- Dead bat on Lane CC campus tests positive for rabies Updated: Oct-07-15 5:06 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Health officials have confirmed that a bat found dead on the Lane Community College campus in Eugene had rabies.
- Wyoming woman dies of rabies after she was bitten by a bat Updated: Oct-07-15 9:10 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Officials say a Fremont County woman has died after contracting what is believed to be Wyoming's first confirmed human rabies case.
- Wyoming sees first confirmed human case of rabies Updated: Oct-03-15 5:05 am
CASPER, Wyoming - The Wyoming Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has confirmed the state's first recorded case of human rabies.
- Planes, helicopters to drop rabies vaccine in NE Alabama Updated: Oct-02-15 5:31 am
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Health officials plane to use airplanes and helicopters to distribute rabies vaccine for raccoons across 10 counties in north Alabama.
- 4 rabid bats found in downtown Frederick since August Updated: Sep-28-15 9:54 am
FREDERICK, Maryland - Officials say another rabid bat has been found in Frederick.
- USDA to distribute bait to vaccinate raccoons for rabies Updated: Sep-25-15 4:02 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Raccoons in parts of East and Middle Tennessee will be vaccinated for rabies under a U.S. Agriculture Department program.
- Health officials seek woman after kitten dies from rabies Updated: Sep-23-15 7:23 am
WHEELING, West Virginia - Health officials in Ohio County are looking for a woman who brought a stray rabid kitten to an animal hospital.
- Missoula County under quarantine after rabid skunk found Updated: Sep-17-15 5:03 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - Missoula County is under a 60-day quarantine after a rabid skunk was captured northwest of Missoula in an area where a woman had been bitten by a skunk, the Department of Livestock said Thursday.