- Honduran woman accused of punching a border agent's horse Updated: May-24-16 4:10 pm
GILA BEND, Arizona - A Honduran woman arrested in a drug smuggling bust in southern Arizona also is facing an animal cruelty charge for allegedly punching a border agent's horse.
- Rescue farm overwhelmed by 50 goats, seeks the public's help Updated: May-24-16 4:06 pm
METHUEN, Massachusetts - An animal rescue farm in Massachusetts says it's experiencing a goat overload - and it's not kidding.
- Man makes teens caught breaking into his house call 911 Updated: May-24-16 3:27 pm
COOS BAY, Oregon - A Coos Bay homeowner made teens caught breaking into his house call 911 to report themselves.
- In sync: Over 31,000 in China set world dance record Updated: May-24-16 3:54 am
BEIJING - China's dancing grannies have taken their moves to the record books.
- Police smile at 'Cops Suck' tattoo across man's knuckles Updated: May-23-16 5:49 pm
BANGOR, Maine - A police officer in Maine is getting a laugh out of a man's tattoo that says, "Cops Suck."
- Alaska inmate escapes, then comes back to try to free others Updated: May-23-16 2:58 pm
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A minimum-security prisoner who escaped from a halfway house in Alaska came back three hours later, but it wasn't to turn himself in.
- Men caught playing ball at unfinished Connecticut stadium Updated: May-23-16 7:50 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The Hartford Yard Goats won't be the first to take the field at Dunkin' Donuts Park when the Double-A team makes it long-awaited debut at the new stadium.
- 7-year-old boy wakes up dad, pair escapes house fire Updated: May-22-16 9:05 pm
COSTA MESA, California - Authorities in Orange County say a 7-year-old boy didn't hesitate when he smelled smoke at his home, waking up his sleeping father so the pair could escape a spreading fire.
- 12-year-old California student ready to start university Updated: May-22-16 7:28 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - A 12-year-old Sacramento student who already has three community college degrees and has been accepted to two University of California campuses says he plans on studying biomedical engineering and becoming a doctor and medical researcher by the time he turns 18.
- Spanish priest pleads for divine intervention to repair road Updated: May-22-16 3:22 pm
MADRID - A Spanish priest says he has given up hope that local authorities in his parish of Xestoso in the northwest of the country will fix the potholes in the roads so he has asked for divine intervention.
- Blimp makes emergency landing at construction site, deflates Updated: May-20-16 9:27 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A blimp has made an emergency landing and deflated at a construction site next to a Philadelphia highway.
- Donkeys up for adoption in Hawaii, but only in pairs Updated: May-20-16 8:30 pm
HONOLULU - When David Paul Sennett was a child, he had a stuffed donkey. But he always wanted a real one of his own.
- Woman accused of killing family dog to fake miscarriage Updated: May-20-16 5:08 pm
MOULTON, Alabama - Officials in northwest Alabama say a woman accused of killing a family dog to fake a miscarriage is facing criminal charges.
- No joke: 3 mayors walk into an elevator, get stuck Updated: May-20-16 4:23 pm
PITTSBURGH - Three mayors walk into an elevator - but what happened next was no joke, though the officials managed to amuse themselves until they could be rescued about 40 minutes later.
- Knock, knock: No joke, an alligator's at the front door Updated: May-20-16 1:13 pm
TAMPA, Florida - A Florida family thought someone was trying to break into their apartment when they heard knocking sounds at 4 a.m.
- Airbus unit unveils 3D-printed electric motorcycle Updated: May-20-16 10:54 am
BERLIN - What weighs 77 pounds, goes 50 mph (80 kph) and looks like a Swiss cheese on wheels?
- College soccer field split between 2 communities gets united Updated: May-20-16 8:04 am
HOLLAND, Michigan - A college soccer field with one goal in the western Michigan city of Holland and the other officially located in an adjoining township is getting united.
- Michigan man charged after stripper paid with fake $100 bill Updated: May-19-16 9:09 pm
KOCHVILLE TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A Michigan man is facing charges after a stripper was paid with a counterfeit $100 bill following a lap dance.
- Eiffel Tower to be turned into a Euro 2016 rental apartment Updated: May-19-16 6:40 pm
PARIS - Four lucky competition winners are set to be the first people in history to use the Eiffel Tower as a vacation home next month.
- German shepherd survives 5 weeks on California freeway Updated: May-19-16 5:33 pm
GALT, California - A dog that fell from a truck onto a California freeway eluded capture for five weeks among the oleander bushes of the median before being rescued.
- Killer Nile crocodiles in Florida? Experts say it's possible Updated: May-19-16 2:56 pm
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - The Burmese python might have to step aside: It's possible the animal is no longer Florida's scariest invasive species. Researchers have confirmed that three Nile crocodiles were captured near Miami, and they more of the man-eating reptiles could still be out there, although no one can say for sure.
- Firefighters rescue naked man from Iowa business's chimney Updated: May-19-16 12:33 pm
CARROLL, Iowa - Carrie Sapp teased her husband, Brad, about being afraid of ghosts when he said he heard someone whisper "get out of here" while he was sorting cans at his Iowa recycling business. Of course it wasn't a ghost. It was a naked man in the chimney.
- Deputies strike back at Dark Side, arrest storm trooper Updated: May-19-16 11:52 am
NEWBORN, Georgia - Not so long ago (Sunday, to be exact) in a small town far, far to the east of Atlanta (actually about 50 miles), a man spent the night in jail for dressing like a Star Wars storm trooper.
- Burglary suspect turns out to be raccoon hiding under plant Updated: May-19-16 10:58 am
PALM BAY, Florida - Police officers responding to a burglary call at a property management office in central Florida found an unlikely culprit - a raccoon hiding behind a potted plant.
- Philly to raze vacant house that's home to turkey vultures Updated: May-19-16 10:43 am
PHILADELPHIA - If this keeps up, Philadelphians might want to consider renaming their football team.