- With 5th album, Luke Bryan could reach even greater heights Updated: Jul-30-15 11:20 am
NEW YORK - Luke Bryan is easily the reigning prince of country music: He's scored 10 No. 1 hits on Billboard's Hot Country songs chart; he's one of a few contemporary acts to sell out stadiums; and he's achieved back-to-back multiplatinum albums.
- Swift apologizes to Minaj about tweet over VMA nominations Updated: Jul-23-15 1:10 pm
NEW YORK - Taylor Swift has apologized to Nicki Minaj for calling her out on Twitter regarding her MTV Video Music Awards nominations.
- Thanks to live performances, newbie Tori Kelly creates buzz Updated: Jul-22-15 12:59 pm
NEW YORK - While music awards shows have dwindled in ratings throughout the years, for Tori Kelly, they have been a goldmine.
- Taylor Swift leads MTV Video Music Awards nominations with 9 Updated: Jul-21-15 1:05 pm
NEW YORK - Taylor Swift's star-studded "Bad Blood" music video is paying off: She's the top nominee at next month's MTV Video Music Awards.
- Miley Cyrus to host MTV Video Music Awards Updated: Jul-21-15 1:55 am
LOS ANGELES - Miley Cyrus is twerking back to the MTV Video Music Awards as the show's host.
- SAG gives lifetime achievement award to Carol Burnett Updated: Jul-20-15 6:16 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Screen Actors Guild is recognizing Carol Burnett for her six decades in entertainment.
- Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert divorce after 4 years Updated: Jul-20-15 4:43 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - After years of tabloid gossip claiming marital troubles, country music's top couple Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert announced their divorce after four years of marriage.
- NBA players gather for awards show, union meeting Updated: Jul-19-15 11:15 pm
LAS VEGAS - NBA commissioner Adam Silver insists a "significant number" of teams are losing money. But several players waking the red carpet Sunday night at the National Basketball Players Association's Players Awards insist they need to see proof before they believe Silver's claim.
- The Latest: Lots of hugs - and work - await Emmy nominee Updated: Jul-16-15 3:48 pm
WEST HOLLYWOOD, California - Here's the latest on the 67th annual Primetime Emmy nominations announced Thursday in West Hollywood, California, by the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (all times local):
- The most Emmys ever, and answers to other questions Updated: Jul-16-15 3:22 pm
NEW YORK - Nominations for the annual Emmy Awards were announced on Thursday. Here are the answers to some questions about television's biggest honor.
- Broadcast's best on sidelines in Emmy nominations Updated: Jul-16-15 2:40 pm
NEW YORK - A broadcast network is still the best place for a television event to get notice. That holds no sway with Emmy voters, though.
- 'Game of Thrones' earns a leading 24 Emmy Award nominations Updated: Jul-16-15 2:02 pm
WEST HOLLYWOOD, California - The elaborate fantasy saga "Game of Thrones" received a leading 24 Emmy Awards nominations Thursday, its stature apparently untouched by backlash over a female character's rape scene.
- Emotional Caitlyn Jenner accepts Ashe Courage Award at ESPYs Updated: Jul-16-15 6:25 am
LOS ANGELES - Caitlyn Jenner accepted the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the ESPYs on Wednesday night while urging acceptance for others who are transgender.
- Memorable moments from the ESPY Awards Updated: Jul-16-15 1:26 am
LOS ANGELES - Host Joel McHale zinged an audience full of star athletes at the ESPY Awards, using his monologue to skewer the rich and famous at the show honoring the year's best moments in sports.
- 'Kids' Choice Sports' telecast to salute World Cup champs Updated: Jul-15-15 12:41 pm
LOS ANGELES - The "Kids' Choice Sports" awards show is adding a tribute to America's new soccer superstars.
- Sports fan Joel McHale ready to take aim during ESPY Awards Updated: Jul-14-15 11:09 am
LOS ANGELES - Joel McHale has landed the ultimate gig for a serious sports fan: hosting the ESPY Awards.
- Roger Rees, Tony winner and Robin Colcord on 'Cheers,' dies Updated: Jul-11-15 5:08 pm
NEW YORK - Roger Rees, the lanky Tony Award-winning Welsh-born actor and director who made his mark onstage as Nicholas Nickleby and later played English multi-millionaire Robin Colcord on the TV show "Cheers," has died. He was 71.
- Burlington neighborhood awarded for marathon spirit Updated: Jul-10-15 4:04 am
BURLINGTON, Vermont - A Burlington community has won the title of most spirited in the Vermont City Marathon.
- Judge keeps Joni Mitchell's friend in charge of medical care Updated: Jul-08-15 3:42 pm
LOS ANGELES - A judge on Wednesday praised Joni Mitchell's longtime friend for helping the singer-songwriter recover from an aneurysm and ruled that she should continue to make medical decisions for the musician.