- USDA offers funding for farmers markets, local food programs Updated: Jul-05-15 8:34 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - The U.S. Department of Agriculture's focus has traditionally been on food production, agriculture and natural resources but under the administration of President Barack Obama the USDA also has taken on a broader rural economic development role.
- Disaster loans offered in Ky., W.Va., Va. for weather damage Updated: Jul-02-15 9:49 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Federal disaster loans are available in parts of Kentucky, West Virginia and Virginia for weather-related damage in March.
- More than $5 million in disaster loans made in Oklahoma Updated: Jun-24-15 5:02 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The U.S. Small Business Administration says more than $5 million in disaster loans have been approved in Oklahoma for residents and businesses affected by storms, tornadoes, winds and flooding in 24 counties.
- Loan, grant fund to address lack of access to healthy food Updated: Jun-15-15 5:44 pm
LANSING, Michigan - A loan and grant fund announced Monday in Lansing is designed to address the lack of access to healthy food in underserved communities across the state.
- Appalachian program to lend millions to small businesses Updated: Jun-10-15 11:38 am
A lending program for small businesses in Appalachia is making millions in loans available throughout the region.