- Oregon, Oracle spar over copyright infringement claim Updated: Sep-03-15 4:54 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - A lawyer for Oracle Corp. implored a federal judge Thursday to let the company's copyright lawsuit against the state of Oregon go forward despite the state's claim that it is immune from being sued.
- Arizona woman pleads guilty in Texas in CDs copyright scam Updated: Aug-26-15 8:01 am
DALLAS - An Arizona woman who owns a record distribution company has pleaded guilty in Texas to running a counterfeit Latina CDs scam.
- North Carolina man admits to music copyright infringement Updated: Aug-22-15 1:13 pm
NORFOLK, Virginia - A North Carolina man who owned a music-sharing website has pleaded guilty to copyright infringement.
- Budweiser takes exception to firm's 'Queen of Beer' campaign Updated: Aug-22-15 11:25 am
ST. LOUIS - Budweiser has long been known as the "King of Beers," and Anheuser-Busch is taking exception to a craft brewer declaring itself holder of the "Queen of Beer" crown.
- Judge: Wal-Mart buyers must give deposition in Sturgis case Updated: Aug-21-15 4:26 pm
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A federal judge is requiring that two buyers for Wal-Mart Stores Inc. give a deposition next week ahead of an upcoming trademark dispute trial.