- Jury awards $28M in patent suit against Hyundai, Kia Updated: Oct-05-15 12:43 pm
BALTIMORE - A Baltimore-based hybrid engine technology company has won $28.9 million in damages in a patent infringement suit against Hyundai Motor Co. and Kia Motors Corp.
- 'Modern-day pirate' Kim Dotcom's words now used against him Updated: Sep-26-15 2:19 pm
AUCKLAND, New Zealand - Prosecutors say Kim Dotcom and his colleagues sometimes reveled in their role as "modern-day pirates," discussed how to thwart the justice system, and joked that a judge would one day realize how "evil" they were.
- Mower manufacturer awarded $24.3M in patent lawsuit Updated: Sep-21-15 5:57 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - A Nebraska-based unit of the Toro Co. has been awarded $24.3 million in a patent infringement lawsuit against Briggs & Stratton.
- Court blocks US sales of old Samsung phones in Apple battle Updated: Sep-17-15 5:35 pm
WASHINGTON - A federal appeals court is blocking Samsung Electronics from selling some of its older smartphones in the U.S. in the latest twist to a long-running legal battle over how much of the devices' technology was copied from Apple's iPhone.
- Tiffany triumphs in Costco dispute Updated: Sep-08-15 6:27 pm
A federal court says Costco violated federal trademark laws when it sold engagement rings labeled "Tiffany" that were not those of Tiffany & Co.