- Attorneys in 2nd UIHC case want to see jury tampering claim Updated: May-26-16 4:22 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Attorneys who lost a medical malpractice case against University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics are seeking access to a letter containing allegations of jury tampering in another recent case the hospital won.
- $13 million settlement in botched water-birth lawsuit Updated: May-21-16 10:01 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - The parents of a newborn boy deprived of oxygen during a bungled water birth attempt have settled a lawsuit against a Portland hospital for $13 million.
- Lawsuit: Failure to identify condition lead to man's death Updated: May-17-16 2:00 pm
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A medical malpractice lawsuit alleges that a 54-year-old man died after at least five doctors at a northeastern Pennsylvania health system failed to identify an internal hernia.
- The Latest: Clinic in Joan Rivers case reacts to settlement Updated: May-12-16 8:43 pm
NEW YORK - The Latest on the settlement of a lawsuit filed by Joan Rivers' family against a medical clinic (all times local):
- Medical malpractice lawsuit in Joan Rivers' death settled Updated: May-12-16 8:40 pm
NEW YORK - The family of comedian Joan Rivers, who died days after undergoing a routine endoscopy at a New York City clinic, has settled a medical malpractice lawsuit against the facility, the family's attorneys said Thursday.