- Weekly unemployment insurance claims decrease Updated: Jul-06-15 11:20 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - First-time claims for unemployment insurance in Louisiana for the week ending June 27 decreased from the previous week's total.
- Audit: Unemployment fund back in the black Updated: Jul-01-15 3:02 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A new report says the state's unemployment benefits fund finished the 2013-14 fiscal year in the black for the first time in years.
- Man sentenced for role in stealing $1.5M in jobless benefits Updated: Jun-26-15 1:17 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A Newark man was sentenced Friday to 18 years in prison for his role in an unemployment fraud scheme that authorities said was one of the largest in state history.
- Business events scheduled for the coming month Updated: Jun-26-15 6:29 am
All times are Eastern
- Applications for US jobless aid fall to nearly 15-year low Updated: Jun-18-15 10:04 am
WASHINGTON - The number of people seeking unemployment benefits fell last week, evidence that layoffs remain at unusually low levels and the job market is moving closer to full health.
- Maine FairPoint workers to get unemployment benefits Updated: Jun-12-15 12:49 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - The Maine Bureau of Unemployment Compensation has awarded unemployment benefits to FairPoint workers who were in a four-month strike that ended in February.