- Oregon senators pass bill tracking toxic chemicals in toys Updated: Jul-01-15 10:18 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon senators took steps to regulate toxic chemicals in children's products and toys when they approved legislation Wednesday requiring a state agency to build a list of chemicals, such as arsenic, mercury and formaldehyde, found in items made for kids under the age of 12.
- Inert grenades found in Massachusetts charity's donation bin Updated: Jul-01-15 8:46 am
DUDLEY, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts State Police bomb squad was called to a convenience store after three inactive grenades were found inside a clothing and toy donation bin.
- High court rules against Spider-Man toy inventor Updated: Jun-22-15 7:16 pm
WASHINGTON - The inventor of a popular Spider-Man web-shooting toy can't keep reeling in royalties after his patent ran out, the Supreme Court ruled Monday
- Company gives day care toys to replace stolen ones Updated: Jun-11-15 5:17 am
LAKE WYLIE, South Carolina - A Charlotte business has given toys to a Lake Wylie business to help replace stolen playground equipment.
- Backers of toxic toy bill bring giant duck to NY Capitol Updated: Jun-10-15 5:26 pm
ALBANY, New York - Supporters of legislation to restrict the use of potentially toxic chemicals in toys have enlisted the help of a giant inflatable duck.
- Indiana 4-H fair to use toy chickens amid bird show ban Updated: Jun-06-15 5:51 pm
GOSHEN, Indiana - A northern Indiana county is turning to stuffed toy chickens and photographs as stand-ins for the real thing at its upcoming 4-H fair in response to a statewide bird show ban.
- New Disney toys combine high-tech gadgets, old-school play Updated: Jun-03-15 2:38 am
LOS ANGELES - Disney is launching a line of toys that combines high-tech wearable gadgets and old-school superhero role-playing to keep kids moving while engrossing them in sub-plots from "The Avengers," ''Star Wars" and "Frozen."