- Spanish league loses its sponsor, may have many smaller ones Updated: May-04-16 10:57 am
MADRID - Spanish league president Javier Tebas says the league has lost its exclusive sponsor and will most likely not be able to replace it in time for next season.
- Romo's fantasy company fighting with NFL in court again Updated: Apr-27-16 9:00 pm
DALLAS - A fantasy football company partly owned by Dallas quarterback Tony Romo is fighting the NFL in court again, this time claiming the league is interfering with a second attempt to hold a fan-centric convention by asking sponsors not to participate.
- Michigan State announces partnership with Fox Sports Updated: Apr-21-16 4:26 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State's athletic department has announced a 15-year multimedia rights partnership with Fox Sports that will provide guaranteed revenues of over $150 million.
- Montana still analyzing coal mine after sponsor shelves it Updated: Apr-14-16 7:57 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - Montana officials will keep studying the potential effects of a major coal mine near the Wyoming border, despite a bankruptcy filing by its sponsor Arch Coal and the recent cancellation of a key lease held by the company, a state official said Thursday.
- RBC, Boeing back on Hilton Head for 2017 Updated: Apr-13-16 12:12 pm
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - The Royal Bank of Canada and the Boeing Co. will return as sponsors in 2017 for the RBC Heritage.