- Courthouse evacuated due to suspicious item closed for day Updated: Jun-30-15 12:05 pm
CINCINNATI - Court officials say the Hamilton County courthouse that was evacuated because of a suspicious item will remain closed for the day.
- UK teen arrested in joint inquiry with FBI over hoax threats Updated: Jun-26-15 10:19 am
LONDON - A British teen has been arrested as part of a joint investigation with the FBI into hoax bomb threats against U.S. facilities.
- Police charge man in bomb threats that forced evacuation Updated: Jun-26-15 7:19 am
SYRACUSE, New York - A Syracuse man is accused of making several bomb threats that forced the evacuation of 1,100 workers in the downtown area.
- Old camera bag causes bomb scare on New York-bound plane Updated: Jun-25-15 12:22 pm
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - A New York-bound Turkish Airlines plane carrying 292 passengers made an emergency landing Thursday at Copenhagen's international airport after an old camera bag, possibly forgotten by a passenger, caused a bomb scare.
- Ryanair says no emergency landing in Warsaw, hoax threat Updated: Jun-25-15 5:43 am
WARSAW, Poland - Ryanair says no explosives were found on a plane in Warsaw that was the subject of a bomb threat call.
- Church shootings a reminder of homegrown extremists Updated: Jun-22-15 2:40 pm
WASHINGTON - Confronting extremists, law enforcement in the U.S. has been focusing on aspiring jihadists who align with the Islamic State, overshadowing longstanding concerns about avowed racists, neo-Nazis and anti-government militias.
- Man in custody, accused of Iowa airport bomb threat Updated: Jun-17-15 11:56 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Authorities say a man suspected of making a bomb threat at Eastern Iowa Airport in Cedar Rapids has been taken to a hospital for evaluation and will be charged.
- Police, FBI investigating threat to First National Banks Updated: Jun-17-15 9:11 am
BERLIN, Pennsylvania - The FBI is helping state and local police find a man who called in unsubstantiated bomb threats to First National Bank branches in three western Pennsylvania counties.
- Bomb threat closes Milwaukee police station Updated: Jun-17-15 8:23 am
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police say one of the department's district stations was closed and searched for possible explosives.
- Police: Pizza place worker sent bomb threat to get day off Updated: Jun-17-15 6:46 am
DYER, Indiana - Police say a woman working at a pizza place in northwest Indiana texted a fake bomb threat to a co-worker in hopes of getting the rest of the day off.
- Bomb threat forces evacuation, search of plane at JFK Updated: Jun-15-15 5:54 am
NEW YORK - Authorities say they evacuated an incoming flight at Kennedy Airport after a reported bomb threat.
- Teen in custody after bomb threats against San Diego school Updated: Jun-11-15 6:25 pm
SAN DIEGO - A 15-year-old boy was taken into custody after bomb threats were made against his school in what police said was part of a scheme by online gamers to unnerve authorities with hoaxes in at least six states and Canada.
- Elko courthouse gets 2 bomb threats in 1 week Updated: Jun-11-15 1:15 pm
ELKO, Nevada - The Elko County Courthouse complex received its second bomb threat in a week, causing the facility to be evacuated.
- Wal-Mart evacuated after employees find suspicious package Updated: Jun-11-15 4:56 am
SAINT ALBANS, Vermont - Police say a Wal-Mart in northwestern Vermont was evacuated for several hours after employees discovered a suspicious package in the aisle for rice-cookers.
- Bomb threat: White House briefing room briefly evacuated Updated: Jun-09-15 7:43 pm
WASHINGTON - Secret Service agents interrupted a live, televised White House press briefing Tuesday to evacuate journalists after a bomb threat was called in to police. No bomb was found, the Secret Service said.
- Forgotten avalanche control device incites Utah bomb scare Updated: Jun-09-15 8:46 am
COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS, Utah - A forgetful employee set off a scare in Cottonwood Heights after a suspected explosive device was found in the parking lot at the nearby U.S. Forest Service building.
- Sheriff: Man makes bomb threat, tries to rob Ore. restaurant Updated: Jun-03-15 2:44 am
MILWAUKIE, Oregon - A Clackamas County sheriff's spokesman says deputies have detained a man accused of making a bomb threat while trying to rob a restaurant in the south Portland suburb of Milwaukie.
- Feds: Threats against flights do not appear to be credible Updated: Jun-02-15 5:57 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Federal authorities say threats against several commercial airline flights do not appear to be credible.
- Sex offender found guilty of bomb threats, violating status Updated: Jun-02-15 2:20 am
JUNEAU, Wisconsin - A 33-year-old man has been found guilty in Dodge County of making bomb threats and being a child sex offender working with children.
- Man accused of making courthouse threat taken into custody Updated: Jun-01-15 10:11 am
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Police say a man has been taken into custody after a bomb threat was made at the federal courthouse in Knoxville.