- For refugees, finding work in Europe an uphill battle Updated: Feb-13-16 6:22 am
VIENNA - Antonio Piani appears to have beaten the odds stacked against refugees finding work in Europe, but the hotel where he works was set up specifically to employ people like him.
- Job fair to be held in Exeter Updated: Feb-12-16 4:36 am
EXETER, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Employment Security agency is holding a job fair in Exeter.
- AP Interview: Union head Tony Clark pitches for more jobs Updated: Feb-11-16 1:38 pm
NEW YORK - With spring training approaching and dozens of players still seeking jobs, union leader Tony Clark concluded baseball's current system needs change.
- Many see cause for optimism despite slower US job growth Updated: Feb-05-16 5:12 pm
WASHINGTON - Consider looking past January's so-so job growth.
- Central Vermont Medical Center holds job fair Friday Updated: Feb-05-16 4:02 am
BERLIN, Vermont - Central Vermont Medical Center is holding a job fair.
- Goodell to require teams to interview women for exec jobs Updated: Feb-04-16 3:19 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell will implement a "Rooney Rule" requiring that women be interviewed for executive positions with teams around the league and in his own office, too.
- Senate considers bill protecting same-sex marriage objectors Updated: Feb-01-16 3:11 pm
ATLANTA - A powerful Georgia Senate committee discussed but took no action Monday on a contentious bill allowing religious adoption agencies, schools, government workers and others to refuse services to same-sex couples without being penalized.
- Mississippi jobless rate jumps as more people seeking work Updated: Jan-26-16 11:59 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - Mississippi's unemployment rate jumped in December as the economy didn't generate enough jobs to absorb more people looking for work.
- Sprint cutting 2,500 and closing call centers to cut costs Updated: Jan-25-16 3:48 pm
NEW YORK - Cellphone company Sprint is eliminating more jobs as it seeks to cut costs and turn around its business.
- Fort Campbell holding jobs fair for military spouses Updated: Jan-15-16 4:01 am
FORT CAMPBELL, Kentucky - The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation is holding a job fair for military spouses at Fort Campbell.