- Officials: Sheep exposes 4 in Abbeville County to rabies Updated: May-29-15 4:21 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina health officials say a sheep exposed four people to rabies in Abbeville County.
- Henry County family of 8 undergoing rabies treatments Updated: May-29-15 2:34 am
STOCKBRIDGE, Georgia - Authorities say a Stockbridge family of eight is undergoing rabies treatments after interacting with an infected cat.
- Oshkosh zoo euthanized wolf after it bit child Updated: May-28-15 5:14 pm
OSHKOSH, Wisconsin - An Oshkosh zoo followed protocol when it euthanized a male wolf after the animal bit a child late last week, according to a city official.
- Health officials: New strain of rabies found in New Mexico Updated: May-19-15 8:07 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A new strain of rabies has been discovered in southern New Mexico, federal and state health officials confirmed Tuesday.
- 2 raccoons test positive for rabies; person and cow bitten Updated: May-14-15 1:25 pm
OAKLAND, Maryland - The Garrett County Health Department has announced two raccoons, one that bit a cow and one that bit a person, have both tested positive for rabies.