- After years of delays, Palestinians get high-speed mobile Updated: Nov-23-15 2:44 am
RAMALLAH, West Bank - Political science lecturer Amjad Abu el-Ez lived in London and Dubai for 17 years before returning home in 2014 to teach in the northern West Bank city of Nablus. He was stunned to learn he could barely check his email on the commute from his nearby village because Palestinian mobile carriers do not offer high-speed data.
- FCC drops robo-marketing claims against First National Bank Updated: Nov-18-15 11:24 am
PITTSBURGH - The Federal Communications Commission has a dropped a citation accusing Pittsburgh-based First National Bank of using illegal robo-marketing practices.
- Review: 3 Android phones that offer something different Updated: Nov-06-15 2:20 pm
NEW YORK - New Android phones appear with regularity, but far too few of them really seem ... new.
- Police: Woman cited for texting while driving school bus Updated: Nov-06-15 6:40 am
BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania - Police say a school district driver in Pennsylvania has been cited for texting while driving a bus.
- New laws on texting, criminals take effect in Oklahoma Updated: Nov-01-15 10:48 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - A new law making it illegal to text and drive has received plenty of attention, but it's just one of more than 250 laws enacted Sunday.
- Tennessee to launch 911 texting in 2017 Updated: Oct-29-15 2:13 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - In two years, Tennessee residents will have the option to text their emergencies to 911 operators.
- Review: Apple TV brings iPhone-like apps to the big screen Updated: Oct-28-15 9:44 pm
NEW YORK - It turns out that Apple's streaming-TV box - aptly named Apple TV - isn't just for streaming anymore. Its latest incarnation, which ships this week, offers on the big screen just about anything you could previously only do on an iPhone or iPad.
- Officer dressed as homeless man catches drivers using phones Updated: Oct-28-15 7:56 am
BETHESDA, Maryland - A Maryland police officer went undercover dressed as a homeless man to catch people who were using their phones while driving.