- String Players enjoy friendship, love of music for 16 years Updated: Apr-26-16 4:27 pm
KOKOMO, Indiana - If you arrive to the home of Tim and Gayle Ryberg on a Friday night and hear music, don't bother knocking on the door. Just come inside.
- City of Oxford provides space for farmers to sell produce Updated: Apr-24-16 10:01 am
OXFORD, Georgia - Some small farm farmers are offering two different ways for Newton County residents to support local agriculture: either by purchasing shares in a farm's seasonal offerings or by subscribing to receive an email which lists the week's offerings and prices.
- Girls scarred by Nepal quake share friendship, but not luck Updated: Apr-22-16 11:04 am
KATHMANDU, Nepal - Nirmala pouts when her father fits the prosthetic leg onto her stump and wraps the long straps around her waist. He whispers quiet encouragement in her ear as she grumbles. Finally, she limps around the Kathmandu sweatshop that is now her home.
- Ag program grows crops, international friendships Updated: Apr-17-16 3:06 am
ADAIR VILLAGE, Oregon - Peek inside the greenhouse at Santiam Christian High School and it is evident instructor Amy Krahn and her ag students and FFA chapter members know how to make things grow.
- 'Country of Red Azaleas' is compelling tale of friendship Updated: Apr-05-16 1:29 pm
"Country of Red Azaleas" (Twelve), by Domnica Radulescu
- Winfrey, Perry talk friendship and 'rare' place in power Updated: Apr-05-16 9:31 am
NEW YORK - Friends who enter into business partnerships sometimes don't remain so.