- It's Star Wars Day: May the 4th be with you Updated: May-04-16 12:22 pm
It's not a national holiday, yet it might be an intergalactic one.
- 3 planets orbiting dwarf star prime spots to search for life Updated: May-02-16 2:02 pm
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - Astronomers searching for life beyond our solar system may need to look no farther than a little, feeble nearby star.
- NASA astronauts prepare for flight on commercial spacecraft Updated: Apr-27-16 9:10 am
ST. LOUIS - Five years after the last NASA astronauts flew from Cape Canaveral, Florida, to the International Space Station, a new group is preparing for a trip, this time on a private spacecraft.
- Hubble Telescope finds tiny moon orbiting dwarf planet Updated: Apr-26-16 4:07 pm
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - Chalk up a moon for the icy dwarf planet Makemake.
- China plans to land on Mars by 2020 Updated: Apr-22-16 6:46 am
BEIJING - Work is proceeding quickly on China's planned mission to land a rover on Mars by 2020, the chief administrator of the country's ambitious space program said Friday.
- Area glass artist making art of rocket science Updated: Apr-17-16 3:06 am
MOUNT VERNON, Washington - Rik Allen was 11 years old when "Star Wars" came out. He was a self-described "science fiction nerd."
- NASA's JPL is such a hot ticket that now you need a ticket Updated: Apr-12-16 4:43 pm
PASADENA, California - NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory is such a hot ticket that that now you'll need a ticket for the event formerly called "Open House."
- NASA's planet-hunting Kepler Spacecraft in emergency mode Updated: Apr-10-16 2:34 pm
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - NASA is trying to resuscitate its planet-hunting Kepler spacecraft, in a state of emergency nearly 75 million miles away.
- SpaceX delivers world's 1st inflatable room for astronauts Updated: Apr-10-16 11:59 am
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - SpaceX has made good on a high-priority delivery: the world's first inflatable room for astronauts.
- UNL's Behlen Observatory to host open house on Friday Updated: Apr-08-16 8:03 pm
MEAD, Nebraska - The University of Nebraska-Lincoln's Behlen Observatory is hosting an open house to let the public stargaze.
- Space station getting inflatable room, a cosmic 1st Updated: Apr-07-16 3:30 pm
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - Forget blowup air mattresses. Space station astronauts are getting their first inflatable room.