Trail Blazers were determined that this trip to Houston would end much better than their last visit here when they were stung by a tough overtime loss to the Rockets.
- Bulls' Butler has strained left knee, no ligament damage Updated: Feb-06-16 8:27 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - When All-Star guard Jimmy Butler elevated during the second quarter of a game against Denver on Friday night, he heard a pop in his left knee - the last noise any basketball player wants to hear. The Chicago Bulls braced for the worst when Butler went in for an MRI exam.
- WNBA star Tamika Catchings interns at NBA offices Updated: Feb-06-16 7:16 pm
NEW YORK - Over the course of her storied career, Tamika Catchings has spent many hours at the NBA and WNBA offices. Whether it was for league meetings, union business or just because she was in town, the Indiana Fever star always felt comfortable there.
- Cleveland Cavaliers' Love out with bruised left thigh Updated: Feb-06-16 6:13 pm
CLEVELAND - Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love will miss his first game of the season because of a bruised left thigh.
- NBA All-Star weekend: A primer on what to watch in Toronto Updated: Feb-06-16 11:03 am
Hockey and Toronto are synonymous, with the sport's Hall of Fame being housed there and the Maple Leafs being one of the NHL's "Original Six" franchises. And sports like baseball, rugby, yachting and curling all have history in the city going back to the 19th century.
- Nuggets rally for win after Bulls lose Butler to injury Updated: Feb-06-16 1:51 am
DENVER - Chicago lost All-Star Jimmy Butler, and then the game. An impressive rally by Danilo Gallinari and the Denver Nuggets pushed aside the Bulls.
- Spurs hand Mavs largest halftime deficit in 116-90 blowout Updated: Feb-06-16 1:14 am
DALLAS - A large San Antonio contingent in the Dallas crowd chanted "go, Spurs, go" during a timeout with the Mavericks on their way to the biggest halftime deficit in franchise history.
- Jazz pull away in fourth quarter for 84-81 win over Bucks Updated: Feb-06-16 12:43 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz struggled offensively for the second straight game. Once again, it didn't matter.
- Green scores 16 points and Grizzlies hold off Knicks 91-85 Updated: Feb-05-16 11:33 pm
- Johnson, Nets have season-best night in beating Kings Updated: Feb-05-16 11:29 pm
NEW YORK - Joe Johnson and the Nets kept pouring it on in their best performance of the season, though the Kings' problems went beyond their defense.
- Bradley's 3-pointer at horn gives Celtics 104-103 win Updated: Feb-05-16 11:24 pm
CLEVELAND - Once he got control of the ball and let his shot fly, Avery Bradley prepared to get mobbed.
- Whiteside gets triple-double as Heat hold off Hornets Updated: Feb-05-16 11:16 pm
- Bulls' Butler wheeled off court with knee injury Updated: Feb-05-16 11:03 pm
DENVER - Chicago Bulls guard Jimmy Butler was wheeled off the court late in the second quarter Friday night at Denver after apparently aggravating a left knee injury.
- Millsap, Horford pace Hawks past Pacers 102-96 Updated: Feb-05-16 10:57 pm
ATLANTA - Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer wasn't terribly concerned that his team gave up 19 offensive rebounds.
- Wall's triple-double leads Wizards to 106-94 win over 76ers Updated: Feb-05-16 10:56 pm
WASHINGTON - Wizards coach Randy Wittman loved John Wall's defensive rebounding. Philadelphia coach Brett Brown compared Wall to a Maserati.