- Q&A: What to expect from the Fed on interest rates Updated: Sep-03-15 1:08 pm
NEW YORK - This month's Federal Reserve policy meeting could signal the end of an era.
- Correction: Financial Markets-Herd Mentality story Updated: Sep-01-15 5:49 pm
NEW YORK - In a story Aug. 31 about investors selling emerging-market investments, The Associated Press erroneously shortened the name of a fund that tracks commodity producers. The correct full name is the FlexShares Morningstar Global Upstream Natural Resources Index Fund.
- You can't control much, but you can control investment fees Updated: Aug-27-15 2:13 pm
NEW YORK - Do the stock market's big swings have you feeling helpless?
- Take a deep breath: Experts advise calm in this crazy market Updated: Aug-25-15 4:19 pm
NEW YORK - Don't do anything rash.
- As stock prices sink, ordinary Americans keep their heads up Updated: Aug-25-15 6:55 am
WASHINGTON - Even as anxious investors send stock prices plunging, many Americans are sounding a rather different note:
- Securities officials go after Bellevue developer Updated: Aug-24-15 4:49 pm
SEATTLE - The Securities and Exchange Commission filed a complaint and sought a restraining order Monday against the head of an investment firm, saying he bilked more than 250 Chinese investors out of millions of dollars on two real estate projects - a skyscraper in downtown Seattle and a development in Everett.
- Nebraska man wins $1,000 to invest for retirement Updated: Aug-22-15 5:04 am
SIDNEY, Nebraska - A western Nebraska man has won $1,000 to invest for retirement in a contest promoting investor education.
- Fund manager Q&A: Real estate funds can rebound Updated: Aug-13-15 5:52 pm
LOS ANGELES - It's a great time to be a landlord. You just wouldn't know it by looking at how real estate investment trusts are faring this year.
- Landed your first job? Tips for managing your money Updated: Aug-12-15 2:28 pm
NEW YORK - Landing that first job out of college calls for a celebration. But when the party is over, it's time to sit down and figure out how to make your money work for you.
- California man convicted in $169M fraud scheme Updated: Aug-07-15 6:25 pm
SANTA ANA, California - A Southern California real estate investor has been convicted of a fraud scheme that cost investors as much as $169 million.
- LePage considers green cards for foreign investors Updated: Aug-07-15 4:05 am
PORTLAND, Maine - The LePage administration is considering a program to help foreign investors get green cards if they invest in projects that create jobs.
- 4 questions to consider before investing with a robo adviser Updated: Aug-05-15 5:44 pm
Some of Wall Street's newest investment advisers don't have a degree in business or a corner office in Manhattan. They're also not human.
- Thai currency falls to 6-year low as foreigners dump stocks Updated: Aug-05-15 8:13 am
BANGKOK - Thailand's currency fell to a six-year low against the dollar Wednesday, as foreign investors continue to dump stocks while waiting for the country's economy to pick up.