- Robot stitches tissue by itself, a step to more automated OR Updated: May-04-16 8:39 pm
WASHINGTON - Getting stitched up by Dr. Robot may one day be reality: Scientists have created a robotic system that did just that in living animals without a real doctor pulling the strings.
- The Latest: Senate approves energy siting bill Updated: May-04-16 4:53 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - The Latest on Vermont Legislature (all times local):
- Ireland Army Hospital limiting new surgeries starting June 1 Updated: May-04-16 5:19 am
FORT KNOX, Kentucky - Ireland Army Community Hospital at Fort Knox says it will begin limiting new surgery cases starting next month.
- Slovakia's premier leaves hospital after heart surgery Updated: May-01-16 1:03 pm
BRATISLAVA, Slovakia - Slovakia's prime minister has been discharged from a clinic in the capital following heart surgery.
- Cardinals 3B coach Oquendo to have knee surgery, miss season Updated: Apr-30-16 6:35 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Cardinals third base coach Jose Oquendo will undergo right knee replacement surgery next month and won't return to the team this season.
- Egyptian family seeks help for conjoined twins Updated: Apr-27-16 8:35 am
SADAT CITY, Egypt - The parents of conjoined twins in Egypt are calling for help to separate the girls, saying they have been unable to find treatment so far.
- Breast implants, tummy tucks funded by identity theft Updated: Apr-26-16 7:41 am
ORLANDO, Florida - When some central Florida women wanted plastic surgery they couldn't afford, police say they turned to a 28-year-old woman who used stolen IDs to cover the expenses.
- Veteran sues NY town that demolished home as he had surgery Updated: Apr-23-16 5:27 pm
CENTRAL ISLIP, New York - A New York man whose home was demolished after he went to Florida for knee surgery is suing the Long Island town that razed it.
- Duke's Grayson Allen has hernia surgery Updated: Apr-22-16 4:38 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke guard Grayson Allen has had surgery to repair a hernia.
- Fox Business' Stossel on the mend after lung cancer surgery Updated: Apr-20-16 7:13 pm
NEW YORK - Fox Business Network personality John Stossel says he's being treated for lung cancer.
- Kyle Schwarber undergoes reconstructive knee surgery Updated: Apr-19-16 7:43 pm
ST. LOUIS - Chicago Cubs young slugger Kyle Schwarber, out for the season with a left knee injury, has undergone reconstructive surgery to repair torn ligaments.
- Surgery separates infant conjoined twins in Texas Updated: Apr-12-16 11:13 pm
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Surgery at a South Texas hospital has separated two 10-month-old sisters born conjoined below the waist.
- Sen. Sam Slom to undergo bypass surgery Updated: Apr-12-16 4:48 am
HONOLULU - Hawaii Sen. Sam Slom's office says the Republican lawmaker will undergo coronary bypass surgery later this week.