- Health Dept.: Feral kitten in Starkville got rabies from bat Updated: Aug-21-15 4:56 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Mississippi health officials say a bat was the source of rabies found in a wild kitten this week in Starkville.
- Anne Arundel targets raccoons for rabies vaccine Updated: Aug-19-15 8:49 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The Anne Arundel County Department of Health will start deploying bait containing a rabies vaccine for raccoons.
- Health officials warn residents to be wary of rabid bats Updated: Aug-15-15 4:17 pm
GRANGEVILLE, Idaho - Public health officials in north-central Idaho are warning residents to be wary after a rabid bat was discovered in Idaho County.
- Rabid kitten found in Del.; 13 people treated for exposure Updated: Aug-14-15 3:43 pm
MIDDLETOWN, Delaware - Thirteen people are being treated for exposure to rabies after a kitten found near Middletown tested positive for the deadly virus.
- Raccoon in Yorktown tests positive for rabies Updated: Aug-09-15 12:10 pm
YORKTOWN, Virginia - Health officials say a raccoon found in Yorktown has tested positive for rabies.
- Henrico County records 9th rabies case of 2015 Updated: Aug-05-15 3:07 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - Henrico County has recorded its ninth rabies case of 2015.
- Stray kitten in East Haven tests positive for rabies Updated: Aug-04-15 3:43 am
EAST HAVEN, Connecticut - East Haven officials are warning residents that a stray kitten has tested positive for rabies.
- 2 people treated after bites from rabid river otter in Va. Updated: Jul-31-15 3:10 am
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia - Officials in Virginia Beach say two people are undergoing treatment after being bitten by a rabid river otter.