- Some schools reporting bomb threats 2 days after others Updated: May-25-16 11:24 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Some bomb threats have been reported in New Hampshire schools, two days after at least a half-dozen threats were made at schools in the state.
- Ocean City Boardwalk reopens after bomb threat Updated: May-25-16 6:09 am
OCEAN CITY, New Jersey - A section of the Ocean City boardwalk has reopened after a bomb threat.
- Jet searched as precaution at LAX over 'non-credible' threat Updated: May-24-16 6:30 pm
LOS ANGELES - A SWAT team with guns drawn searched a jet packed with passengers at Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday after authorities received a threat about the flight from Houston, officials said.
- Authorities destroy explosive device found in Fingal mailbox Updated: May-24-16 2:46 pm
FINGAL, North Dakota - Law enforcement authorities in North Dakota say they have destroyed a suspicious homemade explosive device found Monday in the mailbox of a rural Fingal residence.
- Are Iowa school bomb threats linked to nationwide hoaxes? Updated: May-24-16 6:56 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - Authorities are trying to determine whether bomb threats at four Iowa schools are linked to threats reported nationwide.
- Utah school among several in US evacuated after bomb threat Updated: May-23-16 7:37 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Officials at a Utah high school evacuated after a bomb threat amid a wave of similar threats around the country say they've found no evidence of explosives.
- Authorities investigate bomb threats at Minnesota schools Updated: May-23-16 4:58 pm
ROCHESTER, Minnesota - Authorities are investigating bomb threats phoned in to schools in Minnesota on the same that schools across the country reported evacuations due to threats.
- Bomb threats called in to 4 Delaware schools Updated: May-23-16 4:55 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say bomb threats were called into to four schools.
- Police: Bomb left at scene of bank robbery a fake Updated: May-23-16 3:21 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Police say they've lifted an evacuation order on a dozen businesses after determining that a bomb left by a suspected bank robber was a fake.
- Bomb squad: Suspicious package may have been artwork Updated: May-23-16 1:00 pm
ATLANTA - Authorities say a suspicious package that shut down an intersection in northwest Atlanta may have been artwork.
- Turkey: plane searched over bomb threat Updated: May-23-16 12:10 pm
ANKARA, Turkey - Turkish Airlines says authorities at Istanbul's main airport have searched a plane bound for the central Turkish city of Kayseri over a bomb threat, the latest in a series of hoax scares targeting the company.
- Cedar Rapids man injured in apartment explosion Updated: May-21-16 6:07 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Authorities say a 46-year-old man has been injured in an explosion inside his Cedar Rapids apartment.
- Bomb squad responds to destructive device found in Aberdeen Updated: May-21-16 3:16 pm
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - A suspicious object known as a "sparkler bomb" was removed from the top of the Aberdeen American News Building and destroyed Friday without incident by the state Division of Criminal Investigation's bomb squad.
- Bomb threat evacuates Spartanburg County courthouse Updated: May-20-16 2:06 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Authorities evacuated the Spartanburg County Courthouse after a bomb threat, but say no bomb was found inside.
- Police: 2 suspected hand grenades found in Detroit yard Updated: May-20-16 5:19 am
DETROIT - Police say two suspected hand grenades were found in a yard in Detroit.
- United beats Bournemouth 3-1, finishes 5th in EPL Updated: May-17-16 6:26 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United's absence from the Champions League for the second time in three years was confirmed on Tuesday after a 3-1 win over Bournemouth in an English Premier League game hastily rearranged because of a bomb scare.
- Business as usual at Old Trafford after bomb scare Updated: May-17-16 1:46 pm
MANCHESTER, England - It was business as usual at Manchester United after the bomb scare at Old Trafford last weekend, with fans arriving for the rearranged English Premier League game against Bournemouth on Tuesday apparently meeting with the same levels of security as previous matches.
- Louisiana Capitol, casino evacuated after bomb threats Updated: May-17-16 5:09 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The Louisiana State Capitol and the Hollywood Casino in Baton Rouge were evacuated in response to bomb threats.
- Fake bomb at Man United sparks renewed security fears Updated: May-16-16 1:25 pm
MANCHESTER, England - The discovery of a fake bomb inside Old Trafford brought embarrassment and potentially a $4 million bill to Manchester United, raising serious questions about the security arrangements in place at one of the world's biggest sports teams.
- Police: 2 students charged in bomb threats at Ohio school Updated: May-16-16 10:01 am
OXFORD, Ohio - Police say two students have been arrested after two bomb threats were found last week at a middle school in southwest Ohio.
- Deputies arrest California man for Target store bomb threat Updated: May-16-16 9:02 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Sacramento authorities have arrested a man they believe called in a bomb threat to a Target store.
- Manchester-bound Ryanair plane evacuated in Norway Updated: May-15-16 7:16 pm
STOCKHOLM - A Ryanair plane headed for Manchester, Britain, was evacuated before takeoff Sunday due to a bomb scare at Rygge airport outside Oslo, police said.
- The Latest: Mayor demands inquiry after security 'fiasco' Updated: May-15-16 7:11 pm
MANCHESTER, England - The Latest on the evacuation of Manchester United's stadium after a suspicious package was found (all times local):
- Police: Fake bomb at Man United left from training exercise Updated: May-15-16 6:45 pm
MANCHESTER, England - A fake bomb left behind during a security exercise led police to evacuate Manchester United's home stadium on Sunday, disrupting the final day of the English Premier League season and bringing embarrassment to one of the world's best-known sports teams.
- Police: Hobbs woman arrested in connection with bomb threat Updated: May-12-16 7:27 pm
HOBBS, New Mexico - Authorities say a Hobbs woman has been arrested in connection with a bomb threat in the city.