- American Airlines demolishes old headquarters buildings Updated: May-20-16 10:21 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Six buildings that were part of American Airlines' headquarters in the 1980s have been demolished to clear the way for a new corporate campus.
- Michigan Sugar moves offices into Bay City's Uptown area Updated: May-20-16 11:37 am
BAY CITY, Michigan - Michigan Sugar Co. has moved its corporate offices into Bay City's Uptown area as part of an ongoing commitment to invest in the community.
- Aspen Dental to add 400 jobs in Syracuse Updated: May-18-16 12:20 am
SYRACUSE, New York - Aspen Dental Management Inc. plans to move its headquarters to downtown Syracuse and add up to 400 jobs in the next four years.
- Ohio company's 'Big Basket' headquarters on the market Updated: May-15-16 9:54 am
NEWARK, Ohio - Mind-boggling, beloved, 160 times bigger than life- and soon to be empty.
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln redesign ConAgra's campus Updated: May-14-16 10:45 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Senior architecture students at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln were going to learn about urban planning by designing a mixed-use suburban development.
- Newell Brands moving Atlanta headquarters to New Jersey Updated: May-13-16 11:35 am
ATLANTA - Newell Brands Inc. is moving its global headquarters from Atlanta to New Jersey.
- Texas-based Newfield Exploration announces Oklahoma layoffs Updated: May-10-16 6:36 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Texas-based Newfield Exploration Co. has announced plans to lay off about 50 employees in Tulsa and to move about 150 more Tulsa employees to its headquarters in The Woodlands.
- Rhode Island offers $1.9 million to pen maker A.T. Cross Updated: May-10-16 12:34 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island is offering $1.9 million in incentives to pen maker A.T. Cross Co. to help the 170-year-old company move its headquarters from Lincoln to Providence.
- GE to cut up to 100 jobs, move others to Norwalk Updated: May-09-16 3:10 pm
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - General Electric Co. has notified the state it plans to cut up to 100 jobs in Connecticut and is moving hundreds of others from its soon-to-be former headquarters in Fairfield to nearby Norwalk.
- Japanese machinery firm moves Americas hub to Houston Updated: May-02-16 7:30 pm
HOUSTON - Top Japanese machinery maker Mitsubishi Heavy Industries has moved its Americas headquarters from Manhattan to Houston, resulting in the transfer of around 40 employees.