- Cuba launches 1st public Wi-Fi hotspots on Havana avenue Updated: Jul-02-15 3:44 pm
HAVANA - Cuban authorities have launched public Wi-Fi hotspots along a main avenue that is the heart of Havana's cultural and social life, the first step in government promises to gradually roll out such connectivity options on an island that the Internet revolution has largely passed by.
- Purdue University expanding wireless Internet off-campus Updated: Jun-17-15 6:41 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue University is expanding its Wi-Fi network off campus.
- Council Bluffs moves forward with Wi-Fi project Updated: Jun-09-15 3:59 pm
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - Council Bluffs has received equipment that will allow it to move forward with plans to offer wireless Internet throughout the city.
- Riders to have access to free Wi-Fi, Google Maps on buses Updated: Jun-08-15 5:21 pm
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - The Lafayette Transit System is making two changes aimed at luring more riders for the municipal bus service.
- Kansas City reaches deal to create 'Smart City' network Updated: Jun-07-15 11:31 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas City and two companies have reached an agreement to create a $15.7 million set of high-tech services along the 2.2-mile downtown streetcar line that's expected to be operating next year.