- Blue sky and red ice at Pluto, NASA spacecraft discovers Updated: Oct-08-15 2:29 pm
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - The sky over Pluto may not be sunny but it's undoubtedly blue.
- How to prepare for Mars? NASA consults Navy sub force Updated: Oct-05-15 8:36 am
GROTON, Connecticut - As NASA contemplates a manned voyage to Mars and the effects missions deeper into space could have on astronauts, it's tapping research from another outfit with experience sending people to the deep: the U.S. Navy submarine force.
- Purdue student simulates NASA mission to Mars Updated: Oct-05-15 8:27 am
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - As Jocelyn Dunn drove closer to the top of the volcano, she noticed that plant life started to recede. Animal life was no where to be found. Civilization faded into the rear-view mirror.
- Lead scientist of Pluto expedition has book deal Updated: Oct-01-15 6:11 am
NEW YORK - You've seen the images from Pluto. Now, the lead scientist of the historic NASA expedition is ready to tell the whole story.
- Ducey honors former Arizona student for Mars research Updated: Sep-30-15 9:55 am
PHOENIX - Gov. Doug Ducey is honoring a former University of Arizona student who helped discover evidence of flowing water on Mars.
- Damon, Scott book a return to space in 'The Martian' Updated: Sep-29-15 9:48 pm
TORONTO - "The Martian" was briefly stranded in Hollywood development when Ridley Scott reached out to Matt Damon, the star attached to the stalled projected.
- Life on Mars? NASA says planet appears to have flowing water Updated: Sep-28-15 9:02 pm
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - Mars appears to have flowing rivulets of water, at least in the summer, scientists reported Monday in a finding that boosts the odds of life on the red planet.
- Hilo company works with NASA on sustainable landing pad Updated: Sep-26-15 1:49 pm
HILO, Hawaii - An aerospace agency based on Hawaii's Big Island is teaming up with NASA on a project that would bring sustainability into space.
- University of Arkansas space researchers get 3 NASA grants Updated: Sep-23-15 1:10 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Researchers at the University of Arkansas Center for Space and Planetary Sciences have received more than $1 million from NASA to study Venus, Mars and one of Saturn's moons.
- NASA relates real projects to upcoming film 'The Martian' Updated: Sep-16-15 7:36 pm
HOUSTON - In one scene of Ridley Scott's upcoming movie, "The Martian," a group of serious-looking NASA administrators meet in a video conference with a group of harried-looking engineers.