- Maine small business grants going to brewer, other companies Updated: Apr-29-16 12:24 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - A Lubec brewing company, a Greenville candle maker and a Sangerville cleaning service are among the businesses that will receive nearly $700,000 in Maine community development money.
- 6 Tennessee cities get grants to spur downtown businesses Updated: Apr-20-16 4:07 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - State officials say six Tennessee cities will each receive $50,000 grants to encourage business growth in their downtown areas.
- 9 Detroit business ventures receive $500,000 in city grants Updated: Apr-11-16 8:03 pm
DETROIT - Detroit officials have announced nine small business projects are getting a total of $500,000 through a city grant program.
- Disaster loans available for Panhandle tornado, storm damage Updated: Apr-10-16 3:01 am
PENSACOLA, Florida - The U.S. Small Business Administration is accepting applications for low-interest disaster loans for Florida Panhandle businesses and residents affected by tornadoes and storms in February.
- Oklahoma governor seeks assistance for March 30 storms Updated: Apr-08-16 7:07 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin is asking for federal disaster assistance for parts of the state affected by the tornadoes and storm-related damage last month.