- Bob Evans to sell, lease back Ohio headquarters, 2 plants Updated: May-30-15 11:52 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Restaurant operator Bob Evans Farms Inc. is putting up a for sale sign on its new headquarters just outside Columbus along with two food manufacturing plants as part of stock buyback plan.
- Mercury Marine expanding at Fond du Lac headquarters Updated: May-28-15 12:27 pm
FOND DU LAC, Wisconsin - Mercury Marine plans to add a 45,000-square-foot expansion at its Fond du Lac headquarters, solidifying its presence just a few years after considering a move.
- Planet Fitness threatens to move headquarters over tax laws Updated: May-27-15 3:38 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Planet Fitness is threatening to move its headquarters out of New Hampshire - taking hundreds of jobs with it - if the Legislature does not change a state tax law ahead of the gym's anticipated initial public offering.
- FirstEnergy signs lease to stay in Akron until 2025 Updated: May-25-15 9:49 am
AKRON, Ohio - An energy company that has been in Akron for nearly 100 years has signed a lease to stay there until at least 2025.
- Post to move cereal-making headquarters to Minnesota Updated: May-15-15 12:47 pm
ST. LOUIS - Post Holdings says it will close its New Jersey operations and consolidate its cereal businesses, headquartering them in Minnesota in a move that will affect about 200 employees.
- Kubota to relocate US headquarters from California to Texas Updated: May-14-15 7:43 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Kubota (kuh-BOH'-tuh) Tractor Corp. and Kubota Credit Corp. will move their corporate headquarters from California to the Dallas area.