- Mayor gives 'word' at rally touting stadium progress Updated: Sep-03-15 9:35 pm
ST. LOUIS - Mayor Francis Slay attended a rally touting progress of a task force to develop a new stadium on the downtown riverfront, giving fans his "word" there would be a new stadium and the Rams would be playing in it.
- Architects reveal plans for proposed St. Louis Rams stadium Updated: Sep-02-15 3:01 pm
ST. LOUIS - The architects for a proposed new stadium for the St. Louis Rams said they want it to serve as a public meeting place when football isn't being played.
- Milwaukee funding for new Bucks arena goes before public Updated: Aug-31-15 9:26 pm
MILWAUKEE - The public's first opportunity to formally comment on part of a $500 million funding plan to build a new Milwaukee Bucks arena attracted an overflow crowd Monday evening, with one group questioning how the city has enough money to help pay for the project but not neighborhood or school investments.
- The Latest: Plan calls for tax districts for Bucks arena Updated: Aug-31-15 8:30 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee development and financial officials are giving the public its first official look at the final piece of a $500 million funding plan for a new arena for the Milwaukee Bucks. Here's the latest (all times local):
- Fan's death at Braves game raises stadium safety questions Updated: Aug-31-15 5:16 pm
ATLANTA - The death of a longtime Braves season-ticket holder raises questions about the height of guard rails at the team's new stadium that is to open in 2017.
- Fund set up in honor of Vikings stadium worker who died Updated: Aug-30-15 12:42 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A fund has been set up in memory of the construction worker who died last week in a fall at the new Minnesota Vikings stadium under construction in downtown Minneapolis.
- Louisville plans $55 million expansion of football stadium Updated: Aug-28-15 4:18 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville plans a $55 million expansion that will make Cardinal Stadium the state's largest at 65,000 seats upon completion, the school announced Friday.
- Company in Vikings stadium fatality had 9 safety violations Updated: Aug-27-15 6:05 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The subcontractor involved in a fatal accident at the Minnesota Vikings stadium construction site has received nine citations for worksite safety violations in the past five years, according to public records.
- Falcons new home will be known as Mercedes-Benz Stadium Updated: Aug-24-15 11:33 am
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Falcons will share a stadium name with their biggest rival.
- Vote may be coming on arena renovation at Cincinnati campus Updated: Aug-24-15 2:17 am
CINCINNATI - Plans for a major renovation of the University of Cincinnati's basketball arena could be coming up for a vote.
- Las Vegas, Quebec City advance in NHL expansion process Updated: Aug-21-15 7:09 pm
Las Vegas and Quebec City advanced to the third and final formal stage to land NHL expansion franchises.
- Arena renovation project on track at University of Illinois Updated: Aug-20-15 4:23 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - A $165 million renovation of the State Farm Center will be about 80 percent complete when the basketball arena opens on Dec. 2 for the University of Illinois' match against University Notre Dame, according to athletic department officials.
- Packers' Jordy Nelson pledges gift to Kansas State Updated: Aug-20-15 11:33 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson has pledged an undisclosed gift to Kansas State to help with the next phase of renovations to Bill Snyder Family Stadium.
- Big fan turnout greets Rams at their California workouts Updated: Aug-17-15 10:45 pm
OXNARD, California - The way their long-suffering Southern California fans see it, the Rams are considering restoration, not relocation.
- Los Angeles stadium could bring shift in NFL divisions Updated: Aug-17-15 9:09 pm
- Rivers: Commitment from Chargers outweighs uncertainty Updated: Aug-17-15 6:59 pm
SAN DIEGO - Philip Rivers will be the San Diego Chargers' quarterback through 2019, he said Monday, "wherever we are."
- Redskins president dismisses name change for new stadium Updated: Aug-17-15 4:21 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Washington Redskins President Bruce Allen made clear Monday the team would not reconsider whether to change the team's nickname if it became a political barrier to building a new stadium in the nation's capital or elsewhere.
- Chargers announce 4-year extension for Philip Rivers Updated: Aug-16-15 12:42 am
SAN DIEGO - Philip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers have agreed to a four-year contract extension.
- Judge dismisses governor from St. Louis stadium lawsuit Updated: Aug-13-15 9:00 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A judge in Missouri's capital city dismissed Gov. Jay Nixon from a lawsuit challenging an effort to build a new professional football stadium in St. Louis, and transferred the case on Thursday to a St. Louis court.
- Mediator to help with $15 million in disputed stadium costs Updated: Aug-07-15 7:01 am
MINNEAPOLIS - About $15 million in disputed construction costs for the new Minnesota Vikings stadium could be settled with the help of a mediator.