- Real Madrid wins Champions League in penalty shootout Updated: May-28-16 7:42 pm
- The Latest: Real Madrid targets more trophies Updated: May-28-16 7:11 pm
MILAN - The Latest on the Champions League final (all times local):
- Defense first as coaches' Serie A roots inspire 'catenaccio' Updated: May-27-16 2:34 pm
MILAN - If recent form is any indication, the San Siro stadium should be a fitting setting for a Champions League final between two defensive-minded teams.
- Champions League final in Milan highlights Serie A's crisis Updated: May-26-16 10:02 pm
MILAN - AC Milan failed to qualify for Europe for a third straight season and club president Silvio Berlusconi is in negotiations to sell a majority stake in the club to a group of Chinese investors.
- Zidane feels 'lucky' to be back in Champions League final Updated: May-26-16 2:15 pm
MADRID - Zinedine Zidane couldn't have asked for much more after only five months as Real Madrid's head coach. The former France great has a chance to end the season celebrating the Champions League title, just like he did 14 years ago as a player for the Spanish powerhouse.
- Plenty of players ready to shine in Champions League final Updated: May-26-16 5:06 am
- Varane to miss Euro 2016 with thigh injury Updated: May-24-16 4:15 pm
PARIS - Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane will miss the Champions League final and the European Championship with France because of a left thigh injury.
- Cristiano Ronaldo OK after injury scare in Madrid practice Updated: May-24-16 12:31 pm
MADRID - Cristiano Ronaldo left Real Madrid's training session early after an injury scare on Tuesday, but doctors said the forward is not at risk of missing the Champions League final.
- Zidane says Atletico is good at more than just defending Updated: May-24-16 11:35 am
MADRID - There's more to Atletico Madrid than just a good defense.
- Louis van Gaal's highs and lows at Man United Updated: May-23-16 4:56 pm
LONDON - Louis van Gaal's time as Manchester United manager came to an end on Monday after two seasons at the club.
- From champs to flops, assessing the European soccer season Updated: May-23-16 7:00 am
- Injured Varane expected to miss Champions League final Updated: May-22-16 8:17 am
MADRID - Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane is expected to miss the Champions League final because of a muscle injury.
- UEFA clears Rostov to make Champions League debut Updated: May-20-16 12:38 pm
NYON, Switzerland - UEFA has cleared title-chasing Rostov of Russia to make its Champions League debut next season by lifting the threat of Financial Fair Play sanctions.
- Sevilla stuns Liverpool with 3-1 win in Europa League final Updated: May-18-16 7:52 pm
BASEL, Switzerland - Spain did it again, Sevilla did it again and Liverpool could do little to turn the tide as a Europa League title slipped away on Wednesday.
- United beats Bournemouth 3-1, finishes 5th in EPL Updated: May-17-16 6:26 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United's absence from the Champions League for the second time in three years was confirmed on Tuesday after a 3-1 win over Bournemouth in an English Premier League game hastily rearranged because of a bomb scare.
- Stakes high for Liverpool, Sevilla in Europa League final Updated: May-17-16 12:19 pm
BASEL, Switzerland - There's more at stake than just a trophy for Liverpool and Sevilla in the Europa League final.
- Ibrahimovic sets PSG goal record in final French league game Updated: May-14-16 6:29 pm
PARIS - Zlatan Ibrahimovic set a record for league goals in a single season by a Paris Saint-Germain player, saying farewell on Saturday with a brace in a 4-0 win over Nantes in the French league.
- Real Madrid, Luis Suarez lead AP Global Football 10 Updated: May-10-16 4:59 pm
LONDON - Real Madrid returned to the top of the Associated Press Global Football 10 on Tuesday after two wins in a week.
- UEFA picks Clattenburg to referee Champions League final Updated: May-10-16 12:07 pm
- Bayern starts rebuilding squad with 2 new arrivals Updated: May-10-16 8:55 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - Bayern Munich has started to rebuild its squad as coach Pep Guardiola prepares to leave after three seasons.
- Bale skips pre-Euro 2016 training camp with Wales Updated: May-09-16 10:39 am
CARDIFF, Wales - Gareth Bale will not link up with Wales for its pre-European Championship training camp in Portugal because of Real Madrid's involvement in the Champions League final.
- Arsenal holds Man City to 2-2 draw in Premier League Updated: May-08-16 1:16 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Arsenal plunged Manchester City's Champions League qualification chances into doubt by twice coming from behind to draw 2-2 in a gripping Premier League game on Sunday.
- Sevilla, Liverpool advance to Europa League final Updated: May-05-16 6:19 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool stands in the way of a third straight Europa League title for Sevilla after the clubs with a rich pedigree in Europe's second-tier competition reached the final on Thursday.
- Madrid beats Man City 1-0 to reach Champions League final Updated: May-04-16 7:11 pm
MADRID - Real Madrid turned another Champions League final into a crosstown derby on Wednesday, beating Manchester City a day after Atletico Madrid had sealed its place in the decider for European soccer's biggest prize.
- Atletico Madrid reaches Champions League final on away goals Updated: May-03-16 6:26 pm
MUNICH - A goal from Antoine Griezmann sent Atletico Madrid to the Champions League final for the second time in three seasons despite a 2-1 defeat at Bayern Munich on Tuesday.