- Michigan grad decides to finish career at Indiana Updated: Jun-03-15 12:03 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Forward Max Bielfeldt will finish his college basketball career at Indiana after recently graduating from Michigan.
- Kansas lands touted swingman Lagerald Vick for 2015 class Updated: Jun-02-15 6:16 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Prized prospect Lagerald Vick, a 6-foot-5 shooting guard, has reclassified for the 2015 class and signed a grant-in-aid agreement to play basketball for Kansas.
- So long, Mayor: Hoiberg leaves Iowa State stocked for future Updated: Jun-02-15 5:40 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Iowa State's beloved "Mayor" is gone, lured to the riches and excitement of the NBA.
- Misdemeanor assault charge against VCU forward dropped Updated: Jun-02-15 3:48 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - A judge has dropped a misdemeanor assault charge against VCU forward Mo Alie-Cox after his accuser admitted the accusation was false.
- Chattanooga extends Foster's contract through 2020-21 season Updated: Jun-02-15 3:45 pm
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - Chattanooga coach Jim Foster has received a two-year extension to a contract that now runs through the 2020-21 season.
- Missouri's athletic giving structure to undergo changes Updated: Jun-02-15 3:21 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The University of Missouri athletic department is planning significant changes to its donor system in an effort to keep the school financially competitive in the Southeastern Conference.
- Mihalich signs extension at Hofstra Updated: Jun-01-15 7:47 pm
HEMPSTEAD, New York - Joe Mihalich, who has overseen a two-year turnaround of the basketball program at Hofstra, has signed a contract extension.
- Kansas lands touted Ole Miss transfer Dwight Coleby Updated: Jun-01-15 5:39 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas has landed Ole Miss transfer Dwight Coleby, a highly touted center who will redshirt next season and have two years of eligibility remaining.
- Big-name coaches nonplussed by shorter shot clock Updated: Jun-01-15 5:13 pm
BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Michigan - John Calipari says shortening the shot clock to 30 seconds won't have any impact on college basketball.
- Northwestern lands Va. Tech transfer van Zegeren Updated: Jun-01-15 4:36 pm
EVANSTON, Illinois - Northwestern has signed Virginia Tech transfer Joey van Zegeren.
- Former Drake head coach Phelps hired as assistant at Arizona Updated: Jun-01-15 3:18 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Former Drake head coach Mark Phelps has been hired as an assistant on Sean Miller's staff at Arizona.
- UNC's Roy Williams says he hasn't seen NCAA allegations Updated: Jun-01-15 2:27 pm
BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Michigan - North Carolina basketball coach Roy Williams says he hasn't seen what's in the notice of allegations from the NCAA in connection with the school's academic fraud scandal.
- Miles' new deal has bonuses for Big Ten title, NCAA berth Updated: Jun-01-15 11:24 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska men's basketball coach Tim Miles' new contract also has changes in how he earns certain bonuses.
- Officer injured in fight with player released from hospital Updated: May-31-15 8:50 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - A Jonesboro police officer injured during the arrest of an Arkansas State basketball player has been released from a hospital.
- Whitney ceremony at ASU June 6 Updated: May-31-15 12:02 pm
LORMAN, Mississippi - A special memorial service is scheduled June 6 for the late basketball coach Davey L. Whitney Sr. of Alcorn State University.
- Arkansas State's Livingston charged with punching officer Updated: May-30-15 2:57 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - An Arkansas State basketball player is charged with punching a police officer in the throat at a medical facility.
- Padres' home field to host college hoops game in December Updated: May-29-15 10:45 pm
SAN DIEGO - Play ball! Uh, basketball that is.
- Michigan signs 6-foot-10 German to letter of intent Updated: May-29-15 7:50 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan basketball has signed 6-foot-10 German forward Moritz Wagner to a letter of intent.
- Arkansas-Little Rock signs Texas high school point guard Updated: May-29-15 7:11 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas at Little Rock has announced the signing of a high school point guard from Texas.
- Coaches blast new NCAA eligibility standards Updated: May-29-15 4:00 pm
A new organization of minority coaches on Friday sharply criticized NCAA eligibility standards set to take effect next year for incoming freshmen, saying they will deny too many athletes the opportunity to go to college.
- ODU men's coach Jeff Jones to have prostate cancer surgery Updated: May-29-15 3:18 pm
NORFOLK, Virginia - Old Dominion men's basketball coach Jeff Jones has prostate cancer and will undergo surgery on Monday.
- Staley, South Carolina sign Georgia Tech transfer in Davis Updated: May-29-15 2:36 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina coach Dawn Staley has added a second-high profile transfer from the Atlantic Coast Conference in high-scoring Georgia Tech guard Kaela Davis.
- College basketball player drowns in Indiana reservoir Updated: May-29-15 12:46 pm
CICERO, Indiana - A University of Indianapolis basketball player drowned after he fell into an Indiana reservoir without a lifejacket, investigators said Friday.
- VCU forward says he's transferring to UConn Updated: May-29-15 9:17 am
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - VCU forward Terry Larrier says he's transferring to UConn.
- Former UND standout Buck signs with pro team in Germany Updated: May-29-15 7:33 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Former University of North Dakota women's basketball standout Madi Buck has signed a professional contract with a team in Germany.