- Ohio judge sentences 3 adults in snuff can-branding of teen Updated: Jul-03-15 9:22 am
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - A judge has chastised three adults as he sentenced them to jail and probation time for the branding of a 17-year-old boy last year.
- South Dakota's 'Mars' marketing campaign drawing job-seekers Updated: Jul-02-15 9:13 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A workforce development campaign in South Dakota that sells the state as being a better place to live than Mars is generating traffic to the state's workforce website, despite not-always favorable national attention.
- Widener University announces re-branding as Delaware Law Updated: Jul-02-15 9:04 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The Widener University School of Law has announced that, under a re-branding effort, it will now be called the Delaware Law School.
- UALR announcing new logo, branding on Wednesday Updated: Jun-29-15 7:00 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The athletic department at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock will unveil a new branding scheme.
- Minnesota police group to launch ad campaign Updated: Jun-28-15 4:47 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Police and Peace Officers Association plans a new public relations campaign highlighting the work officers do in their communities.
- Dartmouth housing dispute over 'Animal House' frat flares up Updated: Jun-23-15 5:25 pm
HANOVER, New Hampshire - Dartmouth College is reinstating a policy that could block members of the fraternity that partly inspired the 1976 movie "Animal House" from living in its house after the school withdrew its recognition.
- West Virginia officials kick off tourism marketing campaign Updated: Jun-19-15 3:23 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - With millions of extra dollars for tourism, West Virginia is kicking off a marketing campaign to sell its story to surrounding states.
- House bill aims for less e-cigarette regulation Updated: Jun-19-15 12:27 pm
WASHINGTON - House Republicans are pushing to ease proposed government regulations for companies that sell e-cigarettes and other new tobacco products, a move that Democrats charge could lead to unsafe products on the market.
- W.Va. state parks launch new marketing campaign Updated: Jun-19-15 2:32 am
SOUTH CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia's state parks have launched a new marketing campaign based on the slogan, "Memories Happen Here."
- St. Louis unveils multimedia bid to boost pride, image Updated: Jun-18-15 6:14 pm
ST. LOUIS - A group launched a marketing campaign Thursday meant to stoke pride in the two-state St. Louis region, hoping to strengthen the area's image, which was stung nearly a year ago after the police shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson fueled racial unrest and the national "Black Lives Matter" campaign.
- Senator probes retailers on dubious 'brain' supplements Updated: Jun-17-15 4:03 pm
WASHINGTON - A high-ranking Senate Democrat is probing retailers and online companies about sales of dubious dietary supplements, especially those promising seniors protection from memory loss, dementia and other age-related problems.
- Ad campaign starting for expanded Healthy Indiana Plan Updated: Jun-11-15 12:22 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A state agency is about to launch an advertising campaign to encourage enrollment in Indiana's expanded health care program for low-income residents.
- Gregory to replace outgoing marketing head Brink at NASCAR Updated: Jun-11-15 10:00 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - NASCAR has promoted Jill Gregory to lead the sport's marketing efforts. She'll replace Kim Brink, who is leaving NASCAR to join a group of agencies dedicated to Ford.
- Whole Foods: New concept to take name of '365' house brand Updated: Jun-11-15 7:40 am
NEW YORK - Whole Foods says it will name its new chain of smaller stores with lower prices after its "365 Everyday Value" house brand.
- Board OKs contracts to attract foreign tourists to Nevada Updated: Jun-09-15 6:24 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A state board led by Gov. Brian Sandoval has approved a number of contracts continuing Nevada's efforts to attract foreign tourists.
- Federal orange juice marketing program under consideration Updated: Jun-09-15 10:57 am
BARTOW, Florida - A proposal to set up a federal orange juice marketing program to supplement an effort by the Florida Department of Citrus is coming under scrutiny.
- FIFA-financed movie nets only $900 in limited US release Updated: Jun-08-15 6:40 pm
NEW YORK - The FIFA-financed movie "United Passions" made only about $900 over the weekend, according to a person who has seen box-office data from the 10 theaters the film played in and was granted anonymity because he wasn't authorized to release the figures.
- American Pharoah owners racing to capitalize on champ's name Updated: Jun-08-15 12:00 pm
NEW YORK - American Pharoah's owners and thoroughbred racing now have a new race to run: A race to capitalize on the horse's Triple Crown victory before the excitement fades away.