- Judge: St. Louis residents don't need vote on stadium funds Updated: Aug-03-15 8:57 pm
ST. LOUIS - The effort to build a new riverfront football stadium in St. Louis got a big boost Monday when a judge ruled that approval from city voters is not necessary to use city tax money for the project.
- Williston stadium to see work before Babe Ruth World Series Updated: Aug-02-15 12:35 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A baseball stadium in Williston will receive about $110,000 in renovations before teenage players arrive next summer for the Babe Ruth World Series.
- Bills owner says team in no rush to build new stadium Updated: Jul-30-15 4:06 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Buffalo Bills owner Terry Pegula says the team is in no rush to build a new stadium or sell naming rights to its current home.
- Alameda County wants out of stadium deal with Raiders, NFL Updated: Jul-29-15 11:22 pm
OAKLAND, California - Alameda County officials say they want out of a plan to build a new football stadium for the Raiders in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- City, county votes on Bucks arena expected in coming weeks Updated: Jul-29-15 8:50 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - The plan for a new Milwaukee Bucks arena now shifts to the local level.
- Wisconsin Assembly approves Milwaukee Bucks arena deal Updated: Jul-29-15 12:37 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin state Assembly voted Tuesday to spend $250 million in public funds on a new arena for the Milwaukee Bucks, a deal that both Republicans and Democrats lauded as good for the state and city.
- Walker calls Bucks arena 'good deal all the way around' Updated: Jul-29-15 12:34 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker says the bill passed by the state Assembly committing $250 million in taxpayer money toward paying for a new Milwaukee Bucks arena a "good deal all the way around."
- Assembly speaker joins San Diego officials in stadium talks Updated: Jul-28-15 8:36 pm
SAN DIEGO - California Assembly Speaker Toni Atkins joined San Diego politicians at a meeting with NFL officials on Tuesday, offering advice on completing a thorough environmental impact report for a possible new stadium for the Chargers.
- Coyotes to stay for at least 2 more years under new deal Updated: Jul-24-15 4:15 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Glendale City Council voted unanimously in favor of a restructured arena lease agreement with the Arizona Coyotes on Friday, keeping the team in the desert for at least two more years.
- Atlanta mayor mulling plan to upgrade or replace Hawks arena Updated: Jul-24-15 12:45 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks are exploring three options for upgrading their home court, including renovating Philips Arena or building on the Civic Center site, Mayor Kasim Reed said on Thursday.
- Renovations to Commonwealth Stadium on schedule Updated: Jul-22-15 6:57 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky senior associate athletic director Russ Pear remains confident that Commonwealth Stadium will be ready for the Wildcats' Sept. 5 season opener despite being "stressed about things" because of this month's heavy rains.
- NHL receives expansion bids from Las Vegas, Quebec City Updated: Jul-21-15 1:42 pm
Bill Foley has put his money down on an NHL expansion team in Las Vegas. And Quebec City is getting a second chance at being a pro hockey market.
- Wisconsin Assembly to vote next week on Bucks arena bill Updated: Jul-20-15 2:32 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin state Assembly plans to vote next week on a public financing deal to pay for a new Milwaukee Bucks arena.
- Viking stadium more than half way done Updated: Jul-20-15 12:29 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Construction of the Minnesota Vikings new stadium is more than half way done.
- Innovative roof makes Minnesota stadium lighten up Updated: Jul-20-15 12:13 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Ethylene-tetra-fluoro-ethylene.
- Orlando City increases season tickets capacity for 2016 Updated: Jul-15-15 3:59 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Orlando City says it is increasing its season ticket availability to 18,000 for soccer games in the 2016 season.
- A look at the world's billion-dollar sports stadiums Updated: Jul-15-15 10:03 am
TOKYO - The first sports stadium to break the $1 billion barrier was London's Wembley Stadium. Now, Tokyo's planned National Stadium for the 2020 Olympics will be the first to reach $2 billion, according to the latest cost estimate. The world's billion-dollar stadiums:
- San Diego City Council advances Chargers stadium plan Updated: Jul-14-15 10:38 pm
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego City Council has agreed to spend $2.1 million for an accelerated environmental review of a proposed NFL stadium despite lack of support from the team that would occupy it.
- MLB hopes Rays, A's can get new ballparks in current markets Updated: Jul-14-15 6:00 pm
- Panthers upgrades continue at downtown stadium Updated: Jul-14-15 3:51 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Carolina Panthers president Danny Morrison says the team has completed renovating its 153 luxury suites and upgrading cellular service at its 74,500-seat downtown stadium.
- Work progresses on new Cowboys headquarters in Frisco Updated: Jul-13-15 10:55 am
FRISCO, Texas - Construction will start this month on the entertainment district that will serve as the gateway to the Dallas Cowboys' new training facility in Frisco.
- Alabama-Florida State to open 2017 season in Atlanta Updated: Jul-09-15 2:47 pm
ATLANTA - Alabama and Florida State will meet in the 2017 season opener at Atlanta's new stadium.
- St. Paul mayor invites MLS to view potential stadium site Updated: Jul-09-15 11:06 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - St. Paul's mayor has invited the president of Major League Soccer to take a look at some land in the city suitable for a new stadium.
- Colorado State trims plans for new stadium to stay in budget Updated: Jul-09-15 7:40 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Colorado State University has been cutting back on seats with chair backs, elevators and other amenities in order to keep plans for a new on-campus stadium within its $220 million budget.
- NFL games coming to London EPL club Tottenham's new stadium Updated: Jul-08-15 9:08 am
LONDON - The NFL will stage at least two regular-season games each season at Premier League club Tottenham's new London stadium over a 10-year period under a deal announced Wednesday.