- Lawsuit alleges Bears' practice field uses stolen tech Updated: May-26-16 10:47 pm
CHICAGO - The developer of an artificial playing surface has filed a lawsuit against the installer of the turf at the Chicago Bears practice facility, accusing the company of using stolen technology.
- Huawei files lawsuits accusing Samsung of violating patents Updated: May-25-16 12:55 am
BEIJING - Chinese tech giant Huawei said Wednesday it has filed patent infringement lawsuits against South Korean mobile phone rival Samsung in the United States and China, in a case that highlights the rise of Asian competitors as technology creators.
- Massachusetts high school students' pipe dream comes true Updated: May-23-16 10:17 am
LEOMINSTER, Massachusetts - What started as a science-fair project became much more for three Leominster High School students.
- Colombia battles world's biggest drugmaker over cancer drug Updated: May-18-16 5:47 pm
BOGOTA, Colombia - Colombia's government is giving pharmaceutical giant Novartis a few weeks to lower prices on a popular cancer drug or see its monopoly on production of the medicine broken and competition thrown open to generic rivals.
- High court to hear patent fight over adult diapers Updated: May-02-16 9:43 am
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court will resolve a patent dispute between companies that make adult diapers.