- UN calls for panel to identify Syria chemical weapons users Updated: Aug-27-15 7:14 pm
UNITED NATIONS - The U.N. chief proposed Thursday that a new international body to assign blame for chemical attacks in Syria's deadly conflict for the first time have the freedom to go anywhere and the support of all parties on the ground.
- US investigating whether Islamic State used chemical weapons Updated: Aug-13-15 7:22 pm
EDGARTOWN, Massachusetts - The United States is investigating whether the Islamic State used chemical weapons, the White House said Thursday, following allegations that IS militants deployed chemical weapons against Kurdish forces in northern Iraq.
- IS group accused of using chemical weapons on Iraqi Kurds Updated: Aug-13-15 9:28 am
BAGHDAD - The German Defense Ministry and Kurdish fighters say the Islamic State group may have used chemical weapons in an attack in northern Iraq.
- Kerry: Deal to bring justice for Syria chemical arms attacks Updated: Aug-06-15 7:20 am
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry says he hopes an agreement reached with Russia to investigate chemical weapons attacks in Syria will hold the perpetrators accountable.
- Mustard vapor detected at Blue Grass Army Depot Updated: Aug-03-15 3:21 pm
RICHMOND, Kentucky - A filter has been connected to an igloo at Blue Grass Army Depot where a mobile laboratory detected a low-level release of mustard vapor.