- Republic Services plans new office, jobs in Fishers Updated: Feb-12-16 4:46 am
FISHERS, Indiana - Waste management company Republic Services says it is opening a corporate office in the Indianapolis suburb of Fishers that will create as many as 469 jobs by 2025.
- Gas manufacturing company stays in New Jersey after tax cuts Updated: Feb-11-16 4:00 pm
BRIDGEWATER, New Jersey - A company that manufactures gases, including helium for Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade balloons, is moving its headquarters after getting tax credits to stay in New Jersey.
- Mayor: 2 new corporate headquarters coming to Fishers Updated: Feb-11-16 8:00 am
FISHERS, Indiana - The mayor of Fishers says two corporate headquarters are coming to the Indianapolis suburb with a combined investment of at least $21.5 million.
- Electrolux gives up tax breaks to expand North American HQ Updated: Feb-09-16 4:10 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Appliance-maker Electrolux is backtracking from plans announced two years ago to expand its North American headquarters in Charlotte and add more than 800 jobs.
- Portland's TryEco to move headquarters to Albany Updated: Feb-06-16 1:53 pm
ALBANY, Oregon - The maker of a product that could reduce water demand in farming is establishing its headquarters in Albany.
- JC Penney looking at possible HQ sale and partial leaseback Updated: Feb-05-16 9:57 am
NEW YORK - J.C. Penney is considering selling and partially leasing back its headquarters to help lower debt and create long-term savings.
- Agreement details incentives offered to GE for Boston move Updated: Jan-20-16 7:40 pm
BOSTON - City and state officials offered General Electric Co. a package of incentives ranging from a public helipad to a joint concierge relocation team to help secure the move of the company's headquarters to Boston, according to an agreement made public on Wednesday.
- Pharmaceutical company begins relocation to New Haven Updated: Jan-16-16 12:22 pm
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - A Connecticut pharmaceutical company is preparing to relocate to its new headquarters in New Haven.
- GE's unplugging leaves many unsettled in Connecticut town Updated: Jan-16-16 10:08 am
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - It's not just the loss of loyal customers that worries jeweler Howard Diamond, or the extra tax burden that businesses like his may have to carry as General Electric pulls the plug on Fairfield. As he approaches retirement and thinks about selling his home in town, he also fears an exodus of GE employees driving down real estate values.
- Opinions mixed about what GE move means for Connecticut Updated: Jan-14-16 2:31 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Criticism of Connecticut's business climate and policies came swiftly following the news that corporate giant General Electric would be moving its headquarters from suburban Fairfield to Boston.