- Texas research: Speed dating, video more often lead to love Updated: Feb-13-16 6:16 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Speed dating or video interaction is much more effective than photos in an online profile when someone's looking for love, some experts have concluded.
- Kansas lawmakers give 'revenge porn' bill a second look Updated: Feb-09-16 4:48 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas lawmakers are weighing legislation that would make it illegal to post photos or videos of a nude person online without his or her consent.
- Illinois bill would criminalize filming fights to put online Updated: Feb-09-16 4:34 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - The video posted on Facebook showed a 12-year-old on the ground while another boy tried to stomp him, with classmates standing by, circling the two and recording the fight on their phones.
- With restraint, YouTube rolls out original programming Updated: Feb-09-16 3:06 pm
LOS ANGELES - Michael "Burnie" Burns hears a discrepancy.
- Girl goes bonkers upon learning she's seeing Donald Trump Updated: Jan-27-16 6:38 pm
FARMINGTON, New Hampshire - It wasn't a trip to Disney World or a One Direction concert that sent a Maine girl into tears of ecstasy. It was an opportunity to see Donald Trump.
- Pakistan lifts 3-year ban on YouTube, allows local version Updated: Jan-18-16 1:25 pm
ISLAMABAD - A Pakistani official says the government has allowed access to a localized version of the video sharing website YouTube after assurances from the company that it would insert country-specific filters to remove objectionable content.
- Tulsa police investigating case of Tony Stewart, heckler Updated: Jan-16-16 4:07 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Police are investigating after an off-duty officer heckled NASCAR star Tony Stewart and was confronted by the driver.
- Flag-waiving teen pop star unites fractious Taiwan Updated: Jan-16-16 1:47 am
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese politicians came out in support Saturday of a teenage pop star who was forced to apologize for waving the island's national flag on a South Korean television program, reigniting the complex issue of national identity on a day when voters are electing a new independence-leaning president and national legislature.