- The Latest: Trump says Indiana win means 'it's over' Updated: May-02-16 8:51 pm
WASHINGTON - The Latest on the 2016 presidential race on the eve of Indiana's primary (all times EDT):
- Florida State guard Rathan-Mayes returning for junior season Updated: May-02-16 6:57 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State has announced that Xavier Rathan-Mayes will return to the court for his junior season. The 6-foot-4 guard declared for the NBA draft last month but did not hire an agent.
- Alabama signs graduate transfer guard from Morehead State Updated: May-02-16 6:39 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama has signed graduate transfer Corban Collins from Morehead State.
- WVU Coliseum reopens 3 days after asbestos found Updated: May-02-16 5:45 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - West Virginia University's basketball arena has reopened three days after asbestos was detected in materials that were exposed during construction activities.
- Montana State names Kyle Brennan as new athletic director Updated: May-02-16 5:15 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - Utah associate athletic director Kyle Brennan has been named the new athletic director at Montana State, President Waded Cruzado announced Monday.
- 'Oi Oi Oi!': SMU signs 2nd Australian for men's basketball Updated: May-02-16 12:33 pm
DALLAS - SMU has signed a second player from Australia to a national letter of intent for the upcoming men's basketball season.
- Beachem says he'll be back at Notre Dame for senior season Updated: May-01-16 9:33 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Forward V.J. Beachem has withdrawn his name from the NBA draft and will return to Notre Dame for his senior season.
- Boise State assistant named head coach at Northern Colorado Updated: May-01-16 8:45 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Jeff Linder is the new basketball coach at Northern Colorado. He spent the last six seasons at Boise State, where he was associate head coach for the Broncos since 2013-14.
- Duke's Azura Stevens transfers to UConn Updated: Apr-30-16 7:19 pm
STORRS, Connecticut - Azura Stevens, the leading scorer and rebounder for Duke, has decided to transfer to UConn.
- Arkansas signs high school forward from Indiana Updated: Apr-30-16 5:28 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - University of Arkansas basketball coach Mike Anderson has announced the signing of a high school forward from Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Former Kentucky guard Ed Davender dies at 49 Updated: Apr-30-16 11:51 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Former Kentucky guard Ed Davender, the only Wildcat with at least 1,500 points and 400 assists, has died. He was 49.
- Former U. Delaware athlete to compete in Olympics Updated: Apr-30-16 11:01 am
NEWARK, Delaware - A former University of Delaware athlete will be competing in this summer's Olympic Games.
- At Illinois, Smith breaks ground he's broken before Updated: Apr-30-16 2:32 am
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - When he took over the Chicago Bears in 2004 and again this spring when Illinois hired him, Lovie Smith broke new ground that came with his title. In each case, he was the team's first black head coach.
- Hofstra, Mihalich agree to extension Updated: Apr-29-16 6:46 pm
HEMPSTEAD, New York - Joe Mihalich has signed a contract extension with Hofstra through the 2020-21 season.
- Vandy forms search committee as it seeks Balcomb's successor Updated: Apr-29-16 5:05 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Vanderbilt has formed a search committee as it seeks a new women's basketball coach to replace Melanie Balcomb.
- Iowa State guard Naz Mitrou-Long granted hardship waiver Updated: Apr-29-16 4:49 pm
AMES, Iowa - Iowa State guard Naz Mitrou-Long has been granted a hardship waiver by the Big 12, making him eligible to play as expected in 2016-17.
- Iowa State's Bill Fennelly, sued by ex-star, defends self Updated: Apr-29-16 4:34 pm
AMES, Iowa - Bill Fennelly defended himself and his coaching style Friday, two weeks after the long-time Iowa State women's basketball coach was sued by a former star player for race discrimination and retaliation.
- Warlick wants Lady Vols to have more consistent work ethic Updated: Apr-29-16 1:34 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee coach Holly Warlick wants the Lady Volunteers to develop a more consistent work ethic after a turbulent 2015-16 season.
- Professional basketball league forming in Great Plains Updated: Apr-29-16 8:30 am
MITCHELL, South Dakota - A professional basketball league is trying to get off the ground in the Great Plains.
- CIAA will stay in North Carolina despite state's LGBT law Updated: Apr-29-16 6:32 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association says it won't move its headquarters, its basketball tournament or other conference championships from North Carolina, despite the state's controversial new LGBT law.
- Wyoming to play in Las Vegas basketball tournament Updated: Apr-28-16 5:07 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The Wyoming men's basketball team will play in the Continental Tire Las Vegas Classic next season.
- Chattanooga gives extensions to men's, women's hoop coaches Updated: Apr-28-16 5:07 pm
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - Chattanooga women's basketball coach Jim Foster has received a one-year contract extension.
- South Carolina's Martin honored in hometown Updated: Apr-28-16 12:29 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina basketball coach Frank Martin has been honored his hometown of Miami this week.
- NC State's 1983 NCAA championship team to visit White House Updated: Apr-28-16 12:21 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - More than 30 years after winning the national championship, North Carolina State's 1983 basketball team finally will meet the president.
- Ex-Villanova hoops player convicted in bailout fraud scheme Updated: Apr-28-16 5:52 am
PHILADELPHIA - Two leaders of a defunct financial holding company, including a former Villanova University basketball player, have been convicted of using a circular loan scheme in an effort to defraud the U.S. Treasury Department's bank bailout program seven years ago.