- Former teacher, assistant coach charged with more counts Updated: Aug-03-15 5:19 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A former teacher and assistant football coach at a Louisville parochial high school who was charged with child exploitation involving a 13-year-old has been charged with additional counts, and authorities say the case now involves 16 minors.
- Therapist denies claims she sexually assaulted teen patient Updated: Aug-03-15 4:21 pm
PATERSON, New Jersey - A mental health therapist has pleaded not guilty to charges that she engaged in sexual activity with a 17-year-old boy she was counseling.
- Putnam County man gets prison for 2013 rape Updated: Aug-03-15 2:34 pm
CARMEL, New York - A Putnam County man has been sentenced to 25 years in prison for raping a woman while her 5-year-old son was in another room.
- UK police watchdog to probe abuse claim against ex-PM Heath Updated: Aug-03-15 9:59 am
LONDON - Britain's police watchdog said Monday that it will investigate whether police failed to pursue an allegation of child sexual abuse against the late Prime Minister Edward Heath in the 1990s.
- Head of Laramie County community board faces abuse charges Updated: Aug-02-15 1:11 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The chairwoman of an organization that helps low-income families and children in Laramie County has been charged with five counts of felony child abuse.
- SD woman charged with felony child abuse arrested for DWI Updated: Aug-02-15 10:40 am
KYLE, South Dakota - A South Dakota woman who authorities accuse of causing the death of her five-week old baby has been arrested for an apparent violation of her pretrial release conditions.
- Belcourt woman plans to plead guilty to child abuse charge Updated: Aug-02-15 2:35 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A Belcourt woman accused of pulling a clump of hair from the head of a 2-year-old child says she will plead guilty in federal court.
- Man accused of sexually exploiting young family member Updated: Aug-01-15 4:13 pm
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Federal prosecutors say a New Jersey man coerced a juvenile family member to engage in sexually explicit conduct while he photographed it.
- Ohio man sentenced for creating child pornography Updated: Aug-01-15 6:34 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A 34-year-old central Ohio man has been sentenced to 18 years in prison for photographing his sexual abuse of a young child.
- Prosecutor: NYC man convicted of beating 4-month-old puppy Updated: Jul-31-15 8:16 pm
NEW YORK - Prosecutors say a New York City man has been convicted of beating his 4-month-old puppy so badly that she couldn't eat or walk.
- Prosecutors wants convicted ex-priest civilly committed Updated: Jul-31-15 7:25 pm
SALEM, Massachusetts - Massachusetts prosecutors want a former Roman Catholic priest convicted of sexually abusing children civilly committed indefinitely now that his prison term has ended.
- Mother pleads not guilty in birthday cake beating of boy Updated: Jul-31-15 5:43 pm
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - The mother of a 9-year-old boy who was fatally beaten over what police say was a piece of missing birthday cake has pleaded not guilty to murder and child abuse charges.
- Ex-Vegas police teen Explorer to seek bail in child sex case Updated: Jul-31-15 1:41 pm
LAS VEGAS - A defense lawyer said Friday he'll seek bail for a former volunteer Las Vegas police Explorer facing multiple felony charges including lewdness, child sexual assault and kidnapping involving an underage schoolgirl.
- ND man sentenced to more than 11 years for sexual abuse Updated: Jul-31-15 1:03 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A North Dakota man has been sentenced to more than 11 years in prison in a sexual abuse case that goes back about 18 years.
- Prep school graduate to stand trial in rape case Updated: Jul-31-15 11:55 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The lawyer for a New Hampshire prep school graduate accused of sexually assaulting a freshman says the trial will go forward next month.
- Couple hiding in Utah arrested for alleged child sex abuse Updated: Jul-31-15 11:19 am
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah - A couple who had been hiding from California authorities for 17 years has been arrested in West Valley City on suspicion of child sex abuse.
- NY rabbi acquitted of sexual abuse charges Updated: Jul-31-15 8:41 am
NEW CITY, New York - A New York judge has found a rabbi not guilty of sexually abusing a boy over a 5-year period.
- Woman accused of raping, sexually abusing teen, 14 Updated: Jul-31-15 8:05 am
ASTORIA, Oregon - A 20-year-old woman is accused of raping and sexually abusing a 14-year-old boy last year.
- Stepfather of boy charged in killing awaits abuse sentencing Updated: Jul-31-15 8:01 am
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - The stepfather of a 13-year-old boy charged in the fatal stabbing of a 9-year-old at a western Michigan playground faces sentencing in September for child abuse.
- Fort Lee man accused of beating baby Updated: Jul-31-15 6:53 am
FORT LEE, New Jersey - Bergen County prosecutors have accused a Fort Lee man of beating his 5-month-old son.
- Columbus mom takes plea deal, is convicted of child abuse Updated: Jul-31-15 6:31 am
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - A sentencing hearing has been scheduled for a 21-year-old Columbus mother convicted of child abuse.
- Man arrested for abuse of child found walking along highway Updated: Jul-31-15 4:44 am
MOUNT MORIAH, Missouri - A 22-year-old man has been arrested after police say he beat a 5-year-old child in his care in Harrison County.
- Salina man gets 10 years in prison for child pornography possession Updated: Jul-31-15 3:32 am
WICHITA, Kansas - A Salina man has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for possessing child pornography.
- 'Law & Order' director arrested on child pornography charges in NY Updated: Jul-30-15 7:04 pm
NEW YORK - A television director with credits on "Law & Order" has been arrested in suburban New York on child pornography charges.
- Convicted rapist in New Mexico gets 54 more years in prison Updated: Jul-30-15 6:22 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A convicted rapist has been sentenced to an additional 54 years in prison for three other sexual assault cases in New Mexico.