- Get Started: SBA loans can be used to refinance property Updated: May-31-16 4:46 pm
SBA REFINANCING LOANS RETURN
- NY Democrat: Trump should return money to 9/11 recovery fund Updated: May-28-16 2:24 am
WASHINGTON - Donald Trump is "a small man" for accepting $150,000 from a federal fund for small businesses hurt by the Sept. 11 attacks and should return the money or donate it to charity, a New York Democratic congressman said.
- Assistance approved for 5 Oklahoma counties hit by storms Updated: May-26-16 5:15 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Federal disaster assistance has been approved for five Oklahoma counties hit by severe storms, tornadoes and flooding earlier this month.
- Businesses, farms getting $6.8M in financing Updated: May-23-16 9:35 am
MONTPELIER, Vermont - The Vermont Economic Development Authority has approved financing of about $6.8 million to help businesses and farms with their startup and expansion plans.
- China's high-tech future emerges in factory town Shenzhen Updated: May-19-16 11:04 am
SHENZHEN, China - Forget Beijing and Shanghai. China's economic future is emerging in Shenzhen.
- Edible worms, pingpong bots: Startups find mecca in Shenzhen Updated: May-19-16 4:32 am
SHENZHEN, China - Shenzhen is the world's electronics manufacturing capital, so what better place to be for entrepreneurs with ideas they want to turn into actual devices?
- Treasury calls for new regulations for online lenders Updated: May-10-16 4:03 pm
NEW YORK - The Treasury Department called for additional oversight and some increased regulations for the online lending industry on Tuesday, the first time a government agency has weighed in on this quickly growing, but largely unregulated, part of the financial world.
- Pingree says USDA loan changes will benefit Maine farmers Updated: May-07-16 9:37 am
PORTLAND, Maine - Maine Democratic Rep. Chellie Pingree says changes to a federal loan program will help small farmers get their products to local markets.
- Studebaker complex receives nearly $23M for rehab project Updated: May-05-16 2:33 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - A group seeking to rehabilitate three buildings that once were part of the complex where Studebaker Corp. cars were manufactured on the southern edge of downtown South Bend has secured $22.9 million in financing for the project expected to cost about $146 million.