- Texas jury orders Apple to pay $625.6 million in patent case Updated: Feb-04-16 1:40 pm
A federal jury in East Texas has ordered Apple to pay $625.6 million after finding that Apple services like FaceTime and iMessage infringed on technology patents held by Nevada patent-holding company VirnetX.
- AstraZeneca predicts revenue drop as Crestor patent expires Updated: Feb-04-16 3:58 am
LONDON - Anglo-Swedish drug firm AstraZeneca says revenue will decline this year as it loses patent exclusivity in the United States on its top selling anti-cholesterol drug Crestor.
- Pfizer earnings fall but tops Street 4Q forecasts Updated: Feb-02-16 1:44 pm
Pfizer Inc.'s fourth-quarter profit fell by half due to higher costs for production, administration and restructuring, but new revenue from an acquisition helped the world's second-biggest drugmaker beat Wall Street expectations.
- Lincoln tries to patent, sell beet brine to melt street ice Updated: Jan-27-16 8:02 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The city of Lincoln is trying to patent a beet brine formula that melts ice on the city's streets.
- Justices will hear ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell's appeal Updated: Jan-15-16 5:52 pm
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court will hear former Virginia governor Bob McDonnell's appeal of his public corruption convictions.