- Justin Bieber, Skrillex sued for copyright infringement Updated: May-27-16 2:06 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Justin Bieber and Skrillex have been sued for copyright infringement by singer-songwriter Casey Dienel for the multi-platinum song "Sorry."
- Lawsuit alleges Bears' practice field uses stolen tech Updated: May-26-16 10:47 pm
CHICAGO - The developer of an artificial playing surface has filed a lawsuit against the installer of the turf at the Chicago Bears practice facility, accusing the company of using stolen technology.
- Cafe has to change name after Caribou Coffee files lawsuit Updated: May-26-16 2:55 am
BEULAH, Michigan - A cafe in Michigan's northern Lower Peninsula has to change its name after a couple was accused by coffee store chain Caribou Coffee of trademark infringement.
- Huawei files lawsuits accusing Samsung of violating patents Updated: May-25-16 12:55 am
BEIJING - Chinese tech giant Huawei said Wednesday it has filed patent infringement lawsuits against South Korean mobile phone rival Samsung in the United States and China, in a case that highlights the rise of Asian competitors as technology creators.
- Algerian authorities destroy mountain of pirated CDs, DVDs Updated: May-24-16 9:33 am
ALGIERS, Algeria - Power shovels and a bulldozer have destroyed a huge mound of 2 million illegally copied CDs and DVDs outside Algeria's Culture Ministry, as part of a government pledge to crack down on long-rampant digital piracy.
- 2 counts dismissed in Navajo case against Urban Outfitters Updated: May-16-16 7:29 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A federal judge has dismissed two counts in a lawsuit the Navajo Nation filed against clothing retailer Urban Outfitters Inc.
- Astoria distillery changes name twice due to trademark woes Updated: May-15-16 3:02 pm
ASTORIA, Oregon - An Astoria distillery has had to change its name for the second time due to trademark troubles.
- High court to hear patent fight over adult diapers Updated: May-02-16 9:43 am
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court will resolve a patent dispute between companies that make adult diapers.