- China struggles to keep economy on track to 'new normal' Updated: Aug-25-15 4:38 pm
BEIJING - China's slump is shaking the world economy, turning a country long seen as a growth engine into a possible threat.
- W.Va. receives $200K to assist small business exporters Updated: Aug-25-15 3:02 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia has received a $200,000 federal grant to help small businesses export goods to international markets.
- New Orleans woman among White House fellows Updated: Aug-24-15 6:32 pm
NEW ORLEANS - A New Orleans woman is among the 2015-2016 class of White House Fellows.
- Connecticut receives $350,000 grant to boost exports Updated: Aug-24-15 2:29 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut is receiving $350,000 from the federal Small Business Administration to help boost state exports.
- Delaware Small Business Administration office sets record Updated: Aug-20-15 7:02 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The U.S. Small Business Administration's Delaware District Office has broken its single-year record for the number of private loans it has helped small businesses secure.
- Western Ohio counties eligible for disaster loans Updated: Aug-18-15 3:07 am
WASHINGTON - Small businesses in eight western Ohio counties are eligible for low-interest disaster loans as the result of months of heavy rain and flooding.
- Top workers buying businesses from retiring boomer bosses Updated: Aug-12-15 8:53 am
NEW YORK - As retiring baby boomers look to sell the small businesses they have run for years, top employees are often becoming the boss.
- Couple create New Mexican alternative to ketchup Updated: Aug-05-15 9:29 am
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Though they tied the knot just last September, Carmit Levin and Jacob Seidenberg Korn playfully bickered recently about the details of how they had created their new product - ketchup infused with green chile from Hatch - as if they were a seasoned couple.