- Ousted Men's Wearhouse founder returns with tailor service Updated: Jun-02-15 1:19 pm
NEW YORK - Men's Wearhouse founder George Zimmer, who was ousted from the suit retailer two years ago, still wants you to "like the way you look."
- Blue Bell OKs deal on listeria with Alabama health officials Updated: Jun-02-15 12:37 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Blue Bell Creameries says it has entered a voluntary agreement with the Alabama Department of Public Health that includes requiring the company to inform the state whenever there is a positive test result for listeria in its products or ingredients.
- Illinois well services company moving offices to Indiana Updated: Jun-02-15 12:31 pm
VINCENNES, Indiana - A company that services oil and natural gas wells is moving its main office to southwestern Indiana from a nearby Illinois community.
- Concerns remain for 'Viagra for women' twice rejected by FDA Updated: Jun-02-15 10:00 am
WASHINGTON - The makers of a pill intended to boost sexual desire in women will try again this week to persuade regulators that the drug warrants approval after two rejections.
- Apple's Siri has new role in new 'smart' home systems Updated: Jun-02-15 9:10 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Hey Siri, turn off the kitchen light.
- New electrical substations go online in southern New Mexico Updated: Jun-02-15 5:14 am
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - Xcel Energy says two new substations and a pair of transmission lines are now in service in southeastern New Mexico.
- New call center in Somerset to bring 150 jobs Updated: Jun-02-15 4:13 am
SOMERSET, Kentucky - A new customer service call center is planned for Somerset, creating 150 jobs.
- Paper manufacturer invests $270M in McMinn Co. expansion Updated: Jun-02-15 4:07 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A global paper products manufacturer is investing $270 million to expand its current operations in McMinn County and create more than 100 jobs.
- Feds inspect Fla. monkey farm at PETA's behest Updated: Jun-01-15 7:55 pm
The U.S. Department of Agriculture is investigating a monkey breeding facility in southwest Florida after an animal welfare group said an undercover worker found sick and injured monkeys living in inhumane and unsanitary conditions.
- Ford expanding air bag recall to 1 million Mustangs, GTs Updated: Jun-01-15 6:31 pm
DETROIT - Ford is recalling 1 million Mustang and GT sports cars because their driver's side air bags could potentially explode.
- Exec: Takata urges new-design inflators or rival-made ones Updated: Jun-01-15 5:57 pm
WASHINGTON - A top executive says Takata Corp. is encouraging automakers to replace defective air bag inflators with newly designed ones from the company, or with those made by competitors that don't include a volatile chemical.
- Kroger to add 650 jobs at new Cincinnati-area centers Updated: Jun-01-15 2:12 pm
CINCINNATI - Kroger Co. will bring some 650 jobs to new centers in a Cincinnati suburb, officials said Monday.
- Cameron, Curran win TUDOR race, safety worker hospitalized Updated: May-30-15 8:21 pm
DETROIT - Dane Cameron and Eric Curran won the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship race at Belle Isle on Saturday.
- Hemp industry enters 2nd year with hazy market potential Updated: May-30-15 4:43 pm
FORT LUPTON, Colorado - The newly legal hemp industry is entering its second growing season with some big questions for producers experimenting with marijuana's non-intoxicating cousin.
- Judge rejects request to block Ore. county's GMO crop ban Updated: May-29-15 11:46 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - A federal judge in southern Oregon on Friday rejected a request by two alfalfa farms to block Jackson County's ban on genetically engineered crops.
- Recalls this week: Folding knives, night lights, bicycles Updated: May-29-15 2:49 pm
More than 150,000 folding knives are being recalled because of a faulty locking mechanism that can result in lacerations. Other consumer products being recalled this week include night lights and bicycles.
- Google unveils Android's latest technological tricks Updated: May-28-15 11:05 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Google's next version of its Android operating system will boast new ways to fetch information, pay merchants and protect privacy on mobile devices as the Internet company duels with Apple in the quest to make their technology indispensable.
- Prosecutors: ex-Va. first lady's conviction should be upheld Updated: May-28-15 8:23 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Federal prosecutors say there is easily enough evidence to support former Virginia first lady Maureen McDonnell's public corruption convictions.
- Michael King, innovative syndicator of 'Oprah,' dies at 67 Updated: May-28-15 7:34 pm
NEW YORK - Michael King, an innovative TV syndicator who helped make stars of Oprah Winfrey, Dr. Phil McGraw and Rachael Ray, has died.
- HBO Now will be available through Android too this summer Updated: May-28-15 5:24 pm
NEW YORK - HBO Now, the premium channel's new online service for people who don't pay for cable, will be available through Android devices this summer.
- Nantucket Distributing recalls faulty night lights Updated: May-28-15 11:39 am
NEW YORK - Nantucket Distributing Co. is recalling a line of night lights enclosed in a glass mason jar, saying the plastic around the base of the bulb can melt and create a risk of a burn.
- US, Chinese authors protest major book fair, censorship Updated: May-27-15 11:58 pm
NEW YORK - Chinese and American authors gathered Wednesday to protest a major U.S. book fair's focus on China that they say ignores the country's glaring problems of censorship and intimidation.
- Motorized chair maker to open Mississippi factory Updated: May-27-15 4:58 pm
PONTOTOC, Mississippi - Pride Mobility Products Corp., a maker of motorized wheelchairs and scooters, announced Wednesday that it will open a factory in northeast Mississippi.
- Love not war wins for small businesses and large companies Updated: May-27-15 2:45 pm
NEW YORK - Imagine a world where David and Goliath are best buds. Well it's becoming reality more frequently in the business world.
- Philadelphia eyes 27-acre property for airport expansion Updated: May-27-15 12:41 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The city is hoping to purchase a 27-acre property on Route 291 in Delaware County as part of a long-range expansion of Philadelphia International Airport.