- Report: Chesapeake Bay health improved last year Updated: May-17-16 2:42 pm
BALTIMORE - A report by environmental scientists says the health of the Chesapeake Bay has improved as efforts to reduce runoff from land continue.
- Texas A&M completes restoration of anchor from Puget Sound Updated: May-16-16 2:02 pm
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Texas A&M University experts say a more than 1-ton anchor found in 2008 in Puget Sound north of Seattle is not as old as first thought.
- Fish Migration Day events planned in Hudson Valley Updated: May-16-16 12:13 am
POUGHKEEPSIE, New York - Three public events are planned in the Hudson Valley to celebrate World Fish Migration Day, a global initiative to highlight the importance of open rivers and migratory fish.
- Redesign for Steigerwald Lake National Wildlife Refuge Updated: May-15-16 3:05 am
WASHOUGAL, Washington - For the past 29 years, Steigerwald Lake National Wildlife Refuge has provided some much-needed respite for migratory waterfowl and concrete-fatigued urbanites alike, but things at the site are far from perfect.
- UNH studies habits of horseshoe crabs for preservation Updated: May-08-16 12:16 pm
DURHAM, New Hampshire - The University of New Hampshire has made some discoveries about the spawning habits of horseshoe crabs, which are valued for their use in pharmaceutical research.