- The Roots jam with Lenny Kravitz ahead of Grammys Updated: Feb-14-16 10:48 am
LOS ANGELES - The Roots let Lenny Kravitz - and several other famous friends - rule ahead of the Grammys.
- Rihanna, Usher, Wonder honor Lionel Richie on Grammy weekend Updated: Feb-14-16 5:33 am
LOS ANGELES - Rihanna, Usher, Stevie Wonder and John Legend paid tribute to Lionel Richie in a musical tribute touching on his roots in R&B to his string of romantic, easy-listening ballads that ruled the airwaves in the 1980s.
- Alabama Shakes ready to rock at Grammy Awards Updated: Feb-12-16 11:19 pm
LOS ANGELES - Brittany Howard of Alabama Shakes remembers being a nervous, fresh-faced, first-time nominee at the Grammys back in 2013.
- Jidenna talks snagging a Grammy nod and finishing his album Updated: Feb-12-16 8:23 pm
NEW YORK - If ever you've laid eyes on Jidenna - the nattily dressed singer and emcee behind the Grammy-nominated anthem "Classic Man" - then certainly you remember him: He's straight out of a time machine with his fiery red hair, slicked into a dapper 1930s style, slim suits and a gold watch chain dangling from his pocket.
- O'Farrill's Grammy-nominated CD expands US-Cuba dialogue Updated: Feb-12-16 3:41 pm
NEW YORK - Arturo O'Farrill's Grammy-nominated "Cuba: The Conversation Continues" just happened to be made in Havana by American and Cuban musicians at a dramatic turning point in relations between the two countries.
- Mick Jagger on Grammy nod for James Brown doc, Amy Winehouse Updated: Feb-12-16 12:55 pm
LOS ANGELES - Mick Jagger is getting Grammy love this year, but it's not for his music - it's for his film producing.
- Taylor Swift to kick off the Grammy Awards with performance Updated: Feb-11-16 11:27 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Taylor Swift will open the 58th annual Grammy Awards with a performance from her nominated album, "1989," while Alabama Shakes, Miguel and 12-year-old jazz pianist Joey Alexander will also perform.
- Target sponsors 4-minute video during Grammys Updated: Feb-10-16 3:28 pm
NEW YORK - Target has its bullseye on the "Hollaback Girl" singer.
- Will Kendrick Lamar make history at the Grammys? Updated: Feb-10-16 11:43 am
NEW YORK - Kendrick Lamar has a chance to become the first rapper to win album of the year since Outkast took the prize in 2004 for "Speakerboxxx/The Love Below."
- Eagles band members to honor Glenn Frey at Grammys Updated: Feb-10-16 11:17 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Singer and songwriter Jackson Browne will join members of the Eagles in a tribute to the band's founding member Glenn Frey during Monday's 58th annual Grammy Awards.
- Sam Hunt: Hard to wrap head around 2 Grammy nominations Updated: Feb-09-16 11:52 am
SANTA CLARA, California - It's hard for rising singer Sam Hunt to wrap his head around earning two Grammy nominations - mainly because music started as a hobby for the 31-year-old.
- Producer Dave Cobb goes from outsiders to influencers Updated: Feb-08-16 2:28 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Producer Dave Cobb sits on a couch in the cavernous RCA Studio A, a 50-year-old studio on Music Row that was due to be razed to the ground less than two years ago to make room for luxury condos.
- Sam Hunt: Playing Super Bowl blends love for music, sports Updated: Feb-07-16 8:16 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - As a kid, Sam Hunt dreamt of playing in the Super Bowl. And he was on the right path as a quarterback for both Middle Tennessee State University and the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- Soul diva Rihanna to perform at Grammy Awards Updated: Feb-05-16 4:51 pm
LOS ANGELES - Rihanna is joining the list of performers at the Grammy Awards later this month.
- John Scofield goes back to the future on Grammy-nominated CD Updated: Feb-05-16 12:56 pm
NEW YORK - Jazz guitarist John Scofield went back to the future on his Grammy-nominated CD "Past Present," reuniting members of his acclaimed quartet from the early 1990s to play his new compositions.
- Band Perry on Denver Broncos, Lady Gaga and Grammys Updated: Feb-05-16 1:13 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Returning to perform ahead of the Super Bowl is good and (sort of) bad for country trio The Band Perry, who last performed around the 2014 game.
- Singer Andra Day rises as soul songstress Updated: Feb-04-16 12:54 pm
ATLANTA - A phone call from Stevie Wonder changed Andra Day's life. He called Day and asked if he could work with her.
- Chris Stapleton to lead B.B. King tribute at Grammys Updated: Feb-04-16 10:20 am
NEW YORK - Country singer Chris Stapleton will join Gary Clark Jr. and Bonnie Raitt at the Grammy Awards later this month for a tribute to the late blues master B.B. King.
- Cast of Broadway's 'Hamilton' to perform at Grammy show Updated: Feb-03-16 1:01 pm
NEW YORK - The Grammy Awards this year will have a little Broadway sparkle: The cast of "Hamilton" will perform live via satellite from the Richard Rodgers Theatre.
- The 10-time Grammy winner you don't know about but should Updated: Feb-03-16 11:38 am
NEW YORK - His role is at the finish line of an album - helping it sound as perfect as possible before it's available to the masses. He's won 10 Grammys, including three consecutive wins for album of the year from 2013-2015. And he's collaborated with contemporary leaders like Pharrell and Daft Punk to iconic acts like Led Zeppelin and Bruce Springsteen.
- 20 years later, metal band Sevendust relishes Grammy nod Updated: Feb-03-16 9:52 am
NEW YORK - If Grammys were handed out for sheer persistence, the metal band Sevendust would have a bunch by now.
- Lady Gaga to perform tribute to Bowie at Grammys Updated: Feb-02-16 12:28 pm
NEW YORK - Lady Gaga will pay tribute to the late David Bowie during the Grammy Awards later this month.
- Cam's dreamy 'Burning House' ignites her career Updated: Feb-01-16 9:38 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Northern California-born country singer Cam turned a bad dream about an ex-boyfriend into a song that made her musical dream come true.
- Women, youngsters dominate in rock field at Grammy Awards Updated: Jan-28-16 1:55 pm
NEW YORK - For years, men - and legacy acts - have dominated in the rock category at the Grammy Awards, leaving little room for female stars who rock as loud and hard as the guys and young bands hoping to breakthrough on the music scene.
- Rihanna, Dave Grohl added to Grammy event for Lionel Richie Updated: Jan-28-16 10:30 am
NEW YORK - Rihanna, Dave Grohl and Chris Stapleton have been added to the list of performers honoring Lionel Richie at a pre-Grammy event next month.