- Wahpeton marketing campaign gets update Updated: May-29-16 12:57 pm
WAHPETON, North Dakota - A marketing campaign for Wahpeton has gotten an update.
- Plan for state Route 167 span to be footbridge falls through Updated: May-29-16 11:01 am
PUYALLUP, Washington - Coming soon to a website near you: 91-year-old bridge for sale. As is. You haul.
- State: ID fraud charges against 12 construction workers Updated: May-27-16 4:24 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - Mississippi's attorney general says a dozen workers for a Flora construction company are accused of identity fraud and violating the Mississippi Employment Protection Act.
- U of Illinois ends contract with public relations firm Updated: May-26-16 7:07 am
URBANA, Illinois - A public relations firm hired to develop a branding plan for the University of Illinois' flagship campus has been replaced by a school committee.
- South Bend officials hope shorter drive means more visitors Updated: May-22-16 10:23 am
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Tourism officials in the South Bend area are making a pitch to central Indiana residents that the northern Indiana city is not as far away as it used to be.
- Baton Rouge board debates marketing strategy for bus system Updated: May-18-16 8:04 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - As the Baton Rouge bus system tries to decide its long-term marketing strategy, leaders have moved into a holding pattern.
- China's Huawei looks to build global smartphone brand Updated: May-17-16 4:23 am
SHENZHEN, China - Chinese tech giant Huawei wants Americans to start thinking of it as a stylish smartphone brand.
- Oxford plans to unify branding Updated: May-16-16 7:26 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - Most people living in Oxford recognize the city's logo - a large "O'' with a tree floating in the middle.
- In utero keepsakes record heartbeats, flood baby market Updated: May-15-16 9:01 am
BEAR, Delaware - At bedtime, Julian Buller bids goodnight to the furry friends sharing his bed: Mickey Mouse and the bowtie-clad puppy stuffed with his little brother's heartbeat.
- Vegas man sentenced in Virginia for $1.4M fraud Updated: May-13-16 11:28 am
ALEXANDRIA, Virginia - A judge in Virginia has sentenced a 56-year-old Las Vegas man to five years in prison for assuming the identity of defunct businesses to obtain electronics that he then resold.
- Calvin Klein photographer 'really happy' with racy campaign Updated: May-12-16 1:44 pm
NEW YORK - The fashion photographer behind Calvin Klein's racy new ad campaign isn't bothered by the social media firestorm it has sparked.
- University of Minnesota student marketing team creates buzz Updated: May-09-16 1:15 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Buzzing from storefronts to homes, museums and green spaces, Kristy Allen and her flying friends share a black-and-yellow-striped uniform - and a love of honey.
- 'Modern Family' product placement takes ads to new level Updated: May-05-16 12:21 pm
NEW YORK - If Phil Dunphy's insistence that he's a Realtor and not a real estate agent on "Modern Family" this week seemed a little odd, be aware that ABC was paid to make that distinction.
- Grand Rapids' $600K bike safety education campaign ramps up Updated: May-05-16 9:49 am
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Grand Rapids' $600,000 bicycle safety education campaign is ramping up with billboards, television commercials, radio spots, bus ads and social media promotion.
- Ex-marketing official to get more than $67,000 in severance Updated: May-04-16 4:50 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island's former Chief Marketing Officer, who oversaw the disastrous rollout of a tourism campaign last month, will receive half her annual salary as severance.
- State targets Republicans in spending for Facebook ads Updated: May-04-16 4:51 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The state's economic development agency has spent more than $18,000 on Facebook ads aimed at supporters of Tennessee's top Republican officials, and none on Democrats.
- Agriculture department advertising bill wins final passage Updated: May-03-16 6:57 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The state agriculture department will be able to sell ads for its state-owned property, after the Senate gave final legislative passage to the proposal.
- FDA effort aims to curb smoking in LGBT community Updated: May-02-16 2:05 pm
WASHINGTON - The Food and Drug Administration's latest anti-smoking campaign takes aim at young adults in the LGBT community, who officials say are nearly twice as likely to use tobacco as their peers.
- Outside groups outspend 5 West Virginia high court hopefuls Updated: May-02-16 10:34 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - In a crowded West Virginia Supreme Court contest, third-party groups are outspending the five candidates.
- Schumer: Probe billboards using phone data to track shoppers Updated: May-01-16 6:37 pm
NEW YORK - A U.S. senator is calling for a federal investigation into an outdoor advertising company's latest effort to target billboard ads to specific consumers.