- Explosives threat one of many due to 'Making a Murderer' Updated: Feb-04-16 1:14 pm
MANITOWOC, Wisconsin - Bomb threats to a Wisconsin county sheriff's office that made an apparent reference to "getting justice" for the convict profiled in the popular Netflix series "Making a Murderer" are the latest in a long string of threats made to the department and its officers since the series went online, officials said Thursday.
- Butte courthouse increases security for murder trial Updated: Feb-04-16 12:40 pm
BUTTE, Montana - In the wake of bomb threats that have forced evacuations six times since mid-January, the Butte courthouse is increasing security for a murder trial next week.
- Columbus Police: Child behind Wal-Mart bomb threat Updated: Feb-03-16 9:57 am
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - Police have found their suspect in a bomb threat that was called into the Columbus Wal-Mart.
- Police: Australian school bomb threats coming from overseas Updated: Feb-03-16 3:35 am
SYDNEY - Dozens of schools around Australia have received threats over the past week in what police believe is a hoax being orchestrated overseas.
- Hoaxers increasingly going online to threaten schools Updated: Feb-02-16 12:28 pm
LOS ANGELES - On a spring day at Mount Elden Middle School in Flagstaff, Arizona, the phone rang and a receptionist answered. A computerized female voice was on the line with a disturbing message: "I can see children. I'm going to kill children!"
- Park City police field 3 false bomb threats Updated: Feb-01-16 12:50 pm
PARK CITY, Utah - Park City police are investigating after they received bomb threats at three locations in one night, though all three were found to be false.
- Scientists: "Doomsday Clock" reflects grave threat to world Updated: Jan-26-16 10:26 pm
STANFORD, California - Rising tension between Russia and the U.S., North Korea's recent nuclear test and a lack of aggressive steps to address climate change are putting the world under grave threat, scientists behind a "Doomsday Clock" that measures the likelihood of a global cataclysm said Tuesday.
- Saudi Arabia Mission evacuated; requests bomb squad Updated: Jan-26-16 3:49 pm
NEW YORK - The Permanent Mission of Saudi Arabia to the United Nations has been evacuated after a report of a suspicious package received in the mail.
- Kansas man pleads guilty to bomb hoax at Kansas City airport Updated: Jan-22-16 4:44 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A Kansas City, Kansas, man has pleaded guilty to a bomb hoax that caused the disruption at the Kansas City International Airport.
- Girl, 15, arrested for bomb threats called to Keys schools Updated: Jan-22-16 9:37 am
MARATHON, Florida - A 15-year-old girl faces several charges after authorities say she called in a bomb threat to her two schools in the Florida Keys.
- Flight attendant accused in North Dakota, Virginia threats Updated: Jan-21-16 12:28 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A flight attendant accused of making a phony bomb threat that forced a flight he was working to make an emergency landing in North Dakota is accused in a similar incident in Virginia.
- Police: Prescott Valley man arrested in a bomb threat case Updated: Jan-20-16 7:17 pm
PRESCOTT VALLEY, Arizona - A suspect has been arrested in a bomb threat case last year at a Home Depot store in Prescott Valley.
- Police: Fugitive wanted in Virginia arrested in St. Albans Updated: Jan-20-16 9:54 am
ST. ALBANS, West Virginia - A Cross Lanes man who was wanted on a felony bomb threat charge in Virginia has been arrested in St. Albans.
- Several Phoenix metro area schools reportedly threatened Updated: Jan-19-16 7:22 pm
PHOENIX - Authorities say a series of school threats across the Phoenix metropolitan area prompted evacuations and lockdowns.
- School receives bomb threat following threats to courthouses Updated: Jan-19-16 5:35 pm
HELENA, Montana - The FBI and the Department of Homeland Security are investigating after several courthouses and a high school in Montana received phoned-in bomb threats.
- Chicago man sentenced to 2 years for SIU bomb threats Updated: Jan-19-16 4:28 pm
BENTON, Illinois - A Chicago man who said he was seeking attention on a campus where he was bullied and harassed has been sentenced to two years in prison after pleading guilty to making bomb threats in a self-declared "war" on Southern Illinois University in Carbondale.
- Bomb threats reported at 2 schools, 1 evacuated Updated: Jan-19-16 3:33 pm
FARMINGTON, New Hampshire - Police have reported two bomb threats to New Hampshire high schools, one scrawled on a boys' bathroom wall and the other in the form of an automated phone call.
- Germany: 3 ex-Red Army Faction suspects linked to robberies Updated: Jan-19-16 3:29 pm
BERLIN - Three former members of the disbanded leftist militant group Red Army Faction have been linked to two botched armored car robberies after spending years in hiding, in what German authorities said Tuesday may have been attempts to continue financing their life underground.
- Massachusetts police, FBI investigate several school threats Updated: Jan-19-16 2:13 pm
BOSTON - Authorities say more than a dozen school districts across Massachusetts have received bomb threats.
- Police report bomb threats against 9 New Jersey schools Updated: Jan-19-16 12:27 pm
CLIFTON, New Jersey - Authorities say bomb threats have been made against schools in at least nine New Jersey towns, but none of the threats considered valid.
- Former flight attendant faces charges in airport bomb scare Updated: Jan-19-16 11:26 am
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - A flight attendant has been indicted in connection with a false bomb scare that forced a plane from Charlottesville to Chicago to turn around.
- Police, FBI probe bomb threats against 4 Ohio locations Updated: Jan-17-16 3:13 pm
CANTON, Ohio - Police and the FBI are probing bomb threats made against four locations in a northeast Ohio county.
- Plaquemine High student arrested for bomb threat calls Updated: Jan-14-16 11:01 am
PLAQUEMINE, Louisiana - The Iberville Parish Sheriff's Office says a 15-year-old Plaquemine High School student accused of calling in bomb threats to his school has been arrested and booked on two counts of terrorizing.
- Police: St. Martin student arrested for making bomb threat Updated: Jan-14-16 6:26 am
ST. MARTIN, Mississippi - Police say a student who reportedly found a note saying a bomb would explode inside St. Martin Junior Middle School has been arrested and accused of writing the note.
- The Latest: Obama takes 'one more look at this thing' Updated: Jan-12-16 10:43 pm
WASHINGTON - The latest on President Barack Obama's last State of the Union address. All times EST: