- Woman sought for series of California wedding thefts Updated: Nov-24-15 9:40 pm
SAN DIEGO - Southern California authorities are looking for a wedding thief who steals wallets, credit cards and other valuables on the couple's happiest day without so much as an "I do."
- Alaska beach sculptures represent emotional vulnerabilities Updated: Nov-24-15 8:09 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Dozens of sculptures made of straw, cement, plaster and burlap are spread across an Anchorage beach in a public art installation that is focusing on mental health.
- Man ejected from football game sends police 240 doughnuts Updated: Nov-24-15 4:42 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A California man sent 20 dozen coconut doughnuts to police officers at the University of Wisconsin-Madison as payback for getting kicked out of a Badger football game.
- Pennsylvania teen misses turn, accidently runs full marathon Updated: Nov-24-15 2:19 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A Pennsylvania teenager's family says he accidentally ran all 26.2 miles of the Philadelphia Marathon because he missed a turn on his half-marathon course.
- Turkey visits church - not for holiday meal, just wants in Updated: Nov-24-15 1:59 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Days before Thanksgiving, a wild turkey chose an opportune time to show up on the doorstep of an Orlando church, appearing to seek shelter.
- Despite warnings about West, 007 finds his way into Iran ad Updated: Nov-24-15 10:44 am
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Even amid warnings about Western infiltration, the famed fictional British spy James Bond still found a way to get into Iran.
- Youngest US chess master, 10: I've got to work on my endgame Updated: Nov-24-15 12:41 am
GREENWICH, Connecticut - At age 10, Maximillian Lu is the youngest-ever chess master in the U.S. Even so, he sees room for improvement.
- Ex-student applies for probation over mac and cheese rant Updated: Nov-23-15 4:23 pm
ROCKVILLE, Connecticut - A former University of Connecticut student who went on a drunken, obscenity-laced tirade about jalapeno-bacon macaroni and cheese applied for probation Monday.
- Fetty Wap throws wads of money over balcony to fans at mall Updated: Nov-23-15 3:03 pm
PARAMUS, New Jersey - Rapper Fetty Wap gave fans a run for his money this weekend, tossing wads of cash over a balcony at a New Jersey mall to the delight of screaming onlookers.
- Facing highest threat alert, Belgians bring out their cats Updated: Nov-23-15 9:23 am
BRUSSELS - What police force would start playing along with a practical joke when the capital is facing its highest state of alert and its most-wanted fugitive is still on the run? Right! This is surreal Belgium.
- How to fly free forever: Put $170 million on your AmEx Updated: Nov-23-15 8:11 am
NEW YORK - Chinese billionaire Liu Yiqian, who doesn't exactly struggle to afford a plane ticket, can now likely fly free, in first class, with his whole family, anywhere in the world, for the rest of his life.
- Cheating accusations mar Zimbabwe's 'Mister Ugly' contest Updated: Nov-23-15 6:11 am
HARARE, Zimbabwe - Pageant judges have crowned a new winner of Zimbabwe's 4th annual "Mister Ugly" contest, upsetting supporters of the crowd favorite who called the winner too handsome and prompting rioting at the event.
- Albuquerque man held at gunpoint by victims back in jail Updated: Nov-22-15 1:59 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - An Albuquerque burglary suspect who was held at gunpoint by two of his victims is back in jail after allegedly committing another robbery.
- Condo board wants pet DNA to track down poopers Updated: Nov-21-15 3:06 pm
DESTIN, Florida - Some Florida condo owners are steaming after their homeowners association asked them to submit their dog's DNA in order to fine owners who don't pick up after their pets.
- Armed Albuquerque couple gets upper hand on burglar Updated: Nov-21-15 1:35 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - An Albuquerque couple turned the tables on a burglar caught loading their belongings into his car.
- Amish man runs marathon in traditional slacks and suspenders Updated: Nov-21-15 8:18 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - An Amish man turned heads as he whizzed by fellow runners at a recent marathon - not because of his speed but because of his unusual racing attire.
- Man swings samurai sword at Apple store, terrifies customers Updated: Nov-20-15 9:18 pm
NEW YORK - A man swinging a samurai sword at an Apple store terrified shoppers on Friday.
- Irish dad whose selfie video was a YouTube hit back in Vegas Updated: Nov-20-15 3:22 pm
LAS VEGAS - The clueless Irish dad whose accidental selfie video of his Las Vegas vacation was watched by millions is back in Sin City to get a do over.
- Cops: Massachusetts man hid 33 pounds of cocaine in gym bag Updated: Nov-20-15 10:11 am
NATICK, Massachusetts - Police say a Massachusetts man has been arrested with a gym bag stuffed with 33 pounds of cocaine worth $1.5 million.
- Woman accused of prostitution says she offered 'free fun' Updated: Nov-20-15 8:22 am
MOUNT JOY, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania woman accused of running a prostitution service out of her home says she charged only for massages, and that any sex that occurred with clients afterward was just "free fun."
- Turkey struts his stuff to get spared the Thanksgiving plate Updated: Nov-19-15 6:00 pm
MODESTO, California - He strutted, he gobbled and he puffed up his feathers like his life depended on it. And it did.
- Police: Man upset at missing birth made hospital bomb threat Updated: Nov-19-15 3:36 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah man accused of calling in a hospital bomb threat because he was upset he couldn't attend his child's birth is being charged in federal court.
- Laxative identified as substance in plane's cargo area Updated: Nov-19-15 2:09 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - A powdered substance that prompted an investigation at Birmingham's airport turned out to be an over-the-counter laxative.
- That's a lot of coin: Mayor tries to pay $4K fine with coins Updated: Nov-19-15 11:59 am
HIALEAH, Florida - Talk about some loose change.
- Colorado spirituality bookstore named Isis gets vandalized Updated: Nov-18-15 5:03 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - A Denver-area store called Isis Books & Gifts wants the world to know its name comes from the Egyptian goddess of healing and motherhood and it isn't run by terrorists.