- Stewart participating at US women's hoop training camp Updated: Feb-11-16 2:41 pm
UConn senior Breanna Stewart is taking a break from her season to participate in a three-day training camp for the U.S. women's national basketball team.
- Indiana News Digest Updated: Feb-11-16 1:44 pm
Here's a look at AP's Indiana news coverage at 1:30 p.m.
- Purdue AD Burke announces plans to retire in July 2017 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:51 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue University says athletic director Morgan Burke has announced plans to retire in July 2017.
- Wyoming's Jason McManamen emerges as 3-point threat Updated: Feb-11-16 11:43 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The next time Jason McManamen lifts off for a 3-pointer at the Arena-Auditorium, don't watch his shot.
- Colorado State edges Boise State after controversial call Updated: Feb-11-16 2:01 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - John Gillon scored 19 points, including six in the second overtime, and Colorado State beat Boise State 97-93 on Wednesday night in a game that ended in controversy.
- Fresno State hands San Diego State its 1st MWC loss, 58-57 Updated: Feb-11-16 1:33 am
FRESNO, California - Marvelle Harris had 20 points, five assists and four steals and Fresno State handed San Diego State its first Mountain West Conference loss in a 58-57 victory Wednesday night.
- No. 16 SMU falls to Tulsa 82-77 for 3rd loss in 5 games Updated: Feb-11-16 1:04 am
DALLAS - Markus Kennedy sees a losing record in five games since SMU lost its chance for an undefeated season in a year that lacks the incentive of postseason play.
- No. 14 Iowa State falls 85-82 in OT to Texas Tech Updated: Feb-11-16 12:56 am
LUBBOCK, Texas - Iowa State coach Steve Prohm saw small details that led to the 14th-ranked Cyclones' 85-82 loss to Texas Tech.
- Tulsa rallies to hand No. 16 SMU 1st home loss 82-77 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:41 am
DALLAS - Pat Birt envisioned beating SMU when he sat behind the Tulsa bench a year ago for the Golden Hurricane's loss to the Mustangs with the American Athletic Conference regular-season title on the line.
- UNLV rallies to beat San Jose State 64-61 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:41 am
LAS VEGAS - Patrick McCaw scored 16 points, Ike Nwamu added 15 and UNLV rallied to beat San Jose State 64-61 on Wednesday night to end a three-game skid.
- Fenner with 18 points as Nevada downs Air Force 72-52 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:35 am
RENO, Nevada - D.J. Fenner scored 18 points and grabbed eight rebounds as Nevada downed Air Force 72-52 on Wednesday night.
- CSUN rallies to beat Cal State-Fullerton 75-67 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:34 am
LOS ANGELES - Tre Hale-Edmerson and Jerron Wilbut combined to score 25 of their 29 points in the second half to help Cal State Northridge rally and beat Cal State-Fullerton 75-67 Wednesday night.
- Walton, Michigan hang on to beat Minnesota 82-74 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:34 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Michigan's large lead had been slashed by feisty Minnesota to two points, and coach John Beilein called timeout with 89 seconds left to set up the next play.
- Texas Tech upsets No. 14 Iowa State 85-82 in OT Updated: Feb-11-16 12:32 am
LUBBOCK, Texas - Texas Tech coach Tubby Smith knew how a big 3-pointer he got from sophomore guard Keenan Evans.
- Bonam scores 18 as Utah beats Washington 90-82 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:08 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah coach Larry Krystkowiak addressed the play of Lorenzo Bonam and others during a team meeting this week. The Utes were coming off consecutive losses and Bonam was benched in a loss to Oregon on Sunday.
- Vanderbilt routs Missouri 86-71 for 2nd win in 3 games Updated: Feb-11-16 12:01 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Vanderbilt took care of business against a struggling Missouri team at home where the Commodores have been pretty good this season.
- Austin Peay uses late 13-0 run to beat E. Illinois 79-70 Updated: Feb-10-16 11:40 pm
CHARLESTON, Illinois - Josh Robinson scored 21 points, Chris Horton and Kenny Jones each recorded double-doubles and Austin Peay beat Eastern Illinois 79-70 Wednesday night.
- No. 20 Providence falls 96-91 in double OT to Marquette Updated: Feb-10-16 11:26 pm
MILWAUKEE - Providence coach Ed Cooley summed up his team's night in two words.
- No. 4 Baylor women beat TCU 81-75 for 11th Big 12 win in row Updated: Feb-10-16 11:23 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Baylor coach Kim Mulkey felt fortunate leaving TCU with another victory. That 25-point lead the No. 4 Lady Bears took into the fourth quarter was shrinking in a hurry.
- Tennessee State rolls to 85-55 win over Tennessee Tech Updated: Feb-10-16 11:22 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Keron Deshields scored 15 points as Tennessee State rolled to an 85-55 win over Tennessee Tech on Wednesday night.
- Freeman, Prince lead No. 21 Baylor past K-State, 82-72 Updated: Feb-10-16 11:12 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Al Freeman and Taurean Prince couldn't have been much more efficient for Baylor on Wednesday night.
- Marquette beats No. 20 Providence 96-91 in double overtime Updated: Feb-10-16 11:08 pm
MILWAUKEE - Henry Ellenson smiled and seemed to bounce around with nervous energy after playing 48 minutes. Coach Steve Wojciechowski had a raspy voice as he talked about being so tense that he needed an ice bath.
- McCarty leads No. 6 Texas past No. 20 Oklahoma State 70-55 Updated: Feb-10-16 11:03 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas center Imani Boyette has become a target for opponents, a point of emphasis.
- Hayes, Brown lead Wisconsin to 72-61 win over Nebraska Updated: Feb-10-16 10:56 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Prior to this season, Wisconsin's Vitto Brown was a little-used reserve, best known for his stirring rendition of the national anthem before select games.
- Belmont beats Jacksonville St. 81-73, takes sole lead in OVC Updated: Feb-10-16 10:54 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Evan Bradds had 18 points on Wednesday night and Belmont took sole possession of first place in the conference after holding off Jacksonville State 81-73.