- Clowns bring laughter, meals to homeless in Omaha Updated: Jul-31-15 5:41 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - A local group of professional and amateur clowns took their acts to the streets of Omaha to help bring laughter and meals to the homeless.
- Oklahoma, advocacy groups reach agreement on voter rights Updated: Jul-30-15 6:05 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma residents who seek public assistance from various state agencies will be provided more opportunities to register to vote under the terms of a settlement agreement announced Thursday that would stave off a potential lawsuit over the state's compliance with federal voting laws.
- Police, Salvation Army partner in community outreach event Updated: Jul-25-15 9:05 am
TUCKER, Georgia - DeKalb County police are planning a community outreach event focused on the homeless and school-aged children.
- Nebraska patrol considering new community outreach policy Updated: Jul-24-15 7:17 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Authorities say a new outreach policy under consideration by Nebraska State Patrol leaders would encourage on-duty troopers to attend county fairs, public celebrations, school programs, sporting events, recitals and church services.
- California urged to return $331 million meant for homeowners Updated: Jul-06-15 8:18 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - Several California lawmakers and community assistance groups are calling on Gov. Jerry Brown to repay more than $331 million in funds intended to help homeowners struggling with foreclosures that the state siphoned off to help deal with its budget crisis.
- Neo-Nazis rally in London, outnumbered by rivals Updated: Jul-04-15 1:28 pm
LONDON - A small group of neo-Nazis have staged an anti-Semitic rally in London, but were hugely outnumbered by counter-demonstrators.