- Japanese machinery firm moves Americas hub to Houston Updated: May-02-16 7:30 pm
HOUSTON - Top Japanese machinery maker Mitsubishi Heavy Industries has moved its Americas headquarters from Manhattan to Houston, resulting in the transfer of around 40 employees.
- Shareholders criticize Pfizer after scrapped Allergan deal Updated: Apr-28-16 1:28 pm
Just weeks after the collapse of Pfizer's controversial deal to buy fellow drugmaker Allergan and move its headquarters to Ireland, company executives faced sharp criticism from shareholders at their annual meeting.
- Hankook Tire moving North American Headquarters to Nashville Updated: Apr-13-16 5:34 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - South Korean tiremaker Hankook announced Wednesday that it is relocating its North American headquarters from New Jersey to Tennessee.
- Marshall Health buys Patriot Coal headquarters Updated: Apr-12-16 4:01 am
SCOTT DEPOT, West Virginia - The former corporate headquarters of Patriot Coal in Scott Depot has been sold.
- Firm looks for new Omaha location, abandons downtown plans Updated: Apr-07-16 5:26 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Architecture and engineering firm HDR has decided to seek a different Omaha location for its global headquarters, abandoning plans to move downtown.
- Analysts: New inversion rules will kill Pfizer-Allergan deal Updated: Apr-05-16 4:41 pm
Drugmakers Pfizer Inc. and Allergan Plc are scrambling to determine whether to proceed with their plan to merge and move Pfizer's address - but not its operations or headquarters - to lower-tax Ireland. They are taking another look after the U.S. Treasury Department issued new rules to make such "tax inversion" deals less profitable.