- UMMC sets $36M contract to outsource hospitals' food service Updated: May-21-16 12:05 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - The University of Mississippi Medical Center plans to hire an outside vendor to handle food services at its three hospitals.
- BIW's largest union sues over outsourcing of work Updated: May-20-16 3:25 pm
BATH, Maine - The largest union at Bath Iron Works is suing over an arbitration decision allowing the shipyard to outsource some work to subcontractors.
- Trump's investments include companies he bashed Updated: May-19-16 3:21 am
WASHINGTON - Donald Trump has invested in some of the companies that he uses as punching bags on the campaign trail, according to new financial documents he submitted to the U.S. government.
- Trump says his business flourishing since presidential run Updated: May-18-16 5:36 pm
WASHINGTON - Donald Trump has told the government that his myriad businesses have flourished with rising revenues since his improbable political success, according to financial documents released Wednesday.
- Kraft Heinz cutting 40 'third-party' jobs in Pittsburgh Updated: May-10-16 9:16 am
PITTSBURGH - Kraft Heinz Co. is cutting 40 jobs in Pittsburgh, mostly accounts payable and other customer service positions that are being outsourced to an unspecified third party.
- Beijing tightens hospital oversight following man's death Updated: May-05-16 8:24 am
BEIJING - China's government health care regulator on Thursday ordered hospitals not to outsource medical services or promote false advertising amid a public outcry over the death of a young man who received expensive but ineffective treatments for a rare form of cancer.