- Chipotle urges workers to stay home if they're sick Updated: Feb-08-16 3:57 pm
NEW YORK - Chipotle repeatedly told employees they need to stay home if they feel sick and the restaurant chain kept all its U.S. locations shuttered early Monday as executives went over new food safety procedures.
- TV producers may start making you wait for new shows online Updated: Feb-08-16 12:55 pm
NEW YORK - The Golden Age of Online Television may be in peril.
- Trump: Unlikely he'd run for president if he had NFL team Updated: Feb-08-16 12:01 pm
WASHINGTON - Donald Trump's flirtation with professional football lasted for three decades. He never ended up with an NFL franchise despite repeated demonstrations of interest.
- Trial in $300M fraud delayed for former concert promoter Updated: Feb-08-16 10:02 am
MIAMI - Trial in an alleged $300 million fraud scheme has been postponed for a former concert promoter who once staged tours for major acts such as the Rolling Stones, Elton John and Aerosmith.
- Offbeat humor and upbeat messages dominate Super Bowl 50 ads Updated: Feb-08-16 3:31 am
NEW YORK - From a strange creature called "Puppymonkeybaby" to a tear-inducing Audi ad, Super Bowl ads ran the gamut this year from offbeat humor to heartfelt messages.
- The Latest: Eli Manning outshone many ads on social media Updated: Feb-07-16 11:05 pm
NEW YORK - The latest developments in Super Bowl commercials before, during and after the Big Game:
- Couple plans to reopen Sky-Vu Drive-In Theater in Gratz Updated: Feb-07-16 11:36 am
GRATZ, Pennsylvania - Although blue skies appeared through a hole in the screen at the Sky-Vu Drive-In Theater in Gratz on Friday, Tim Neal saw it as an opportunity and a "perfect" fit.
- Georgia-based Carmike Cinemas acquires East Coast theaters Updated: Feb-07-16 11:34 am
COLUMBUS, Georgia - Georgia-based Carmike Cinemas is purchasing two theaters from rival AMC, continuing its stream of acquisitions, newly built theaters and conversions of old complexes to state-of-the-art amenities and technology.
- How Donald Trump, with pizazz and bluster, took on the NFL Updated: Feb-07-16 8:13 am
WASHINGTON - The New Jersey Generals are largely forgotten now - part of the long-defunct and once-upstart United States Football League.
- Charges: Ex-Capitol Police officer stole, sold painting Updated: Feb-06-16 7:29 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A former Wisconsin Capitol Police officer is accused of stealing and selling a state-owned painting by Wisconsin artist Aaron Bohrod.
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey says timeline will stay in real time Updated: Feb-06-16 5:57 pm
NEW YORK - Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey said Saturday the social media website's stream of tweets will stay live and in real time, disputing a media report that a change was in the works.
- MLS commissioner taking hard look at St. Louis Updated: Feb-06-16 4:16 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis may be losing football, but Major League Soccer could be on the horizon.
- Portland's TryEco to move headquarters to Albany Updated: Feb-06-16 1:53 pm
ALBANY, Oregon - The maker of a product that could reduce water demand in farming is establishing its headquarters in Albany.
- Despite troubles aplenty, NFL and Super Bowl popular as ever Updated: Feb-06-16 1:27 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The headlines hit in a persistent stream this season, and the onslaught only grew steadier as the Super Bowl approached.
- Inglewood's stadium rising soon, hoping to host Super Bowls Updated: Feb-06-16 2:55 am
INGLEWOOD, California - The 50-yard line is still dirt and weeds around a protruding yellow pipe used for water table measurement. There isn't much more than vacant space and idle construction equipment within a few minutes' walk in any direction.
- Arrieta, Cubs agree at $10.7M, AP source says Updated: Feb-06-16 12:42 am
CHICAGO - Jake Arrieta and the Chicago Cubs found a number that worked in the canyon between their arbitration proposals.
- The Latest: Browns owner reached out Manziel, no response Updated: Feb-05-16 11:59 pm
CLEVELAND - The Latest on troubled quarterback Johnny Manziel (all times local):
- Association honors work by Iowa newspapers Updated: Feb-05-16 10:01 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - The Des Moines Register was named Friday as the Iowa Newspaper Association 2016 "Newspaper of the Year."
- Goodell encourages NFL teams to fairly pay cheerleaders Updated: Feb-05-16 8:19 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says he is encouraging NFL teams to properly compensate cheerleaders.
- Twitter moves to actively seek out terrorist supporters Updated: Feb-05-16 7:35 pm
WASHINGTON - Twitter is now using spam-fighting technology to seek out accounts that might be promoting terrorist activity and is examining other accounts related to those flagged for possible removal, the company announced Friday.
- Raiders owner Mark Davis intrigued by Las Vegas as NFL city Updated: Feb-05-16 6:41 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Owner Mark Davis has a sly response when it comes to his interest in moving the Oakland Raiders to Sin City.
- LinkedIn shares plunge almost 44 percent Updated: Feb-05-16 6:14 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Investors gave LinkedIn a poor job review Friday in the form of a dramatic sell-off that wiped out nearly $11 billion in the professional networking site's market value.
- Goodell proposes what might be called Odell Beckham Jr. Rule Updated: Feb-05-16 5:33 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Call it the Odell Beckham Jr. Rule.
- Hola: Texans-Raiders in Mexico City on Nov. 21 Updated: Feb-05-16 5:26 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Hola. The NFL is heading back to Mexico.
- Lions Gate shares plunge on earns miss as merger hopes fade Updated: Feb-05-16 3:06 pm
LOS ANGELES - Shares of Hollywood studio Lions Gate plunged Friday after it missed earnings expectations due to the underperformance of the finale of "The Hunger Games" and investors fled as hopes diminished for the company to become an acquisition vehicle.